Level1techs

"Ajit Pai [...] is the hardest working man in corruption" - level1techs

youtu.be/H0mnYnUDr5M?t=676

these guys are hilarious
this is to linus as linux is to windows

Attached: level1techs-laughing.png (643x361, 450K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KljWuo7IKUg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

t. basedboys

Wendel is unironically our Jow Forumseek
>loves linux
>aware of spyware/botnets/adware/googles grip
>aware of agency spies
>likes to repurpose and recycle cheap crap instead of wasting money on muh new shiny (case in point the korean monitors)
>supports AMD over Nvidia because gsync and proprietary drivers sucks
>cares about linux gaming and helped to create a community around hardware passthrough
>humble and technical
>didnt sell out to sheckles like spergy atheist logan

found wendel looking for legit xeon benchmarks
no one else does them like him
good thread

He was the reason I set up GPU passthrough, they are great. Also the other wendel is unironically a gun nut and hates big government, so he's awesome by default in my book.

Have you seen what Logan is up to? Because it’s literally calling trump names and shilling Chinese crap, edited by furry tranny that makes a living off twitch betas giving her(male) money for sitting and eating

found wendel looking for legit xeon benchmarks
no one else does them like him
good thread

I'm more interested in what desk/table that is.

I love em. I came for Wendell and stayed for Ryan. Fun to watch them all play games together on Twitch, too. Glad things seem to be working out for them after the TekSyndicate split.

youtube.com/watch?v=KljWuo7IKUg

I'm going to need to shell out some money for a new CPU+Motherboard soon so I can do this, my current motherboard only has one IOMMU group

Onionboys

Their channel despressing

Is this the power of linux?

He used to work for Microcock didn't he?

At first I was put off by Ryan, but now I see him as bro tier. I think I was put off because I had seen the types Logan was putting on and I thought he might be like that. But turned out he was chill as fuck and hard working too.

>cares about linux gaming
Bigger faggot than I thought.

Why do Americans always look like this? Is this fashionable in the US?

I like that short bald man he's pretty educated knows how to talk and nice

That woman is okay, that L1 yt logo is trash but I like when she's in video dunno why

Fatty, he's most educated and geek but he doesnt know to behave or act sometimes

and he thinks net neutrality is good, unlike most of nu-Jow Forums here.

Girl on the left: >mfw the goys do my bidding

Attached: 1523978167121.jpg (600x1790, 871K)

>Have you seen what Logan is up to?
looking through the crit.tv videos it all looks boring except maybe like 1/30

Pretty sad, they have around 600k subsribers but the average video only gets around 7k views.

god bless the wordfilters

She teaches a sunday school, you hick.

Damn, why so many britbongs and australians.

miss the good old tek syndicate memes

Attached: 1506994323937.jpg (3264x2448, 711K)

bump for awesome people, i found their channel by chance a few years ago, after being force fucked by pootube shilling the usual shit tier hardware faggots, muh how to build a pc, muh 500 dollar gamur build, muh gpu buyers guides... i dont remember what i was trying to find but level1 was there, best intro music and proper "news" highly enjoyed from a total computer pleb perspective

BASED

They were shit and so was the tranny and its conman master.

The woman brings absolutely nothing to table. Wendel and the other Wendel are great though.

I fucking hated tek syndicate. wtf ever his name is was annoying as shit.

wincucks with an attention span of 2 seconds need constant HAI THERE GUYS WASSUP THIS WEEK ME AND MA BOY JIZZLE DRIZZLE ARE GONNA TEACH YALL ALL ABOUT WHY WINDOWS 10 IS THE BEST OPERATING SYSTEM MADE SINCE YA BOI JEEZUS DIED ON DA CROSS NOW LESS GET RIGHT INTO DAT BUT NOT BEFORE THANKIN OUR MAIN SPONSORS INTEL : DID YOU KNOW INTEL SUPPORTS HOMOS ? MY BOI DRIZZLES HERE GONNA TELL YALL ALL ABOUT IT

that's gayz2cents friend

you're thinking of that barnacles faggot

Wendell runs his own consultancy business