15,99 for unlimited 4g+ data on a sim card

>15,99 for unlimited 4g+ data on a sim card
>unlimited calls
>unlimited everything
Damn I love that this country has a free market for telcom. The only time I saw better was in Japan.

Watcha have, user?

Attached: Capture.png (524x461, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jio.com/en-in/4g-plans
europa.eu/youreurope/citizens/consumers/internet-telecoms/mobile-roaming-costs/index_en.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I have 700 MB for 3€
I don't need anything else

2,90€/month for true unlimited (no throttling or tethering limits) 4G data at 50mbps. Calls and txt are 7c per min/txt, but pretty much everyone I know is using WhatsApp so these add up to less than 1€ each month.

Finland btw

4 yuros/month
Unlimited local calls, 1000 texts, 30 minutes EU calls, 15GB 4G internet.
Estonia

Nice. Do you have a good ping? Some people here are starting to cut out their home internet and simply use their phone with internet sharing as a home internet solution.

Saves like 250 euros a year after all.

Applel?

A shame Netherlands has nothing like this, no Internet in the house so I have to either steal very unstable and slow Internet from neighbours or pay 3EUR/day for unlimited sim data for hotspot.

Nice offers.
Is it allowed to buy a SIM card in a different EU country and then just use EU roaming all the time?
I do this basically since the free roaming started without any problems, but no idea if it's ok with telecoms.

>no Internet in the house
Why is that? Do you live under a bridge?

>3EUR/day for unlimited sim data for hotspot
Harsh. Is it because of governmental regulations or oligarchy in the market?

Lmao enjoy getting run over by Muhammad, yuropoors

Lmao enjoy getting shot by a nigger, 56%

Also, why are you mad? You don't have free market telcom where you live?

which provider and plan?

How is that price notation allowed? It's ok to price something 15.99 but not if you hide the 99 away in tiny letters on the wrong side of the unit symbol. That's so misleading.

Nah
>the owner doesn't allow to install the necessary cables
>so give us a wireless solution (4g modem or w/e)
>buy it yourself
The employment agency is just jews. SO happy I'm returning to my home country tomorrow.

>Harsh. Is it because of governmental regulations or oligarchy in the market?
I don't know, thought it was because they are too wealthy here, but from the thread it seems the Dutch are just retarded.

You're paying for your cheap mobile plan through your ridiculously high tax rates

>reee it shouldn't be allowed, I'm too retarded to know how symbol writing works in Latin languages
I bet you think the government should regulate everything.

>You're paying for your cheap mobile plan through your ridiculously high tax rates
Incorrect.
You state that without even knowing in which country I live, and where I live, mobile phone ISPs do not receive any government money.
So you're ignorant and talk out of your ass.

Damn what a bunch of jews.
Be sure to write them a salty review on google reviews or something.

Dumb yuro, what's your tax rate?

Dumb amerigger, I just said that I do not pay for my ISP through taxes since they do not receive any government subvention. Your lack of education is showing.

Why don't you stay in topic and tell us how much you pay and for what service?

500 mb
3/4 of a euro for one call/text
4G
6 euros a nonth

This, but for 1 euro.
But the discount I have is ending soon, so I must find a new one, and I won't go back to free

Answer my question yuro, what's your tax rate? 50%?

well i feel cucked.
11 euro for 300 minutes/texts and 1gb of 4g data.
netherlands

What country and ISP?

If you think there is "one tax rate", you're retarded and even less educated than I thought.

Wasted get

What income tax rate are you paying, yuroscum?

Damn.
I blame the man for not disclosing enough information though.

You're being invaded by mexicans, outbred by niggers and trump has betrayed you, amerifat. Think about that before shitting on others.

Depend on how much I earn, where I live, what job I do, for how long I have been doing it, if I'm married, if I have children...

You're retarded if you think things are that simple.
You never paid taxes in your life, have you.

And I already pointed that the question is moot, even if I paid 90% taxes, this still has nothing to with my ISP, since my ISP is not receiving tax money.

So you're off topic and quite possibly retarded, 56%.

France, Free mobile

Attached: bait1.jpg (225x225, 10K)

Not an argument
I asked you specifically you putrid Yuropoor, how much of your earnings are you currently paying in tax?

Damn user, you wasted a get for a filthy 56%.

