Jim Keller leaves Tesla

electrek.co/2018/04/25/tesla-autopilot-jim-keller-leaving-chip/

Where will he go next to wreck shit?

Attached: 1b70c8cd-73d1-4cab-bc44-903e46d0351a.png (255x345, 105K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pcper.com/news/Editorial/Jim-Keller-Leaves-Tesla-Intel
youtube.com/watch?v=iQ_4C2TKHQ0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

back to AMD for post-Zen CPUs

lmao he is going to intel to make GPUs

CERTIFIED SHIT WRECKER BACK TO AMD TO DESTROY INTEL

Keller himself said he loves working with AMD, I will lose my shit if he does some work post Zen3.

Attached: rising thumbs up.png (762x1085, 305K)

I wonder if that's related to the whole fiasco with Uber and that woman that got ran over. I'd imagine they lost a lot of financing on self-driving cars.

I was thinking the same thing, but it keller is just leaving and being replaced with someone else.
>Tesla confirmed that Pete Bannon, a former colleague of Keller at Appleā€™s PA Semi who was among many chip architects that Tesla hired after Keller, is taking over the Autopilot hardware team.

if AMD wants to release anything after ryzen, they'd need to be working on it already

Intel has been using Nehalem for 8 years now with no backup plan in sight. AMD just announced their roadmap being optimising Zen at least until 2020.

pcper.com/news/Editorial/Jim-Keller-Leaves-Tesla-Intel

Attached: 1491916955985.png (653x726, 42K)

>mfw Ryzen will be at 5ghz on stock cooler in one year.

Attached: 1388587893140.jpg (1274x1022, 264K)

AHAHAHAHAH

Attached: 1356566928734.jpg (800x891, 61K)

DELET

>mfw he suggest longer bibelines and moar coars to kill intel from the inside.

Attached: 1496622518440.png (801x1500, 973K)

jesus christ .. imagine this guy with jewintel money . it s ogre amdbros

Honestly though, did they really need a dedicated chip designed specifically for that?

Isn't Zen also his love baby though? He was working on next gen CPU sometime after bulldozer flop.
He could very well be back for some Zen improvements, not only post-Zen architecture.

I dont think its money he needs but a good team behind him, Who knows how the jews at intel will handle him

>pcper.com/news/Editorial/Jim-Keller-Leaves-Tesla-Intel
Honestly, if with intel's money he spawns something that's significantly better than whatever intel has on mind, I won't even be mad as an AMD supporter. We could use some performance leap rather than those small improvements, regardless of which side it comes from.

Oh shit, expect AMD butt rape in 3 years.
He's going to give them the glue isn't he?

The problem with that is jews will turn it into another sandy bridge. A performance leap is cool, but then it'll just stagnate again.

...unless then he goes to AMD and does his magic again. Or AMD just comes up with something good after Zen on their own.

AMD has decent leadership now so im sure theyll come up with something.
Dont know how good intels main heads are tho

NOOOO, what about KIKERIPPING Intel?!

Intel has no response to Epyc still.

Keller actually had little to do with it. Michael Clark was the lead architect for Zen. Keller was mainly working on K12, which seems to have been canned at this point (it was due for release last year, but everything's gone quiet).

>(it was due for release last year, but everything's gone quiet).
Because they can get a Zen core down to 5-6W there's no need to screw around with server ARM cores.

They probably decided to keep it for RISC-V, and never release it with an ARM frontend.

>stock portfolio intelsifies

Wrong. Keller was the chief architect of both and all other projects for CPU. It's akin to a CTO. He picks out tools, partners, needs and what type of uarch will best meet business needs, high level design philosophy, and so forth. Clark was the next guy down working to execute the actual vision

WRONG

youtube.com/watch?v=iQ_4C2TKHQ0

WRONG

WRONG

WRONG

Fuck off, retard.

>manbaby doesn't understand corporate structure
>throws a fit using irrelevant interview