4CHANNNNN

4CHANNNNN

What's do you think happened?

Attached: f6cad5172e2e8d44da168d71b28d04bd.gif (647x363, 650K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oIscL-Bjsq4
youtube.com/watch?v=W6XgCEFVE9w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Jow Forums did it again.

These are getting way too frequent

>Jow Forums suicide
>Jow Forums Siberian chemical attacks
>now this
OH NONONONONO IS FOURCHAN DYING?

Was sleeping on the keyboard. What'd i miss?

moot gone
4chinz ded

youtube.com/watch?v=oIscL-Bjsq4

youtube.com/watch?v=W6XgCEFVE9w

>tfw
;_;

Haven't you heard? We ISIS now, radicalizing people and shit.
When was the first time they froze the chan anyways? I remember some year(s) ago when it happened. But back then you could still post, why can't we do that now?

Normalfags dragging their shitty real-world problems online and ruining any part of the internet they touch like they've been doing for the past 10+ years.

It was the Bogs again, someone dropped a huge Sminem pill and they had to shut it down.

Jow Forums spillover

hiroshimoot cheaping out on servers and shit, it is known

Rip mot.

/trash/ never breaks the site for hours on end
love /trash/
adore /trash/
post on /trash/

Hiro delivering Hotlink their annual data dump. Seriously why can't some rich fag buy this place and shut it down

like mot?

This place is a psyop and won't be shut down.

I'm sure moot was a faggot but he didn't sell data.
That would be too much of a hassle for him. The gook on the other hand doesn't care about website stability

>we back
How I missed shitposting

>/x/ - Technology

It was frozen so the feds could sift through threads for information on the Grand Rent Auto-er known as Jow Forums.

this
i had to actually fucking work instead!
I couldnt get promoted for browsing Jow Forums because of you, hiroshitmoot

Anyone else not realize just how much they lurk/shitpost Jow Forums until it was down? I felt lost. I'm glad it's back up. We may never meet anons, but just know that I missed you all dearly. Your constant bickering and arguing back and forth over brand loyalty keeps me company at work.

user that tragedy occurred in Canada. It was frozen so the Mounties could sift through threads.

Jow Forums may die but the autism lives on

Anyone else not realize just how much they lurk/shitpost Jow Forums until it was down? I felt lost. I'm glad it's back up. We may never meet anons, but just know that I missed you all dearly. Your constant bickering and arguing back and forth over brand loyalty keeps me company at work

The fuck just happened? I was sick up until now.

Anyone else not realize just how much they lurk/shitpost Jow Forums until it was down? I felt lost. I'm glad it's back up. We may never meet anons, but just know that I missed you all dearly. Your constant bickering and arguing back and forth over brand loyalty keeps me company at work.

Still kind of fucked up apparently. Double posting

The van driver(Alek Massien) apparently posted on facebook how there will be a beta uprising to kill all the chads and stacys or something to that. The media is going with the narrative that he was a radicalized incel like Elliot Rodger. They mentioned reddit and Jow Forums.

Why did you post twice?

Do other chans even still exist?

4chin has major constipation and some posts don't get through.

>chans
You mean imageboards? Of course theyre just regular sites catered to specific people

2 * 4 Chan

Jesus christ fuck this nobody knows fuckall here besides how to shitpost about browsers and linux vs winblows or what shiny new glowing LED gadget to buy

/trash/ is weirdly one of the most civilized board around here.

I posted a 16MB webm with sound that was over three minutes in length on 8ch's /tv/ board (why can't we have nice things like that?) while the Mounties were logging every post without the words "sorry" in it and noting it as hate-speech.

Every thread is really slow though so I didn't bother posting more than once.

this
i had to actually work!

>people who discuss farts, bara lizards, gay pokemon and fanart of 400kg fat women on an openly containment board are more civilized that people who discuss normal things on normal boards

Fucking nuke this damn planet already.