Want to get into IRC

>want to get into IRC
>can't because poorfag on android and the clients are death
>want to torrent
>can't because cell ISP

Attached: 1472166988223.gif (480x247, 1010K)

Other urls found in this thread:

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=io.mrarm.irc
f-droid.org/app/io.mrarm.irc
f-droid.org/en/docs/FAQ_-_Client/#why-does-f-droid-request-root-access
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>clients are death
You are death. Go away

who is this cutie bunny?

I meant for android they are death.

Who is that semen demon?

generally used on r9k as burned out bedtime bunny

just get a $1 VPS and connect to via ssh you faggot
you can also use that VPS as a VPN you piece of shit

If I cannot into android clients to download ebooks then I doubt I'll be able to pull off what you propose when I've never heard of VPS, and don't have admin access to my rented wifi to use VPN even.

I'm poor.

And the tutorials never are comprehensive like they would be for an actual non-botnet computer.

This is just a feel thread to bitch about android, I hope for no advice as if I cannot teach myself with the Internet then there's no hope anyway.

And a NEET r9ker. I just got tired of not knowing how to properly use IRC, and android doesn't even connect to IRC at all anymore, then the clients are shit, so I came here to post the feel.

>I cannot into android clients to download ebooks then I doubt I'll be able to pull off what you propose when I've never heard of VPS, and don't have admin access to my rented wifi to use VPN even.
the fuck are you doing here on Jow Forums then?

Just because I'm on some near useless android doesn't mean I can't be on Jow Forums.

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=io.mrarm.irc

>play.google.com

Yes, and?

Botnet
You should use fdroid.

>beta phase app
And why pray tell would such a thing work better than the apps I already tried?

>brick your cheap chinese tablet when you flash it
I'm too poor to risk that. Though I wish it was rooted sometimes. It'd make android less ridiculous.

Oh boy can't wait to get on irc and be too nervous to say anything then leave after 8 hours

Attached: 1498077303219.jpg (600x800, 97K)

No need to root to use f droid

You're already using a phone. Might as well let them fuck you all the way.
f-droid.org/app/io.mrarm.irc

Why would a torrent help at all then if you're having connection issues?

Pretty sure you're lying.

>torrent
Wat?

I didn't mention torrenting in that comment, it was just part of the feel. I'm stuck on t-mobile and they automatically attack torrent users, and I cannot use VPN either, so it was part of my moaning.

And lib gen is one-hundred percent torrenting. There is no way to download books without using torrenting or IRC, and my real computer has been broken for years.

>checks f-droid to refresh memory about why could never use it
>search irc apps
>one of them is literally one on jewgle play I just tried

What even am I supposed to think at this point?

Can life not be consistent?

>Pretty sure you're lying.
Just read: f-droid.org/en/docs/FAQ_-_Client/#why-does-f-droid-request-root-access

Okay but it's neither here nor there if you can install the apps without the actual f-droid installed.

Like I previously mentioned some of them are on jewgle play anyway. yaaic was on it, and shows up in the search of f-droid site too.

What's the difference? The apps tutorials for doing things will be non-existent and computer tutorials don't translate to android. I wasn't looking to simply socialize, yaaic should be able to download things but setting it up seems impossible so I gave up and continued to shitpost as usual.

were where you when avtomat client was kill

>not reading my one link

this is obvious bait guys. don't replie to this shit thread anymore.

cunt

That's...interesting.

i read it already if you would read the thread ironically.

It's of no help.

Any libraries or internet cafes near you? You can borrow their computers. Although, I do think you should focus on saving up money for used laptop instead of trying to torrent/irc on phone.

I cannot concentrate in public, and libraries now days have so much software installed on them you can't really do much on them. It won't allow you to install an app, though, perhaps you could put the exe on a thumb drive before showing up, I guess. They're a three hours walk away though, and the bus only shows up every two hours and I've no money for that anyway, and hate sitting in the sunlight to begin with (it's FL).

I used to use libraries for such things before they installed the no-control-for-you software on them.

>control alt del
>fucking nothing

>try access control panel
>denied

Noped the fuck out.

Get a USB and put linux on it, that way you can boot into it on any computer and you won't be restricted by certain software.

The librarians would notice, and
>install linux to a usb
>with your android tablet
You serious?

dude, you can use the computer on the library to make bootable linux usb. Rufus is portable so nothing need to be install. If you're only looking for ebooks, check out mobilism.org. It's ddl and not torrent.

>what is termux
>what is irrsi
>what is weechat
>what is aria2c

If I can't install something to make the ISO on the USB drive then you'd figure a brainlet like me won't be able to install linux to the thing at all. Do you have to install rufus, because the library terminal won't allow that I think.

I never heard of mobilism.org though. I'll actually look into that.

>checks
>no search unless register
Well that's fair
>direct download with premiu

no

I'll look into them.
>when I'm in the mood to be disappointed further

I never need premium to download any books on mobilism, only account. As for rufus, there's guide and youtube video you can search.

And actually, I only need the account to use the search function on forum.

I've never learned anything from a video before. I'd like to be able to choose to read faster.

I'll eventually get the IRC to work but without knowing what you're doing it takes long enough for me to have just walked three hours to books a million and just pocketed the damned books before anything on android actually works.

Just do it, man. Plenty of suggestions has been given to you but it is useless if you make no efforts to search and try it yourself. Mobilism is easy, so try that one first.

I am currently waiting for the email to be sent to actually activate the account.

One reason I like imageboards is the lack of the bullshitery around sighing up. In current year making reliable emails is not what it used to be. I guess I'll check tomorrow or something.

For the record the email was never sent. Sardonic comment about waiting a day for a simple email was actually a joke.

Fuck your website, there's reason I've never heard of the British piece of shit.

And no real suggestions were made, an android tutorial is what I need for IRC clients that isn't a video. Most clients don't even work properly from what I've read, to begin with.

I was trying to be helpful but now I'm sure is right. Thanks for wasting everyone's time.

irc is fuckin gay

Attached: 1519947194798.jpg (1177x1018, 203K)

You can believe it's bait if you want, but the email verification was never sent so I can't search for the books.

You actually wasted mine. Like I posted a long time ago this wasn't meant to be an advice thread anyway, it was feel thread about bitching about android being damned useless.

There's no need to bump my thread with such shitposts.

I had to use a mail.com email I had already created as protonmail wouldn't let me create a new account without a phone or email, etc. I don't like using mail.com because I heard it wasn't safe, but whatever.

I decided to test it by searching for maximum ride and it only has huge and gay audiobooks, so fuck it.

You can believe that my negativity is bait but no that's just shit. It's just fucking txt you know.