What do you use to rip DVDs to an iso?

Haven't ripped any DVDs for a few years and my old free DVD Shrink can't handle recent encryption. What's a good free program that will do this with Windows 10?

Attached: mello.webm (1280x720, 1.13M)

18 CRF H264

nice booty

PowerISO. Serials can be found easily.
Although I eschew .iso files and just get the source videos with MakeMKV.
You need to ""pay"" for it but it's been in beta forever, and it's free in beta with the key that gets updated every month on their forums. Other than that it works really well for DVDs and Blu-Rays.
This is a good suggestion if you want to reduce the filesize and keep it looking basically the same. Also remember tuning for film, animation, etc. (unless it's old animation on film where the grain is the detail). ALSO medium speed is fine, someone did a really in-depth test of x264 and found that medium was the best, slower settings were mostly placebo and one of them actually netted worse results than the faster settings.
If you need to encode, XMedia Recode is a really good starting point, but I use meGUI because I'm used to it. Of course if you learn the CLI for ffmpeg, mkvmerge, x264, etc. you'll make better encodes than with a GUI but it will take a long ass time to tweak your settings.

ImgBurn is a good alternative to PowerISO and it's free, but be wary of bundled adware in the installer. You can skip it but it's easy to miss and install. I'd just use a package manager like chocolatey so that you can be sure you aren't installing adware.

0/10 no surprise penis.

semen demon

I personally use MakeMKV. As the name implies it rips videos into an .MKV container. Able to break encryption/read/rip blurays and UHD blurays too if you have a drive that can handle such discs. The program is "free" in the sense it costs nothing to get and use. But you need to get a free trial key like every 30 days or so from the devs themselves from the program forum. Or pay a one time fee of like $40.

t. Guy who owns 250+ blurays and countless DVDs/anime/cartoon/TV series.

I use makemkv

this. MakeMKV is the de facto standard.

Thanks bros, trying MakeMKV right now on a DVD, has 45 mins to go.

Be careful if you install PowerISO, guess I missed something and it gave me a "WebDiscover" browser that was a pain to remove, hopefully I got rid of it.

Attached: 1522190349727.jpg (600x600, 103K)

im diamonds

Pirate DVDFab. (((They))) won't even let us buy it, so piracy is the only option.

y-you too

Why would you not simply use dd?

>Windows 10
Oh. But didn't that get a Linux subsystem the other day?

Where did you find that picture of me and my friend?

Does dd work there?

No idea. Does anyone know?

Sauce on vid, op?

At some point I started to notice all the similarities between humans as a whole and I'm no longer attracted to anyone. I see all the boy traits in that girl.

You notice thigh gaps on guys?

That aint what I said.

Cindy Mello

Attached: me5.jpg (1080x1350, 166K)

Attached: Screenshot 2018-04-25 at 20.28.34.png (356x263, 160K)

I use that myself, need to rebuild another old box just to slap that on and let it go to work.

dd

is "dd" DVD Decrypter? You must tell.

Attached: WONDER _WOMAN_SEASON_1.webm (1680x1052, 1.9M)

run a malwarebytes scan

I think I tried it once and I don't think it worked. But I might of just typed something wrong.

The disck destroyer can do it all :^)

no, it's not related to dvd decrypter

t. Guy who has no life and site in the basement of his parent's house downloading and watching DVDs/anime/cartoon/TV series.

sound nice