Job Interview German Police

I had an interview with the police in Germany for a dual study in computer science. The German police are very bad in the field of computer science and are lagging behind other countries. I was asked the following questions:
What is a hotspot?
What is a network?
What is the standard boot partition?

Poor Germany

Attached: sqt.jpg (448x300, 16K)

yeah muslims have never been a tech savvy crowd....

>working for the police or military ever

Fuck off to Jow Forums

This is go back to Jow Forums posting getting out of hand

This

With your history of posting on Jow Forums? Good luck

based

Verpiss dich!

>I break up with you before you break up with me
Very cute fbi-tan

Attached: 1520687594719.png (710x577, 30K)

>Jow Forums
>working for German government
Lmao nope, also
>muh Jow Forums
Wahhhhhhh

im from another cunt
can i werk for the german police?

you should join and try to demand 300k ( google equiv )

This. The police and military are weapons of the bourgeoisie against the proletariate and any positive association with them makes you a class traitor.

jesus christ the cringe

t. 56%

go back to Jow Forums

Apparently you can also study computer science in some Bundeswehr places, once found a few years old bachelors thesis on crawling with scrapy framework, thats it, just implementing a crawler routine using scrapy.
Done exactly the same on my thesis in two days and one paragraph.

Also why are they asking IT questions when its for computer science?

Finally someone who gets it. Too many class traitors on Jow Forums who care more about software rather than humans being free.

t. Spoon-fed kid

he is right though

>t. El Parasito

only if you convert to islam

The bourgeoisie are small business owners you illiterate

T. Muslim / antifa / basedboy

It was HER turn!

ha gatttimmmm

You should look into working for the Dutch police, they've been on a spree. Not sure you can do that if you're a German.

You are an asshole. German government is against unauthorized copies of intellectual property, and they are so against, that they can van a innocent user that had downloaded a film via torrent.

Attached: image.jpg (700x760, 341K)

If hired have fun tracking down ole Bernd's Twitter comments against muslims and getting him arrested user.

Law enforcement (IT) is very good for future prospects and noice state pension were you to stay for several years.

Twst

I know this is bait, but I'll respond anyway.
You, an untrained, uneducated individual, went to an interview for a dual study opportunity. You were asked easy questions, because you are an untrained, uneducated individual, and they just wanted to see whether you have any interest in the topic of computer science at all.

What is the standard boot partition?