When will this dumb Pajeet get the boot?

When will this dumb Pajeet get the boot?

Attached: satya-nadella-3[1].jpg (900x750, 64K)

he's smarter than you, loser.
matter of fact, a typical Indian person is more intelligent than a white

DESIGNATED

>typical
You may want to rethink your statement. Low intelligence and poverty such as what you encounter in third-world poo holes like India have a strong relationship.

Is Jow Forums starting to miss Steve "I'm going to fucking kill Google" Ballmer? Granted, he did oversee some of Microsoft's biggest blunders such as Windows 8 or their repeated failed attempts to enter the smartphone market, but at least he wasn't the one who gave the green light to Windows 10. He's also been very vocal against the Google botnet and recently even reversed his stance on GNU/Linux from "communist cancer" to "I love it". Be honest Jow Forums, would you rather have Ballmer or Nutella run Microsoft?

Attached: anticipation.jpg (4000x2668, 1.98M)

Uh-huh... Balmer didn't do shit for Linux while Nutella is actually integrating it into the Windows infrastructure and pipeline.

Why do all these silicon valley types look like faggots?

When he stops making shareholders money.

Attached: 1524788777.png (1172x1078, 105K)

I actually ran into Satya when I was wandering the halls of 34 a few months ago.

Decent enough guy. We'll see what he ends up doing now that WDG is no longer a thing...

If we're playing what-if's, I want Gates back...

He seems to have a more viable plan than Ballmer, makes MS money, and doesn't shaft customers half as deep as Apple does while still making the shareholders plenty of money.

Why should he get fired from your point of view?

Are there any sane rational fags here? Its apparent that you loser beta cucks are feeling insecure. You have a shitload more facilities than Indians. Despite all the opportunities to do something, you dickheads don't. You complain about a pajeet who probably had no access to anything like a first worlder yet became successful from their own hard work. Bravo guys. That's really mature

Why would them?

The Surface products are selling well.

Azure is the best SaaS provider out there.

Office 365 is actually pretty good.

The only weak parts of Microsoft right now are Windows and Xbox, Nutella knows they are destination to die, so he doesn't care too much about them.

Out of Google, Apple and Facebook. Microsoft is the only tech company with multiple successful branches of income.

Thread's done. Not that OP was actually interested in a genuine discussion anyway. Microsoft is doing better than they ever have before. They've acknowledged their strengths and gone balls deep in those areas and it's paid off extremely well for them.

Until this stops he's not going anywhere.

>doesn't shaft customers half as deep as Apple does
this is now acceptable on /g. oh how far have we fallen. might as well chug a bottle of onions.

what is it with faggots and onions? is this a new meme from Jow Forums?

almost

I read up on it. Even without knowing it, it was Jow Forums, cause its such an insecure faggot of a meme that only Jow Forums could think it up.

tru dat ...india really is a sewer of a nation

Suckya Nutella is good. He literally made Windows 10 free long enough for anyone to get it if they wanted it AND he's incorporating Linux into Windows because he knows the taste of GNU Daddy's freedom. The W10 botnet can be defeated by simply not connecting to the actual bot "world wide web" net so you can play all your /v/ in isolation.

Ballmer can fuck off and die for not untangling the Windows NT kernel spaghetti issue earlier. He changed all his opinions once he left the CEO position, a classic Jewish defence move to improve public image.

>His father was a Swiss immigrant, and his mother was Belarusian Jewish.

JUST

Attached: 1512793551661.gif (375x375, 171K)

Good job posting this on the day after their earnings call where everything was up, dumbass.