/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/bUJ3VGM

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• Some anons get chinked by NiceHCK store after ordering some Tin Audio T2's that were out of stock and the seller pretended otherwise • user got a phone case and some razor blades • user got a speaker hisses and a mic • user got some water bottle holders • user got a tea thing • user harvests packages and gets a watch strap • user becomes an arduino • user cuts his tip off • user got some kingdian shit and a sleep mask • user got a mic, some nose pads, and a memory foam shoe insole • Anons thing doesnt work • user gets a mi A1 • user mods his xbox • user gets his jumbo XL buttplug • user got a m.2 to 2.5" adapter >Last thread

Attached: dong.jpg (1000x1000, 153K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vkvan.com/index
aliexpress.com/item/good_hooks_bad_cups/32847855885.html
aliexpress.com/item/weak_hooks_good_cups/32725782971.html
aliexpress.com/item/leaky_hot_water_bottle/32857124797.html
aliexpress.com/item/XP-Pen-Star-03-Parblo-A610-Ugee-M708-Graphics-Drawing-Tablet-with-Battery-free-PASSIVE-Pen/32570044685.html
bitbucket.org/psyko_chewbacca/lpcmod_os/
aliexpress.com/item/3-5MM-Water-Drop-In-ear-Hi-Fi-Music-Headphones-HD-Speaker-Noise-Reduction-Earphone-For/32776997408.html
aliexpress.com/item/Koolnee-Rainbow-5-0-HD-Smartphone-MTK6580A-Quad-Core-Android-8-1-1GB-RAM-8GB-ROM/32860242488.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Received a keychain I probably won't use

Attached: 15247162373311583364996.jpg (2976x3968, 2.11M)

Hey I ordered a secondhand 3ds from a jap that sells a bunch of used/refurbished parts. He's selling lots and has good review score and such so he looks proper legit. On the 28/03 he sent my package. On the 29/03 it departed from Tokyo international collection. On the 30/03 it left the departure office. Not it says its left Tokyo international. This is EMS so I know it should take about a month to reach me(South Africa)
Anyways I noticed last week that in my paypal. The guy has charged me for an invoice for $10(exact) on the 28/03, the day he handed it to the post office. I have to click to confirm the payment. But nowhere does he state that he would be charging me an invoice fee(whatever that is).
So I don't intend on paying that but it made me wonder if the postal services is holding on to the parcel for some extra unintended fee.
Note he sent the invoice before. I all the tracking movements.
So also I know is that it departed Tokyo international but they don't say if its in transit on a ship or something.
Anyone got experience with this?

Attached: df162847164cd486aadb5b27263bb33c.jpg (800x550, 85K)

Sounds sketchy, send the seller a message ask what the extras charge is about

I did yesterday just waiting. But even if its sketchy the tracker is working fine. He can't fake that. Least he sends an empty box.

But he's a jap and I sent him a message about 2 days after purchase cause he hadn't given a tracking number. The next day or so he uploaded the tracking number but he didn't say a word to me. Like "haha sorry was sorting shit out"
Funny thing is his review of me was "good communication" and some little typical seller tidbit.
So I have a feeling he won't reply.
And getting hold of PayPal/eBay is a bitch cause of their automated bullshit

I say he's a jap cause I think that's why he's to lazy to read my message maybe

gearbest doesn't return anything unlike Aliexpress if the package doesn't even arrive right?

How do I pick good accessories (Screen Protector, Case, Powerbank etc.) for my xiaomi? I don't my chinkphone break easily

Attached: file.png (720x406, 198K)

is there anything to look forward to when you become a platinum or diamond member? do you get aliexpress coupons or just store-specific coupons?

Anybody order batteries from liitokala?
I want to know if they actually ship worldwide.

Bought this on Wish for $15, how bad of an idea is it to plug in to my PC? Am I going to get chink PC AIDS? How do I test actual capacity? It also came with a card reader, how do make sure that it's safe? I know found USB devices are one of the biggest vectors for companies getting hacked.

Attached: IMAG1655.jpg (4000x2240, 2.51M)

Anyone get their $2 Wish phone? I got a damn usb cable. Should I get a refund by asking Paypal that I got significant different item? Would the seller put my info the blacklisted chink shit list?

>$2 phone
>wish
>seemslegit.jpg
dispute that shit. getting blacklisted across different stores is a myth

What dragon dildo should I get for 100€?
No amazon

I have been thinking about these:
> Kelvin
> Nox
> Blaze
Kelvin has a knot, Nox has a bulged base, Blaze has a thicker shaft overall.