>Not an argument
Oh I didn't we were inte the business of making arguments, if you made one to begin with I would have known...

in France the government makes about 0,7 for every 1€ you earn, when you include taxes paid by the employer, and taxes like income, local, TV license and all. and that's before Vat which is 10% on food and 20% on other stuff.

I wish I didn't. But it makes it quints of truth.

>70% of his money is taken away from him
>but at least I have cheap internet!!!
Oh no no no

Attached: 1521318500695.jpg (470x470, 31K)

Dude, not him but why are you this mad about taxes and stuff? Everyone here is talking about internet providers and prices, and you're all alone sperging out about taxes. Are you okay mate?

>yuros act smug about their cheap internet prices
>literally getting fucked in the ass with taxes but it's ok because what little money I get to keep doesn't all go to my ISP

Jesus fuck mate, I'm not usually doing this, but could you fuck off to Jow Forums or Jow Forums?
This is Jow Forums, and we're talking about internet services, prices and ISP in this thread.
This has nothing to do with the general state of the country or the income taxes.

You're not in the right place.

>Australia
>$20 a month phone plan with TPG
>unlimited calls, texts and 2gb data
>$60 a month with Vodafone for 4G and modem
>50gb data
>use for gaming since my home internet is an unstable 5mbps garbage.

>Verizon
>employee discount, 50% off
>16gb shared data
>unlimited everything else
>$85.00 roughly, would have been twice that without the discount
>meanwhile, my cousins in [spoiler]India[/i know they don't work, nigger spoiler] pay roughly 500rs, about 8 bucks, a month for deals like this jio.com/en-in/4g-plans
The USA is a ripoff shithole, fuck """capitalism""", this shit's just government backed corporate rowdyism.

>60 dollaridoos for 50GB
Oh Australia, I always feel sad when I hear about your situation.
Who's at fault? The government with regulations or an oligarchic ISP system?

I lived in NZ for a while and there wasn't any issue.

>wah go back to Jow Forums!
Hello, reddit!

Attached: 1522633185926.gif (413x243, 51K)

19gbp/month for 16GB internet+unlimited texts+unlimited calls in Europe. Nowhere as good as yours OP.

>£15 a month
>Unlimited calls
>Unlimited texts
>12GB data

based three

There are better deals with Optus etc. And now even Vodafone but I'm on a contract. 140gb with the same price on Optus, but I get 4G only on Vodafone's everything else is still 3G.. just 17km from Adelaide too.

fuck this shit, in Spain you pay around 100 euro for 50Mpbs fiber to the node + coax and 1-2 mobile phone lines + forced home phone included in the price.

and I thought it's all because all spanish land lines go though France. fuck this nigger country.

Pic says 25GB kek

This is my current plan

£20 a month

Attached: Screenshot_20180427-142032.png (1080x1920, 114K)

60 dollars for unlimited calls and text and like 10GB of data.
don't need to tell you im from burgerland right

Attached: 1493482927754.gif (359x371, 405K)

Well, here in Mexico, best deal I can get is 600MB for 21 days, for $5.35 USD
Or 1500MB for 30 days, for $10.70 USD

16AUD a month for unlimited talk and text with 2gb of data

Attached: 1511022065857.png (1083x809, 842K)

What is this plan and where to get it?

Carrier 2 offers 600MB for 15 days, for $4.30 USD or 1000MB for 21 days, for $6.40

Haven't tested ping but haven't noticed any issues. Not really using it for tethering as I have a fiber connection included it the rent.

Elisa Tarkka 4G, it was a limited offer for people on Moi Mobiili. There was also Huoleton 4G offered for 9,99€, which has unlimited everything but this one was a better deal for me. Apparently the 9,99€ deal is still being offered.

Nah, there is a limit to how long you can roam abroad in another EU country
europa.eu/youreurope/citizens/consumers/internet-telecoms/mobile-roaming-costs/index_en.htm

Attached: Screenshot_20180427-171010.png (720x652, 145K)

OMG
Unbeatable
I want to immigrate there

Attached: 485f10f0db4120bd5e39c8fbdc2b348f077bdff7.png (600x450, 112K)

15GB 3g
1500 minutes
100 sms

10euro, no contract

Attached: ss.png (261x163, 13K)

>Watcha have, user?
Not using (((SIM cards))) is a much smarter move. Though I do have a portable router with unlimited everything and 4G which is 27$/month.