How many programmer motivators does your company have Jow Forums?

How many programmer motivators does your company have Jow Forums?

Attached: Screenshot_20180425-231905~2.png (720x1018, 252K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EvXROXiIpvQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

And that's a good thing

0, I live in the pussy whipped states of america.

>Chicks is probably making fat bucks by draining virgins in comfy condo
>10000kms from here, some burger slut on welfare think this is a terrible thing and decide to write an article about it

Attached: 1420168848719.gif (366x325, 3.42M)

Women are shit at programming, so this is a great idea to get more women in tech. Why doesn't this fat pig want more women in the tech industry? Why is she attacking female tech positions?

>Women are shit at programming,
So are you

I always find pretty annoying how these kind of people have the need to talk in name of everyone, it seems some of them never think that for that woman that it's a source of income. In fact, what kind of sheltered life you need to have to even think that all the people are worried about social justice issues.

>"Everything is sexist!"
>t. ((( Ehrenkranz )))

>(((Ehrenkranz)))
Oy vey...

What kind of person just randomly looks up Chinese startup job listings to find this kind of shit?

why are jews so predictable? it's like they're actively attempting to get themselves extinguished forever

No one. A Chinkgoy will read it in some article and post about it to leddit or facebook or whatever, where it gets spread around and eventually winds up in the hands of some daft cunt like Ehrenkranz

It's ok they will soon be replaced by automation.

>we need more women in tech!
>china finds a tech position which is perfect for women
>th-that's not what i meant!

I'm the programmer motivator at my company
I average about 40 hanjobs a day, around 20 bjs too

Doing God's work

The code cums when you shake it

>western white crackeress
>criticizing other races and their cultures
Sounds like Cultural Imperialism.
Sounds like a racist white bitch needs to shut her mouth and be humble.

london

>it's another angry self-loathing virgins pathologically hate on women episode
Didn't see that coming!

Maybe I should move to China after all.

báizuǒ 白左

>wah the entire planet doesn't have cultural values that align with my own personal views 100% of the time
Is this what people mean by western arrogance

x is y and it's not okay, and here's why

Do liberals suddenly take issue with hiring women who don't do any work now?

t. whiteknight

Wait until you find out that it's possible to have sex and not be a pussy-whipped sellout.

I'm generally a pretty leftist guy, but people like the author in OP's article give me a fuckin aneurysm.

>sex workers should be legal because women are allowed to do what they want with their bodies and protects sex workers
>oh no, can't have women who literally sign up to "motivate" programmers, because that's sexist

Like holy fuck, either women are allowed to fuck for money or they're not. Just because the thought of a girl making big bucks pleasuring shut in nerds makes you uncomfortable doesn't mean it should be illegal.

If this is supposedly about "exploiting" women, how is it any different than hiring a man because he has a strong back and is willing to lift things?

The problem is that this system imply a woman can't do the man's job. And that's unacceptable for feminists

It doesn't even imply that. There are plenty of women developers who do a fine job.
It does show, however, that if you're a pretty woman, you can get by just fine without learning any real skills. Feminists hate to see that because it's damning evidence that the two sexes play different biological and societal roles.

That's not logical.
If a company hired some white basedboy to be the coffee serving boy does it mean white males can't do anything but serve coffee?

Sex workers promote degeneracy. Women who give back rubs and high fives promote progress. As a leftist, you should know your job is to poison to capitalist democracies. Like holy fuck, how do you not know this shit would never fly in a communist country? You are a useful idiot.

>Sex workers promote degeneracy
aka
>Thing I don't like that's not traditionally acceptable in my culture = degeneracy

Here's the thing, the whole setup would never fly in a communist country because it's simply exploitation of the workers labor (be it sucking Wang's wang or writing code) to make a profit.

Also, if your high fives and back rubs are exclusively performed by hot women, then there's not really much practical difference between that and sex work, because you're paying for a physical service based on someone's sexual attributes.

>You are a useful idiot.
Well gee user, that's the nicest thing anyone's said about me all week!

I'm glad this was the first post.

> I am journo I have a career muh sexism
yeah these losers. Not like anyone is forced to be there. They cry about sexism but they have no problem showin off their vagina in bullshit protests.

