What did Hiro just do?

What did Hiro just do?

Attached: 1452120336301.png (245x251, 139K)

This site is made with PHP correct?

meth is healthier than Jow Forums

you mean what did r9k do, again

just selling your info to the highest bidder, no worries

The botnet grew inside this site.

Attached: 1524484082103.jpg (640x595, 79K)

gave the FBI full access to his website

I miss Moot.

FBI is going to shut down Jow Forums all because Hiro didn't have the balls to axe Jow Forums after they earned a spot on terrorist watch list.

Attached: 1482575054260.png (210x192, 21K)

Lmao, moot is a fagit

but he was our glorious faggot

literally
>shut it down

there is nothing illegal about stormfront even if it was that bad. lgbt is a haven for pedos and in case you dont know it, r9k is the actual board that causes problems with the law

*tips fedora*

>Golden State Killer gets identified
>Jow Forums gets locked
Did we just lose an oldfag?

what?

he's implying that you are a fedora tipping edgelord

I'm thinking it's still fallout related to the robot in Toronto that caused the site to go down yesterday and today.

but it was Jow Forums, not Jow Forums

what does that have to do with his argument?

oy vey yes! me and my friend shlomo thought the same thing!

pound sign delete Jow Forums

do you anons just keep saying this because you are butthurt irl niggers?

we literally know why this stuff happens. r9k keeps killing people and live streaming their suicides. it has nothing to do with pol and never has.

Jow Forums genocide when?

The guy from Toronto

Attached: 58485128818640a7e8b8ca59b5e68bfe.jpg (600x538, 63K)

Man, you Jow Forumsniggers get so anally devastated whenever someone badmouths your "precious" board. Why don't you stay over there and leave everyone else out of your problems.

There were two apparent happenings. The guy that killed 10 people in Toronto with a van was an Jow Forums fag and there was an apparent famous serial killer that posted on /tv/ or some shit. Was arrested today after a decade of his spree.

Why'd you bring up pol if you didn't want people to disagree with you? Pol rarely has anything to do with this shit.

easy solution: just redirect people to infinitychan when they send a GET to pol or r9k

Attached: wiggum.jpg (500x396, 40K)

im not on pol and nothing iv said suggested i was. i asking why you're blaming a random board for a problem that we already know the answer to

its literally you whos acting hysterical and screeching about unrelated shit because pols existence triggers you

remove Jow Forums or the soon to be the whole internet police will kill Jow Forums because of that shithole, most likely.

>send a GET

???

when they try to access them with their browser...

what the fuck does any of this have to do with Jow Forums?

Bless my post, kek. Send a GET.

>Jow Forums, /b/, and /tv/ cause 100% of outside attention
>literal niggers and sjws cant shut up about Jow Forums for two seconds

Haven't you Jow Forumstards done enough harm? Please cease these microaggressions

>pol gets removed
>polfags move into the boards you browse
Amazing plan

Any reason is good to shut down Jow Forums. That board went to the shitter when leddit and stormfags invaded it.

Jow Forumslution is a cancer, it's the trumps dick suckers board

>implying they won't just fuck off back to wherever they came from

They already crosspost, retard

You forgot /v/. Also Jow Forums should fuck off to their reddit circlejerk.

well i dont mean regarding the current issue, but with all of the controversial shit coming out of Jow Forums
recently and in future, more SJWs will point out at Jow Forums, then maybe internet giants or even countries may
block Jow Forums in entirely; just like CF and google has done.

If Jow Forums gets taken down /vp/ will be the new place

Attached: =^).jpg (477x354, 22K)

>banning pol won't cause pol crossposting to skyrocket
Your brain on onions

reminder that you lost the election and yet consider yourself intellectually superior to the people that beat you

Attached: 1507672398507.jpg (948x945, 142K)

>wherever they came from

Attached: 1504125546494.jpg (259x195, 8K)

>Implying them crossposting more won't cause the bans to skyrocket too

The faster they're gone, the faster Jow Forums gets a little better

>>polfags move into the boards you browse
>with mods that actual aren't Jow Forums-tards
>Jow Forums users get perma-banned one by one till there's none left
>>Amazing plan

Shut down Jow Forums

Kind of funny, it's literally one guy who keeps posting about Jow Forums to make it seam like everyone is.
The IP count doesn't go up yet we keep getting posts that are identical.

Wait, Hillary is president?

I'm sure they're all ancient oldfags and not redditors drawn here by all the hilarious threads and caps from the fucking election

Go back

>Implying I'm a liberal
>Implying politics are black and white
>Being this much of a brainlet
Such is the intellectual level of the average white thrash Jow Forumsnigger

Attached: brainlet.png (621x702, 56K)

>I want to ban people for their opinions!
Is Jow Forums full of numales?

how is a popularity contest a measure of intelliegence?

Is the average Jow Forumsdittor really that retarded?

Attached: 1507817534710.jpg (771x662, 126K)

>opinions

I want people who literally can't have a discussion about anything without it getting political to be banned. They're either shitposters or worse, normalfags. Normalfags can't fucking shut up about politics.

>ancient oldfags
People misunderstand oldfags. They're ironically or sardonically racist, which drew in large crowds of actual racists and created the Jow Forums problem.
There were pockets of true racists on old-Jow Forums but they were polite enough to keep to their own boards and knew the reasons why they should.

Attached: index.jpg (284x178, 10K)

Do you want to know how I know that YOU know nothing about Jow Forums?

Can someone explain to me what exactly r9k has been up to lately? They're a bunch of losers basically I can't imagine them doing much

>wants to perma ban people in a different board for having different political opinions
>bros i dont care about politics at all trust me!

>bans mattering in the age of phoneposting
truly remarkable plan

they've been going on killing sprees

Enlightened being detected.
We've been waiting for your arrival, master.