Attached: eqFKsNb.jpg (1000x977, 113K)

>order something from Ali for £13
>two days later order something else from ali for £12
>turns out both were ordered from same store
>tracking number is the same for both items

Whats the customs limit in the UK again? And will I get fucked for having two combined items being over the limit?

Anyone for recommendations for long 10m Blue LED strips and what power supply to get? Thinking of lining my room with it

Are there any metal/aluminum take up reels in Ali?

Blue light will fuck up your circadian rythym and is bad for your eyes. You will not regret putting good lighting where you spend your time. I'm not saying drop $300 on 95+ CRI Yuji LED strips, but get a decent 4000k-5000k setup and don't skimp and get a dimmer that you'll see flickering on.

No it isn't. There's a seller run site with all the blacklisted customers and their personal info.
vkvan.com/index

h2testw

lacks credibility, that's just a place for asshurt bad sellers to complain, if the buyer is really abusing disputes they'll get banned from aliexpress

Nox.

Mijia Wiha guy from yesterday here, what questions did you have user?

Time to ship out another taobao package.

I love International Small package/ePacket-shipping, cheap and almost as fast as EMS.

Attached: 1513233088146.png (597x235, 22K)

Bought some suction cups with metal hooks because several of the plastic hooks with my cheaper cups have been breaking. However, the these cups are bad quality despite costing twice as much. I guess all that cost is from the one metal part. They are not actually cup-shaped but are too flat. 3 out of 5 cups I got curl up from the outer edge when pressed on to a surface. The hooks can be used with cheaper cups I've bought before.

aliexpress.com/item/good_hooks_bad_cups/32847855885.html
aliexpress.com/item/weak_hooks_good_cups/32725782971.html

The cheaper cups are good for hanging light stuff. I hung some pots and pans from these and the hook would eventually break. The cups are great though. I've bought 40 of these all from different sellers and they all seem to be the same quality. 1 out of 40 has been defective in that had pockmarks on the underside of the cup that prevented it from attaching properly.
Best results come from cleaning the surface with soap first and isopropyl alcohol on paper towels second and also wiping the cup with isopropyl alcohol on paper towels before attachment.

I also got a tiny hot water bottle that seemed adequate at first but was actually leaking very slowly.
aliexpress.com/item/leaky_hot_water_bottle/32857124797.html

Attached: good_hook_bad_cup.jpg (333x795, 71K)

Don't have any old phones in your house? Put it in one and format. Buy a card reader locally if you're so scared

Can't you just hold off from paying the invoice before the package arrives?

>be seller
>order comes in
>double check seller database if they're a known scumbag
>cancel if so
It's not the first or last time sellers on Ali don't rely on official AliExpress moderation and go into business for themselves, especially because Ali is so harsh on sellers and favourable to buyers.

Dude, stop using Wish. Maybe 1 out of 10 ate good deals compared to Bangood, AliExpress, Taobao, etc, but mostly the rest are actually overpriced or scams. They do this all the time, selling a GPU or whatever. At least if you buy a GPU on AliExpress, you get, thought BIOS moded.

for normal buyers there is nothing to worry about. i've had dozens of disputes and i'm not on there. even if you're listed on that site, it doesn't mean that most sellers will disallow you from buying from them. there is not even any incentive to share blacklists with other sellers, it's better to screw your competition, only salty brainlet sellers would list buyers or they would list fakes to try to mess with their competitors. even if a buyer has several complaints, it doesn't necessarily mean anything because they don't keep track of "good" transactions, so you don't know the percentage of complaints.

Are there any magnetic USB C cables that can support Quick Charge? 20V killed mine.

Also, my Wish app isn't letting me upload images for disputes. Any ideas?

There are anons in /csg/ who have been blacklisted in the past and ran into issues buying things. Of course normal buyers have nothing to worry about: they're not the ones the list is intended for. It's a combination of constant disputing, scamming sellers, being rude/racist in PMs or trying to chink the chinks that ends you up there. Most sellers leave a reason why the buyer is on the list. Run Google translate and if you look for a few minutes you'll start to see a pattern.

Oh, forgot the worst offense possible. Leaving a 1 star feedback. Chinks have travelled across the country to beat up buyers who do that.

