ITS OVER, APPLE IS BANKRUPT AND FINISH!!

ITS OVER, APPLE IS BANKRUPT AND FINISH!!

youtube.com/watch?v=AUaJ8pDlxi8

Attached: rossman.png (820x593, 938K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hackintosh.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fake and gay

sage

>t. assblasted itoddlers

>t. butthurt mac todlers

Hell yeah Louis always puts on a good show.

Attached: blackpeople.jpg (1242x883, 269K)

wtf am i watching

Attached: zuccd.gif (320x304, 2.85M)

is any of this shit real? or he is he just a fucking sperg?

Is real

the years he's spent working on laptops and the fucking daily amount he gets should be evident enough that apple makes some of the hottest garbage around.

fuck, i was thinking about getting into graphic design too when i start school this fall. i need apple for that but it seems like a big risk

No, you need to get the fist out of your ass and just get a laptop that wont fuck itself in less than a year. The new macbooks suffer from keyboard problems and good fucking luck replacing that.

Seriously, why would you get one knowing full well it's a pile of shit?

why is he whispering at me you spergs disgust me

bapple makes quality products they're just a tad expensive and cultish due to muh company history

apple has more liquid than any company on earth.
I have never owned an apple product but it still makes me sad to see Jow Forums become buzzfeed

the adobe suite and the vast, vast, vast majority of all applications you need for graphics design and other digital art work equally as well on windows as they do on macos, if not better.

don't be dumb with your money, you buy an equivalent windows laptop for half the price of the macbook, and it will last twice as long.

unless you are going to a school that requires students to have macs, in which case fuck them

the first few iPod Touch generations were good, iPhone SE is good from a physical perspective, the iMacs once they went to the steel cases are good, Macbook Pro before touchpad. Maybe they're rich from iPhones and (in the past) iPods?

this guy again LMFAO try harder kike shill

s/touchpad/touchbar/

ive just always heard that macs were the best way to go for design. i guess ill look into it more but fuck i dont want to be the only guy in class with a dell or some shit

Hackintosh, you nigger

>Hackintosh
explain?

Some of my friends feel the same way, and I find it a little ironic because any business-class dell will outlast any macbook by a very, very long time.

hackintosh laptop. loo

hackintosh.com/
It's a non-apel laptop with OSX

Not just laptops

>t. just hold it right

Does this goy not like trump or something?

im pretty sure he is a tribe member.

Appletoddlers have defended this.

false and queer

t. Apple shill

What is he shilling? Not Apple for sure.

>t. "what's a computer?"