MFW watching some windowstard justifying his faggot botnet OS

>MFW watching some windowstard justifying his faggot botnet OS

Attached: 1452542602732.jpg (1550x1600, 443K)

i know right xD i use arch too!! xD

It provides me with slick, reliable access to useful software. Rebut that if you can.

>slick
subjective
>reliable
no mission critical systems use windows

A few million businesses would beg to differ.

>mfw using ubuntu
>it sucks, everything is half baked

>mfw using windows
>it's alright, no big issues except not posix

>mfw using osx
>it's literally perfect

Attached: 1512371512888.gif (800x1138, 580K)

Installed Windows 10 on three machines in the last three days. Just werked each time.

>subjective
irrelevant
>no mission critical systems use windows
anecdotal/uncited

not on their servers or core infrastructure buddy

>doing job interviews
>they all ask me if I'm using Windows
>tell them no
>they all literally breathe a sigh of relief and go on to rant about how bad Windows is

Attached: 1521905113870.gif (429x592, 2.4M)

>I use Windows because
I use the software of my choice and they are compiled to work on a Windows environment
I didn't know we use operating systems instead of software programs

Sorry, but there are millions of Windows only shops.

Name some well known/ successful ones. We'll wait.

>Linux is better because no mission critical systems use Windows
>But user, millions of businesses use Windows daily because they rely on software written for Windows
>Hey that doesn't get to count!

Attached: hmmsun.gif (480x264, 1.88M)

Microsoft

I know you're memeing, but are you even capable of backing up such a bullshit claim with a real answer?

You know, literally all personal computers (excluding server systems) for most governments, government facilities, hospitals and schools worldwide use Windows on their machines
>made me reply/10

This plus also Microsoft Office is still the industry-standard office suite for computers

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 108K)

Is braindead word processing on a preinstalled OS really the best justification you can up with for using Windows? All real scientific and engineering software is linux/unix based. The same goes for basically any kind of software development, including the infrastructure you're using to post uninformed opinions right now.

>muh gaymes
>useful
No.

Yes, he's finished
oh you!
>Do you even capable of backing up your bullshit claims??
>But user, every personal computer in use by non-IT people runs Windows, including the health records of your hospital visit
>I ALREADY TOLD YOU THAT DOESN'T COUNT, IT ISN'T SERVER INFRASTRUCTURE YUO IDIOT. YUOR SUCH A BRAINDEAD FAG FOR USING A PREINSTALLED OS, I MYSELF USE A SUPERIOR CUSTOM LINUX DISTRIBUTION CAREFULLY HAND PICKED BY MYSELF WHICH MEANS I'M BETTER
god bless user
also a part of software development is run on Macs of all devices

Attached: kloss-k2.jpg (1280x1600, 492K)

I mean OP why do use Linux then? Do you administrate servers or core infrastructure for fun? Please tell us what real scientific and engineering software you run.

They run windows because it's preinstalled on their hardware. If you installed chrome OS and had them use google docs they literally would not notice the difference. There is no windows alternative for most of the posix software that the world runs on.

Not OP, but I do finite element analysis for aerospace.

Yeah, and there are no linux (competent) alternatives for most of the games I play on Windows or the digital audio workstation or the graphics manipulation software I use on windows. That's why I dual boot to windows to use those and keep my personal files on a Linux installation. Windows doesn't have an alternative for i3 so I'd rather use Linux for shitposting, which is about what it's good for for the general John Doe.
Still wanna bitch about something?

>games
Every time. Go buy yourself a playstation if that's what you really care about kiddo.

Attached: 1522843323483.jpg (300x228, 11K)

Attached: aha.jpg (200x200, 11K)