Attached: IMG_20180426_112700.jpg (1080x1235, 232K)

£16 is the threshold for VAT. However in my experience our Chinese friends are genetically incapable of not lying on the customs declaration, so enjoy your £1.21 funny toy and £1.31 metal tube

>ausbong uprising

what happened to regular OP ?

any way thanks man i made the news twice today ! just got a refund on the tin t2 and have some dollarydoos to blow...will keep /csg/ posted !

Attached: 4B49F34400000578-5631223-That_s_impressive_The_29_year_old_rocked_a_pair_of_high_heels_fo-a-3_152408 (306x517, 36K)

gone to Lithuania to break comfy out of prison

I have a problem with my Xiaomi Redmi 4x.

It was working well at the evening, then i left it charging from the laptop USB for a night. At the morning I picked up the phone... and the screen was black.

Everything is working well as usually, touch screen is working, the phone can recieve and send calls etc - but the screen is black!

then i turned up the desk lamp and looked preciously at the screen - THERE IS AN IMAGE under the lamp! i could even type SMS etc.

so, what should i do to repaire the screen?

what the fuck just happened during the night?

last time i dropped the phone was 3 months ago, from 50 cm and the phone never was in the water.

what did you order?

BGVP SGZ DN1 or TRN V20? Which are the better iem under 20$? Are there any other which are better under 20$?

>Also, my Wish app isn't letting me upload images for disputes. Any ideas?
stop using wish

I already have two 120mm fans, but I need another pair, and also 4 smol fans, like 80mm or so, which ones should I get?

am I fucked? or can I dispute over paypal?

REDMEME NOTE 5 GLOBAL STARTED SHIPPING
THIS IS NOT A DRILL

Attached: 1515747203913.png (688x684, 200K)

Mine hasn't gone out yet.
Also, mi 6x is out everyone.
Type C, better camera, slightly prettier, higher contrast screen, SD 660. Has 3Ah instead of 4 and no headphone jack. I was considering canceling my 5 and ordering that but gave up on the idea.

run a linux live cd and then insert it. analyze it by reading the system logs, with dd and other tools

they do, you have to submit a ticket

what's my time limit for claiming it? I ordered on the 8th of this month and the package got shipped a day later, the tracking info says it's in my city already but shows as "delayed" since the 19th
should I file a ticket for a refund or something?

shit may take a lot of time to arrive. I once had some IEMs arrive 3 months after I bought them. I made a ticket and asked for a refund some 60 days after buying them, and they sent me a new package. in the end, I got 2 IEMs for what's my time limit for claiming it?
I think it's 60 days, though I'm not sure. go check the website.

but the package is already in my city, I don't understand why it's not delivered already

what sucks is that I bought something with a coupon and I might not find it at that price any time soon

>tracking info says it's in my city already but shows as "delayed"
why don't you take it up with your local post office? give them your tracking code and ask them about your package

>but the package is already in my city, I don't understand why it's not delivered already
usually, the part that takes the most time is not shipping from china, but your local parcel services

fuck these angled as fuck promo pics that make the meme screen look even dumber
at least it has a fucking SD660

Attached: 3ed0f4f0603e732b931a5f3983674d97304d89aa.jpg (940x540, 48K)

i cover for regop when he cant post thread or whatever

How do the prices compare? Also if you wanna get the 6x you should really wait for the stock Android version.

shoes, nothing like fake western brand taobao shoes.

no headphone jack and no wireless headphones from xiaomi.

thanks for fucking yourself over xiaomi .

Nope, that order was 2hu costume.

I rather use work tier shoes than fashion ones.

6x should be slightly more expensive.
I think that with treble on the note 5 there's really no need for the stock version could be wrong though.
Anyways, the 3k battery and no headphone jack broke it for me. All I do is shitpost on Jow Forums anyway, I don't need the 660.

Anyone got a recc for bluetooth ear buds that would be decent for wearing to the gym?

30 dollar skullcandys from bestbuy

bump

help

WOW a phone for less than 4$ they said
REALLY a scam obvious

Attached: 20180426_124145.jpg (2048x1232, 195K)

Now to get a refund

Attached: 2 hpoe fake.png (1276x872, 61K)

For fifteen bucks, at least you're likely not going to have the advertised 512GB of storage, that's for sure.

How can you be that retarded ?

>Can't you just hold off from paying the invoice before the package arrives?
I just paid him anyways. There is a clause though under shipping that additional fee's may apply. But $10 exact seems awfully rounded if you consider currency exchange. I think i'll spea to ebay but $10 won't kill me. The 3ds was pretty cheap itself anyways

Attached: POO.png (625x494, 72K)

dd if=/dev/zero of=/dev/sdb? bs=1 count=0 seek=500000000000

Try this. Tell us when it crash and them look at the real size.