I'm starting to like China more each day

>I have to beg for pussy so anyone who is not servient towards women must be a virgin.
t. loser

>For every bug you fix, I'll pull the string on my side tie panties 1 mm
>Application is bug free after a week.

Why can't women understand that their only value is in their vagina?

Jews aren't white.

wish i was a programmer motivator

where do i sign up

>firms hiring hookers for employees
What a waste of money.
Why are chinks increasing prices of their products for this bullshit?
That is poor management. How can we trust chink electronics if they do this bullshit?

Attached: 1512066536793.jpg (232x232, 18K)

you will find cum in your chink shit you order next time :D

I just opened a position, the office is at my home. Your workplace will be under my desk ;)

The idea is increasing margins by increasing productivity.
You should learn a thing or two about management.

>increasing productivity
>distract them with hookers
>waste money on said distraction

This isn't doing anything except making our products more expensive.

I can't wait until China usurps the whole of SEA and Middle East then finally pressures USA to be their fucking dog. Must be fun watching these SJWs and ""journalists""" get fucking whipped like niggers in the 1800s.

1, we have a masseuse.

Whether it works or not is a different matter, but that's the idea.
Heck, it might even work.
>This isn't doing anything except making our products more expensive
Not really. Pricing is not some automatic slider that goes "we're paying X in wages so we have to increase prices by Y". If it doesn't increase productivity as expected and their operational costs increase and they become less competitive, they'll just fire the motivators.

It would be good to find girls that can code as well as look good just to save some money, but the morale boosting should have priority over coding skills.

>China usurps the whole of SEA and Middle East then finally pressures USA to be their fucking dog
China can barely sustain itself, let alone that many people under one state.
You have no idea how bad things are in China.

I mean, take how bad things are with issues in the west, times it by 300, then you have the situation in China.
China is too occupied (like with all modern countries) with dealing with it's own internal issues to even consider the thought.
Let's put it into perspective. The last time a country expanded greatly through war was Nazi Germany. At that time world population was at 2.3 billion. Germany had 87 million people.
Right now the world population is 7.6 billion, China has 1.4 billion alone(more than half of the 1939 world population).

It's not possible to expand greatly anymore when you're dealing with the issues caused by having such a large population. Hell, it's a wonder how the British managed to conquer such a wide area and such a large population (half a billion).

It's not going to work user. How the fuck will this work?
There is no reasonable way this could work.

West:
>WE NEED TO REPLACE MEN WITH WOMEN AND MEN WHO PRETEND TO BE WOMEN

China:
>What if we get cute girls to motivate our lonely boys?

I don't know, motivation is a strange thing that I'm mostly unfamiliar with.

bump cause priceless

>tfw fat feminists think depriving women of their income is good for their welfare.

Attached: 11070942_976478482408593_3022464356135102909_o.jpg (1200x800, 66K)

Anyone knows how one can apply for a H1B visa to china?

>so are you

I beg to differ
TellMeMyName; tell the users name

read "What is your name? " ,!, name
write !, "Your name is "_name_". What an incredibly useless function this is."

Nice, those chinese programmers must feels good to be able to release their cum inside one of them at the end of the day and that China isn't replacing them with women and "women" (male).

of course a fucking j*w wrote that article

fuck man that was a good response

Hasn't Japan been doing this for decades?
China's just stealing back the idea.

Attached: 1524263930507.png (400x533, 286K)

>creating actual jobs for women is sexist
Kek, good one. You can stay in the kitchen if you want.

But wouldn't they not feel like working right after ejaculating? That sounds really ineffective.

Retard.

youtube.com/watch?v=EvXROXiIpvQ

>vox video
Holy shit you are a deluded retard

>waste money
>not going to work
user, please buy a gym membership and start lifting regularly. And then, after you get into the routine, see how harder you lift when a female walks in. Then tell me it's not going to work.
>inb4 yeah but it's lifting and it's manly work and testosteron and muh dick
men want to prove themselves to women, whether you like it or not. Maybe they'll motivate them by saying "2 of the most productive programmers will get to fuck them".

You don't know a single detail in their plan, so shut the fuck up

i always wondered who the fuck eats that garbage of mainstream news, and it turns out most of the amerimutts. ffs

wtf shithole language is this

Will they hire male motivators for women? Or will they prefer female ones?