Attached: radical centrist.png (640x480, 14K)

There was a thread on /tv/ this week that went

>why is there no movie about this guy yet
>user you first have to get caught

Fuck off normalfag

This is what I mean

I didn't say anything about different opinions, I didn't say I don't care about politics. Get it through your dented skull.

it's funny, that image actually sums up what created Jow Forums, well edgy 14 year old faggots in 2007 inclusive, but
still the same thing.

what?

Suicides, random killings, grooming

>muh memes
Solid argument right there, magapede!

Fuck this shitty site, shut it all down so everybody goes to cripplechan instead.

>not being an extremist means I am a conviction-less nihilist.
this is exactly how we arrive at actual fascism

some 18yo weeb from r9k streamed his suicide (shotgun to the front of the head), this was like a month ago, and the site was frozen just after. If you browse Jow Forums enough you're bound to come across a webm of it. Then this Toronto killer apparently used to post there as well, so again the site was frozen for several hours, probably over 6. Now I don't know what happened but I'm assuming it's their fault again.

its a fake quote you brainlet

Attached: 1503057243829m.jpg (1024x1019, 160K)

What is with redditors and not being able to figure out to put slashes before and after board titles? Jow Forums not r9k

that's the whole point of the image when it was created, old memes created in old-Jow Forums actually had meaning behind them like little proverbs that could only be understood if you knew the origin of their creation. Now memes are just what ever spreads the fastest or lives the longest. Like some intellectual virus.

I'm on Jow Forums since lelbertarians and Fascist Bridgette, (the biggest shitposter of Jow Forums) so fuck off. It's the Trumps dicksucker

Jesus christ, you're all fucking retarded.
It's just hiro being incompetent.

What about the time someone posted that alien picture and everything froze? I suppose they had to scrub the servers of that alien picture.
Fucking retarded sack of shit.

I forgot that Jow Forums is entirely comprised of /ptg/ when almost everybody resents it, my bad.

>FBI crawling the site
>FBI jesting about that alien picture

Oh fuck it's real

>muh facism
Were the Americans who fought the Nazis in WWI facists and extremists? Much of pol holds similar political views to them.

They wouldn't axe Jow Forums over some guy going on a killing spree. Who cares about that. There were literal underage girls showing their tits on Jow Forums months ago and the boad still didn't get axed. Elliot Rodger supposedly browsed r9k and the board still didn't get axed.

I heard there was a CP spam on Jow Forums, so that's probably why

>posting a non-argument and expecting an argument in return
Your brain on s*y.

Reminder that Jow Forums is taken over by reddit immigrants

Attached: 1521364072995.png (944x4013, 409K)

>>polfags move into the boards you browse
Three years too late on that one. Jow Forums is a hug-box training ground for redditors to join Jow Forums without being ostracised. /b/ functions similarly, but doesn’t overflow like Jow Forums does. There isn’t an epidemic of roll threads being posted on Jow Forums. There IS an epidemic of political threads being posted on Jow Forums. It’s clear as day. Jow Forums is responsible for the reddit uprising. A few years ago, I thought the “go back to eddit” fags were wearing rose tinted glasses, and that there wasn’t REALLY a problem with redditors crossposting on Jow Forums. Or at least, they weren’t more egregious offenders than their counterparts. Whether I was wrong back then, I don’t know, but I’ve certainly changed my mind now.

If only there where some correlation between the years 2016-2017 and one specific Jow Forums topic. Then we'd know which board is responsible for all the newfags. Hmmm. Must be /tv/'s fault. Remember that one big movie that lasted all the way through 2016 to 2017? I remember it. Gosh damn Jow Forumsthe_movie posters ruining our Jow Forums.

Attached: reddit won.png (1069x409, 20K)

Don't remind me.

You know Jow Forums is quite popular. When do the FBI start targeting Google for making it easier for criminals to stalk people through Google maps and other means? You can't blame a platform the same way you can't put a gun on trial.
Suicide streams happen all the time. Jow Forums hasn't anything Mich to do with that. You think FBI give a fuck about nobodies?
Also what the purpose of seizing the site? What could they be looking for in regards to the killer?
Yeah its just incompetence. Hiro has no reason to hide government intervention other than hide his own incompetence

>Falling for weak bait
Your brain on shit.

>damage control
Let me help you find your parents, son. Pic related should get you to them.

Attached: return.png (366x373, 165K)

If your opinion is that you're allowed to be off-topic as long as you're right wing, then yes, you'll get banned for your opinion. This isn't "Jow Forums - Politically Incorrect Technology", or "Jow Forums - Politically Correct Technology", it's "Jow Forums - Technology". Stay on-topic, you dumb nigger.

>Still falling for it

Attached: still_wrong_kiddo.jpg (600x600, 57K)

youre either an idiot or a shitty temp agency hire

they freeze the site to collect all the posts to use as potential evidence. whether they think they will find somethung juicy or not doesnt matter, its just how the investigation process works. why are you acting like its a conspiracy theory? moot used to openly talk about all the data collecting the government did in response to specific crimes whos suspects posted here. its similar to seizing someones hard drive to look for information and evidence

>i-it's b-bait! b-btfo!

Attached: brAINlet_01x1.png (645x729, 90K)

>the anti-pol fag who started the pol argument claims to want people banned for starting political arguments

hmmmmm

This thread is a total trainwreck. Let's remember the things we have in common on this board - like horology

And that's a good thing!

Leeway for off topic posting has ALWAYS been a part of Jow Forums culture on every board.

Are you saying everything should stop working so the FBI can make a copy/backup of some old data/archives? I don't think that's how servers and copying data works user

This, they literally have to save posts.