>Departure from outward office of exchange
"Departure from outward office of exchange" means the parcel is in the customs office ready for export customs security scan. Once it passed the scan, it will be sent to airline and the next step is "Sent/Despatched to destination country".

I just leant its been sitting there for a month. I probably could have been playing it by now

Attached: 68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f (720x696, 55K)

>ZAR
Is not South Africa currency?

Isn't there something about nips and internal batteries as well?

I'm considering buying a cheap drawing tablet for some basic shit. I don't really want anything fancy, but I don't want a little midget screen. I know I can use my phone, but using my finger to draw feels weird. I can't be bothered buying stylus' for it, either, since it's a somewhat smaller phone (Galaxy S4)

Yes, Zuid Afrika

Is that a fake or real phone number?

Attached: IMAG0356.jpg (2688x1520, 1.68M)

I found this, anybody have experience with these?
Sorry, I've wanted to get into some basic drawing, but not too keen on buying a Wacom or something like that.

Attached: muh chink tablet.png (1095x634, 121K)

too small, get an 10x6"

Eiaosi X6 Pro.

>all these complete retards that fell for the wish scam advertisements they saw on facebook
lmao @ ur lyfes

I mean, I don't particularly care for size, so long as it's larger than my phone screen (Galaxy S4, about ~5.4" x 2.7). Thinking about it now, 6x4 isn't that much larger than my phone.

Attached: muh chink tablet.png (1111x502, 255K)

I bet those chinks have made millions off of retards who are secretly hoping for it to be an
actual phone.

There's a certain shame and also a cost-benefit analysis of going through a dispute to get a dollar back. I wouldn't be surprised if the scheme was designed around that fact and they anticipated a percentage of people not bothering for a refund.

>more and more normies fall for retarded scams
>government sees a good excuse to stop people spending money in other countries.
>chink shopping gets outlawed

are there good chink external hard drives

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 114K)

i wouldn't trust some random brand like that, stick to xp-pen or huion
this one seems pretty good
aliexpress.com/item/XP-Pen-Star-03-Parblo-A610-Ugee-M708-Graphics-Drawing-Tablet-with-Battery-free-PASSIVE-Pen/32570044685.html

Anyone bought a massive mousepad that can speak about its' durability? I was looking at buying one of them so I don't have to worry about my mouse coming off of it, and so I don't need to see the somewhat aged wooden desk top.
How durable are they?
What sort of price should be paid for them?
Is it worth getting a custom skimpy animu one desu

No.

What does that Xbox modchip do?

You can run gentoo with it, bitbucket.org/psyko_chewbacca/lpcmod_os/

my brother has a logitech one with some chink letters on it (i think its pic related) that is pretty alright. sides are reinforced and for close to 2 years it still isnt worn or "bent". it was bought locally, tho (cant be sure on the price but it was probably $15 or so)
i just dont get the appeal of that large shit, since half of it rest underneath the keyboard, but he likes it

Attached: pad.jpg (800x800, 38K)

ordered the same thing for the $1 smartphone meme. they sent me a micro usb cable instead. at least shipping was really quick (1 week)

avoid this obvious scam, guys. buy a Cornetto instead

>Wish
>Disputes
Ask your friends on facebook

Attached: 1514885945894.png (680x277, 125K)

play pirated games, duh

I can't even name 5 good xbox games

boar semen cx98

Was just curious to know if it softmodded the console.

>a piece of hardware
>softmodding
Get the fuck off this board

Y-your not fucking around when you say that, are you? Why would they travel all the way just to do that?
Any news link about that???

>Panzer Dragoon Orta
>Steel Battalion
>Jet Set Radio Future
>Tony Hawks Pro Skater 2x
>Metal Wolf Chaos
Plus xbox had best versions of multiplats.

Or at least does the same thing as the softmod idiot.

aliexpress.com/item/3-5MM-Water-Drop-In-ear-Hi-Fi-Music-Headphones-HD-Speaker-Noise-Reduction-Earphone-For/32776997408.html

is there a better $50 phone than this one?

aliexpress.com/item/Koolnee-Rainbow-5-0-HD-Smartphone-MTK6580A-Quad-Core-Android-8-1-1GB-RAM-8GB-ROM/32860242488.html

>not including Ninja Gaiden
I don't think you should be calling anyone an idiot here.