>sexist
Only if they don't hire motivators for their female programmers, if they have any.

>b-but it's objectifying women!
So if they hired prostitutes for their programmers it would be fine? Prostitution is a profession people (prostitutes) have fought to have legitimized in various countries.

>>distract them with hookers
If they're too distracting then they're not doing their jobs properly.

This might come as a surprise to you but you can only really maintain concentration for a limited amount of time, after that if you keep trying to work on the problem your thought processes can be impaired, slowing productivity.
What you actually need is to take a break, have something distract you from what you are working on for a bit. What these girls could be doing is helping prevent the programmers from getting deadlocked like this.

>grid girls enjoy being grid girls
>management is concerned about how female spectators see it
>let all the grid girls go
Part of the problem we have no is that thanks to the Internet it has become exceedingly easy for people to get together and campaign on behalf of people who don't want their input.
And just as easily corporations can look at their structures and cut things that look like they could become a problem in the future. The grid girls weren't doing anything wrong. No one was really after the racing boards for employing them, but they saw the possibility it could become a problem and cut them off.

>women get special jobs just for them that men can't have
>WHOA, this is bias against women reeeeeeeeeee
This is why the west deserves the nuclear winter that is to come.

right after orgasm is the only time you can think clearly.

this

Attached: hit_voices.png (352x500, 118K)

>if you work for 12 hours non stop you make enough money to buy a handjob from a dirty street hooker, Chong
VS
>work for 12 hours you make the same amount of money and a free handjob from a qt college graduate
I can se how homosexuals like you wouldn't understand the benefits of the second option.

hookers are gross
just wait until they hand out titty skittles, pillows and fursuits to programmers, productivity triples instantly, every pajeet becomes 10x
now that would be podracing

classic case of fpbp

USA and its ally the beacon of human rights Saudi Arabia should bomb China for its transgressions against female freedom

I would program for free if my company provided the succ

> be me
> be western programmer
> company motivates us to program with team building esersises after work
> and early deadlines
> its ok though
> company provides free succ per 5 hours of programming

*Suicide rate skyrockets in China, marriage is rare and everyone is emigrating to Australia or Canada*
>NOTING PELSONEL WEST PIGGU

im going to need at least 1 succ every hour or so.

1 per 5h is just suffering.

>Suicide rate skyrockets in China
actually googled it and yes, like 1/3 of deaths in china is suicide. thats pretty dam high if you compare it to america or eu.

Chinas most popular suicide age: 15-24

real talk, i love how china doesn't give a shit about anything. have a great idea? we'll take that, fuck your ip laws. giant international corp killing off local competition? no thank you, we'll build a giant firewall. prisoners on death row? free organs for the harvest. political correctness? nah, openly racist against blacks, nips etc., blatantly hire women for qt/sex appeal. it's not always a good thing but it's hilarious when it is.

Attached: 1514916399129.jpg (1024x767, 439K)

merryburger women are just butthurt chinese women are getting paid to be nice when they aren't

That's a pretty edgy opinion you've got there friend.

if he's edgy, does that make you soft?

isn't it funny how both are considered negative?

Edginess that originates from ignorance doesn't make someone hard, so no.

Meaningless doublespeak doesn't make you sound intelligent.

i suppose they're at least calling a spade a spade, rather than hiring someone who is in no way qualified for their job.

Your incomprehension of basic English and simple concepts doesn't make something doublespeak.

A bunch of stacies running around is just going to make things worse.

Attached: 1516450430466.jpg (800x800, 69K)

but a as a side-job.
They still gotta do fuckton of chores.

Again, it doesn't make you sound intelligent. You have nothing to say beyond that your feelings are hurt, and no amount of deflection will distract from that fact.

UNDERRATED AS FUCK POST

Claiming that someone else's feelings are hurt and that they're just deflecting is in and of itself deflection.

No, it isn't. I have nothing to deflect, since I didn't make the post that upset you so much. I have no stake in this beyond calling you out for the pseud that you are.

Why is it sexist in any way and why would it be a problem it's not like people will be applying for the job without knowing what they will be doing

based rondo duo