How many of you legitimately use linux because you think its better than osx and windows...

How many of you legitimately use linux because you think its better than osx and windows? I think it's great that many of you incels have found the linux community as a way to interact with other humans, but after the whole Toronto/rk9 thing, I'm thinking twice about supporting a kernal that has become a symbol of hate and violence.

Attached: turytiguh_phixr.png (600x510, 52K)

>many of you incels
>>>r9k/
>>>/leddit/

>r/incels
cUCK

what kind of stupid mental gymnastics did you went through to associate linux with Jow Forums and the incel community?

good goy

Is this a markov chain?

Who tf even are the incels
I use Linux because it's the biggest communitary project in the entirety of the human history, and it perfectly works as my OS's kernel.

Most Linux Users: (not all, some are cool)
>spend all day "ricing" a computer (no social life)
>doesn't know how to program (retarded)
>posts pictures of his "riced" desktop on tinder and wonders why no one will sleep with him (virgin/incel)

Good enough?

I can buy laserjet printers for $5 because they don't support Windows after Vista but they're literally plug and play on Linux and work perfectly.

I think you're fucking stupid.

Attached: 1385668167111.png (755x620, 40K)

>a gnushitter enters the thread

Most of them are Windows and Mac users though

ITT: "wow look at this mom, free bait!"

He said nothing about freedums or proprietary software

I just don't have the money for macOS is all.

freetards care about 'muh software freedoms', gnushitters claim linux is just a kernel

It's first time I see that 'incels' thing.
If I have a waifu and don't care about 3DPD, am I considered incel or not?

I hate having relationship with anyone. If I have relationship with anyone it means I used him/her as a tool to make me happy.
A couple having a child, they did it not because of love, they did it because they consider not having offspring as a suffering.
Normies aren't any better than NEETs. They just keep doing what society told them what to do, even if society told them to eat shit they'll do it.

Nope, by the literal definition of the word, you are not an incel as you choose not to have sex.

Reminder to sage and report bait threads.

Provide evidence for the claim that most Linux users do those things.

Holy shit, I hope this is bait.

If you think it's 'normie' to reproduce I feel sorry for you.

>Wake up computer
>Asked if I would like a Big Gulp to go with my Pizza before logging in
>Pizza Hut knows where I live because of GPS
>Go to start menu to open a program
>Ten different marvel movie trailers begin to play
>open program
>Chome and AVG begin installing
>Get an invite to play Candy Crush because I've logged into Facebook when I logged into my machine
>close program
>ad to buy the real version of the program fills the screen
>finally get to candy crush
>computer automatically restarts because there were updates after latest terrorist attack

Why do you guys legitimately not want this?

I think your brain hemorrhage made you confuse Jow Forums with Reddit. That's okay, everybody makes mistakes. Especially you. It's time to go back, though.

Attached: 1505510373401.jpg (500x492, 60K)

>How many of you legitimately use linux because you think its better than osx and windows?
I do. Having a package manager that does everything for me really saves a lot of time. Support for free software is better on Linux than any other platform, so I can do almost anything without running into DRM bullshit and older applications typically continue to be supported, unlike a lot of proprietary applications. Support for dev tools is also only good on Linux and the libre BSDs.
Compared to Windows, Linux has a lot better default functionality. To do a lot of basic tasks, like backing up a disk image, on Windows, you need to install some 3rd party software.
UI customizability and extensibility is another thing I like. I remember people selling software for Windows that would let you have a task bar on your other monitor.
>I'm thinking twice about supporting a kernal that has become a symbol of hate and violence
>I was only pretending to be retarded