Why do you guys hate Apple so much?

It's only the best technology company in the world. The iPad 2018 is the future of computers. I can't understand why you hate it.

Attached: thebestcomputer.jpg (1500x1000, 824K)

I don't hate Apple, I hate people for being so easily mislead and manipulated. Apple is one of those companies that was at the forefront of a lot of breakthroughs and history but eventually let its ego get too large. Now they don't try, they basically charge whatever they want because they have novelty appeal and folks won't question it. They have so much money, so much fucking money that they could make everything go away in an instant.

Of course you can argue that their support, reliability, and aesthetics come with the price but it only has so much traction. I would say a lot of people are being exploited but hey Apple is no more evil than a man who leads fish into a net. i'm mostly waxing poetic but you get the idea. they're namebrand assholes

oh yeah and I can't forget when they removed the 3.5mm jack on all their phones and their stupid customers didn't even bat an eyelash. they literally just pulled a Bigger Than Jesus moment and got away with it

>The iPad 2018 is the future of computers

Attached: 3031736.large.jpg (431x267, 51K)

>Chinkpad Linux Using Gimp faggot calls me a downie

>I can't understand why you hate it.
makers copy their trend of removing features i like (removable storage, headphone jack for example)

Am I the only one who doesn't care about the removal of the jack? Like seriously, everyone complained when apple removed the cd-drive until diskless laptops became the norm.

>Am I the only one
You're never the only one.

Why do iToddler losers worship applel so much? You literally have zero personality besides your fruit cult.

It's the gayest toy company in the world. The iPad 2018 is for morons who don't know what computer are. I can't understand why you worship it.

Attached: 1497832205734.jpg (1000x710, 290K)

For you maybe but since most of earphones headphones still use jack? You bet your ass I care when they remove it.

Appelfags just cant exept that their shit is shit indeed

Report this thread.

Attached: macshills.jpg (4500x3000, 1.6M)

no, I've been using wireless headphones long before that so I didn't give a shit.

why do you want to charge more shit in your life?

Attached: S7mteID_d.jpg (640x723, 17K)

/thread

Attached: 1502972810502.jpg (700x405, 157K)

my headphones have 40 hours of battery life. I charge them like once every few weeks. Such a pain oh God

>8 core CPU
judging a massively inferior CPU by the number of cores

Attached: 1511668032316.jpg (971x565, 141K)

I care about Jack, because I connect my phone to a car stereo and charge it at the same time.
I didn't even know Apple removed when cdrom until friend showed me one. I run cdrom-less for around 8 years and removed it from the ThinkPads I owned.

Still more than anybody would ever need in a phone

>deliberately hard to repair, first party service is overpriced, doesn't sell replacement parts
>other anti-customer (or even anti-employee) business practices
>not apple specific, but I hate that some android-based companies keep following apple's footsteps (i.e removing the 3.5mm) because they think that's what made apple successful
there's probably more, but I haven't used anything apple in a long ass time so I can't point those out

>phablets
>2018

>6.6m thick
SIX METERS THICK?

>everyone complained when apple removed the cd-drive until diskless laptops became the norm.
That's a completely different situation from removing the headphone jack; CD-ROMs are obsolete because they've been replaced by flash drives, whereas there is no equivalent replacement for the headphone jack. And before you say, "but what about Bluetooth?" Bluetooth is not a replacement: it actively consumes more power, is susceptible to interference, compresses audio, and is vastly more expensive for the individual.

so when it's Android it's okay to have inferior specs but when it's apple
>1GB OF RAM REEEE

>The iPad 2018 is the future of computers.
>thatsthejoke.jpg
its poetic justice to see a company built on hubris and elitism make themselves even funnier then any meme made up about them, you literally cant make this shit up, its (((computers))) for retards

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 70K)

Is it your frustration that makes you rant and rage like this, or your impotence, or do you just crave attention?

Attached: 080.jpg (320x218, 12K)

A11 Bionic chip fuckos

>2018
>finally has a file explorer
>can't even edit system files
lol

>a steaming pile of shit that sucks cock at everything except useless artificial benchmarks

Attached: 1517865329435.webm (640x290, 2.43M)

fuck I fall for the apple meme, only to realize its the same as linux

>tfw fuck me

>technology

It's a fashion and design company. The technology part is secondary to them and is just a selling point. Their actual line of business is selling fashionable designer gadgets.

That's why their products evolved towards becoming more and more like house appliances and less and less like actual computers.

I just don't understand what Macs do different or better than PCs?

everything runs smoothly but dont spend 1.5k on a mac use linux instead is way better

>Apple is one of those companies that was at the forefront of a lot of breakthroughs and history but eventually let its ego get too large. Now they don't try, they basically charge whatever they want

pretty much. I'm looking for a new laptop after 6 years and holy shit things have changed. The macbook line used to be pretty competitive all things considered but now it's just a joke. No, I don't want to pay a few hundred extra for a silly distraction bar on the keyboard. But if I DON'T pay for it I'm stuck with only two (2) firewire ports thus putting me further into dongle purgatory than I'd already be. And the cost/performance ratio is worse than it's ever been I mean holy shit these things are expensive.

I don't, but they've gone downhill since Jobs got Space-Aids.