Chink mbp chargers

are they safe and effective to use? what's best strategy for replacing my magsafe 2 charger that has frayed due to apple faggotry?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-04-25 at 3.27.47 AM.png (604x866, 139K)

Probably.

Best strategy is still to sell everything Apple with its shit hardware / software ecosystem and never buy any again.

i prob will on next update but for now new charger is better than new laptop

>macshit
Found your problem.

If you like killing your battery and frying your logic board they're great.

will they really chink me like this? i'm just trying not to get jewed

Rossmann says don't do this. You'd better buy original and sell this shit to normies

They already kill magsafe with usb c, so many of them probably being discounted or clearance.

what is Rossman? as in rossman repair nyc? are they OGs?

What about Chinese USB C chargers?

Why the hell would you risk your laptop with a chink charger? Cmon dude

Buy one second-hand from a reputable shop.
eg: Computer Exchange, Cash Converters, Cash Generator, etc.

Nothing wrong with chink chargers if you take the time to check reviews and look for something good value.

I use a chink charger for my surface pro cause the charger has a couple of USB ports in it for charging my phone, works as advised.

Try watching a few youtube teardowns of chinese chargers.

>as in rossman repair nyc?
yes
>are they OGs?
let's just say he knows what he's talking about.

word ... i have a mbp with a fried logic board that i couldn't fix, you think it's worth sending to them?

watch some of his videos and see him working yourself. if you want to get that board working he's your man imo.

Make sure it's clean before you send it in and not damaged due to your retardation or else he will shit on you.

>Doesn't want to get jewed
>Bought a MacBook

Pick one

It's possible to replace just the cable if that's the only thing that's broken.

>what's best strategy for replacing my magsafe 2 charger that has frayed due to apple faggotry?
Duct tape.

I'd avoid third party chargers if you can, I've found they run hotter and fail quicker than official Apple tech, build quality is much lower than you'd expect whereas it's always quality from Apple.

yes i looked into this but i think it requires soldering which i dont have the tools and also cbf