Why is Linux so bad?

Why is Linux so bad?

Attached: 1523103432566.jpg (1100x1800, 339K)

It's ok for losers with no lives

Men like to tinker with things, like cars or woodworking or sailing, etc. For those that don't possess any of those skills, Linux exists.

Weebs are fucked in the head.

>computer tinkering isnt a skill because i dont want to recognize it as one
Why are you on Jow Forums then?

me on the right

I literally never said that. I said it's for those that do not possess any other skill. Case in point, the lack of your reading skills.

One of the only real skills of Linux users is putting words in your mouth, among other things to try and defend their crappy indian tier OS.

>Implying using a computer isn't the best skill to have
It's literally the most powerful thing humanity has ever created

compute THIS
*punches you in the face*
heh

My point is:
>don't possess any of those skills
>sailors,etc can have more than one hobby
>linux users doesn't possess other skills, therefore they should go back
Just wait until your job becomes deprecated by our robot overlords

me on the left

>the most powerful thing
>not the wheel
pick one

Yeah, buddy, keep telling yourself that. You really mastered man's most powerful tool by recovering from that kernel panic you accidentally caused by changing the outfit, I mean customizing the desktop, on your e-barbie, I mean rig.
That new font pack you installed on your terminal really puts you in the same caliber as the AI researchers.

i automated all my anime downloads AI can suck my dick

butthurt winbabby detected
go back to

linux only deals in extremes, either it is used for enterprise/datacenter purposes or for the disgusting pedophilic/anime uses

Because it's a clone of a ripoff of a redeployment of a port of a redesign of a 50 year-old operating system. When you understand this - freetard or not - you'll understand why it can't be helped.

>windows also has the same problem (i.e. bsod)
>windows can also be customized
>command prompt can also have a different font
You just don't know how computers work.
Therefore, I will ask the same question: Why are you on Jow Forums then?

>muh /v/

gumi is hot af

wtf i love AI now

if you can't see the difference, there's no helping you.

>wheel
>not language

you would never articulate thoughts without the invention of language

>language
>not medicine
You would never articulate anything if you're dead.

Okay, at least two of those are Windows desktops and the last one with Shitoge is a macOS desktop.

was it really invented though
I thought it was just there and then at some point they made up some rules. I just looked up seems they aren't really sure either

those desktops are real cute though

One of the truest posts I've seen in Jow Forums.
Linux on personal computers is a hobbyists OS for people whose hobby is tinkering with computers.

*holds up spork*

hey, that one with horo is kidna qt. Can I have it?

manchild

show yours

Attached: desktop gai.jpg (5846x2240, 1.44M)

this isn't a thread for you pedo arch fags to show off your loli collection

i dont understand you people are just picking a wallpaper and running pywal to sync background colors with your terminal. what's the point? id like to see some workflow in these threads, not your screenshots. if you want to post screenshots just go on

There isn't really a usable alternative to Linux. What else would you use? Archaic BSD shit? Go through the hoops of making a Hackintosh? Linux is by far the best option for personal computers.

Then start a thread for that. Stop bitching about people liking things that you don't.

I'll repel you staying here posting

Animals don't use medecine.

> sailors have hobbies
Like, say, sucking dick down at the docks.

It's really shit actually.
>try to compile kernel modules in fedora
>the file /lib/modules/uname -r /build is missing
>check
>it's there
>wtf
>use any debian based distro
>it lets me compile it and load it but the device doesn't wor

Attached: Blank+_843eeb48c4df3efb23a6baff7ea1620f.png (618x367, 133K)

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I've recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.

Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called "Linux", and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project.

There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine's resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called "Linux" distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux.

Attached: 1487413315322.jpg (669x352, 36K)

>namefag calling someone a pedo
but, there is no underage girl in there and that isn't even GNU/Linux, it's just Windows 10

Attached: 1522128200520.png (500x390, 44K)

kek'd

Attached: Screenshot_20180426_140303.jpg (1920x1080, 1001K)

POTATO XD

I want to snuggle every single one of them >.

Trips of truth.

>use an apple laptop
>never waste time ricing
>get paid for my time
>enjoy programming generals

Medicine is a discovery you idiot, you can cure yourself from almost anything using plants. Even the penicilin was just discovered.

Attached: 2018-04-26-171800_7680x4320_scrot.jpg (7680x4320, 3.85M)

Attached: 1503157803091.png (300x300, 126K)

how do you read anything

>having to buy a fuckhuge monitor with all the pixels in the universe just so you can browse Jow Forums without covering your important wallpaper

Attached: ae9.jpg (540x696, 44K)

t. obviously a shipslut shitposting and crying over the lack of kancolle on screenfetch threads

Attached: __flandre_scarlet_and_remilia_scarlet_touhou_drawn_by_natsushiro__6263ec7b9d4be7a45ab2cb9fdddb39e4.j (2054x1612, 649K)

>going so minimal it's just squares on blank black screen.

you have crossed a line somewhere.

hahahaha oh fuckkk lmao

can somebody explain this photo

the scaling and resolution is making my headache

>id like to see some workflow in these threads
this desu