Soon I will be a lonely 35 years old guy who only have a computer as his friend. Isn't pathetic?

Soon I will be a lonely 35 years old guy who only have a computer as his friend. Isn't pathetic?

Attached: 15246839180140.jpg (720x960, 190K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/hWaJqmf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's the computer that's your friend and not people on the internet?

only because want it to be since you're wallowing in your dissatisfaction instead of doing anything

>35 years old
I dont get people who stay single at this age. Is it by choice?

my birth day was in august and i'll be 35 too. difference is my best friend pc is a pentium 4 and i live in a third world shithole. feel better?

Get a cat.
Partied like a rockstar until 25 then got serious. Waiting till 40-45ish (staying in good shape), then will hunt down 1 year out of hot college chick with poor choices in what degrees make money. Prenup the fuck out of it if marry option. If not, more chicks. Fuck yeah.

Sup with them nasty ass feet?

To become a wizard, dumb normie

Also nice trap, OP

No. How can I call random people friends?

I used to have a couple of friends. One of them was an asshole, and with the other we had a friendship only in the university. Since then I don't know anyone with I want to be friend. I have low self-esteem, i am shy and thing myself as a failure (which is true). So I just avoid interaction with people except for work.

Because of anxiety, confidence problems, so on.

No, why would I.

Already got.

I follow the strict law on friends:
Friends help you move.
Real Friends help you move bodies.
If you cant trust them after a night of outdoors and a shovel then they werent good friends.

forgot to add, i'm a kv neet living with mommy and daddy

you must be 18 or older to post here

I’ll be you in 10 years.

>Is it by choice?

I'm 33 and these days, yes. I did all my fucking and relationships in my teens until my mid 20s. I eventually realised that a relationship for the sake of having a relationship are a waste of time as well as unnecessary hard work. Maybe in the future I will bother, if the right woman comes along. But these days I'd rather have a wank and enjoy my own time. I don't want kids either (I had the snip when I was 19) and a lot of women don't want to get involved with someone that doesn't want kids. Plenty say they don't have a problem with it, but once their biological clock starts ticking, or they get nesting syndrome after a lengthy relationship, their mind quickly changes.

I am boy, have been over 20 years. Want to go for a ride? Dont mind the shovels in the back.

>I had the snip when I was 19)
wtf

>did my fucking in my teens
Normalshit.
25 and voluntarily kissless, handholdless, hugless virgin.

Attached: 2UDsdFA.jpg (399x388, 19K)

Did the docs lecture you on a vasectomy at that age?

i'll be your friend OP
discord.gg/hWaJqmf
going to bed but we'll shitpost together tomorrow

>30
>Never been in a relationship
>Not a virgin

It's mostly because the chicks I know are alcoholics or get annoying as fuck after an hour or two. Or the few that aren't the previous stated are not interested. And I'm not gay either.

Of course.

But that's how dedicated I am to not having children.

Firstly, the most undemocratic thing two people can do is bring a child into the world. It's bringing a new life into existence who has no say in the matter. And the life they may be born into, they're expected to be grateful for it. Somebody should tell all those starving children in Africa that.

Secondly, kids are hard work. They're also expensive as shit. I'm an uncle to two nieces. My brother and his family barely scrape by. In my opinion, they shouldn't have had the second one. But I keep that to myself. I can be the cool uncle, do all the cool uncle shit, but at the end of the day I get to go home and unwind by myself with my wallet in check.. I don't have to deal with the downsides of raising children. It's a win win.

>But that's how dedicated I am to not having children.
>Firstly, the most undemocratic thing two people can do is bring a child into the world.
Oh ho man. I can't wait till it hits you in about 5-10 years and you're miserable and childless the rest of your life. Keep telling yourself you were right, that will make it all better.
Basic human instinct is a real bitch.

I have a kid, and I really think it was a mistake. I think I'll gradually get used to it and maybe enjoy having a kid when I'm a little older, but for some people it's not the right choice. I get it.

It wont be so bad, there should be some children to adopt from South Africa when all the white adult farmers parents are killed, raped, and cut up. Hopefully in that order.

>and you're miserable and childless

>Implying I haven't been miserable and childless for 33 years already, what's another 40 or 50?

hes already 35, and have been sterile for 16 years. why would he regret it at 45?

Actually, scratch that, I'm a heavy smoker. I'll be damned if I get another 40 or 50 years.

Do something about it. Whining on Jow Forums does not count.

>I have medical proof that I dislike responsibility and hard work
Every woman's dream guy.

30 here, women are just fucking hard work, had gfs in my teens and early twenties, had fuck buddies since then, haven't even bothered trying to keep those going for the last two years, I'm too selfish or something

time is technology

Attached: 3presentedpink_low.jpg (642x448, 22K)

>>I have medical proof that I dislike responsibility and hard work

I have plenty of that in my work life. I don't need it in my time off.

I just can be bothered to deal with another person at that level for a long period of time. Relationships take so much effort.

Honestly, waiting for love bots. Good ones mind you. Little more in the options and warranty area. Technology is almost there to have kids without anyone else really.

>you're miserable and childless the rest of your life.

So like always?

>he cut part of his testicles because he does not want kids
>but that is alright because he is so focused and dedicated to his work
How can any sane woman ever turn you down?

First you complain about him not being focused and dedicated to work.
Now you complain about him being focused and dedicated to work.

Are you a woman?

I thought we were your friends.

Attached: 1507506351344.jpg (480x476, 31K)

Nah. I said responsibility and hard work. He said that he does NOT want to do that for kids, but he can do that for work.

If kids paid me for responsibility and hard work I might consider it.

>wanting to be a breeder
what kind of (((retard))) does that willingly

You have kids so people can take care of you or at least pay someone else to wipe your ass when you are elderly. It's not even that, you'll get to a point where you start forgetting things and it's really easy for someone to take advantage of you financially and sometimes physically. You see these depressing stories of elderly people with no kids getting locked up in a basement somewhere with several other elderly people so the "care-taker" can collect their social security checks.

There is nothing more depressing than seeing someone in their 60's with no kids start to realize they are essentially fucked.

>You have kids so people can take care of you or at least pay someone else to wipe your ass when you are elderly.
Maybe 60 years ago. Anyone growing old now is gonna be put in a home and visited a couple times a year, you're deluding yourself if you actually believe your kid is gonna bother taking care of you. Self-fulfillment is far too important nowadays.

Mate, you are fucked no matter what. You will die whatever the case. Its best to just kill yourself before you get really old anyways.

>living beyond your 30s

Attached: 1516837404500.png (570x885, 302K)

Hell of a time deciding to post that. Good luck with the party van.

So you're saying the only point to children is to make them serfs for you in old age?

>undemocratic
Democracy is shit and so your '''argument''' falls apart right here

That's why you took the time to rebuke his point with a well constructed argument instead of resorting to a single line of edginess.

da, comrade!