What is morphOS and should I care

What is morphOS and should I care

Attached: morphos_3_10__screenshot_by_walentywalewski-dbvpgj5.jpg (1191x670, 187K)

Nothing
No

Looks like a shitty TV representation of what computers *should* look like on some slightly in the future crime drama.

>The Poseidon USB Stack is a software solution that unleashes the possibilities of the Universal Serial Bus (USB) and the devices with USB interface, ranging from mice, keyboards, tablets, touch screens, joysticks, joypads, printers, scanners, webcams, digicams, flash card readers, zip drives, floppy disk drives, harddisks, memory sticks, ethernet adapters, scanners and audio adapters to less common things like power supplies, GPS location devices or finger print readers.

So it's a universal serial bus.

An Amiga OS reimplementation mostly on old ppc macs. If you have one you can give it a try otherwise it's a bigger time waster than linux

U G L Y
G
L
Y

Attached: 1486388510919.png (852x1256, 55K)

looks like cunt shit

Excuse me sir, I'm going to need you to delete this thread.

Attached: 472EUSS-22.png (412x425, 312K)

AMIIIIIIIGA!

Actually is looks cool as fuck.
>muh flat design

>OS is not shiny therefore it's bad
welcome to Jow Forums

flat design is the new pixel art, a low skill artform that is easy for programmers because there's nothing to it. Like pixel art it hides inability by simply not being anything.

And it looks like shit.

Skeumorphism is the same exact shit, all you have to do is add random gradients wherever they're needed, on top of looking like a cluttered shitfest.
Flat design may be effortless but at least it isn't a shitheap of gradients and ugly bezels.
Computers aren't made for realistic design no matter how much you jizz yourself over tacky mid-2000's fisher price design.

How about a fucking window border for my eyes you nigger.

Looks like someone wanted it to look cool. Then said fuck your eyes.

Seriously TempleOS is easier on the eyes.

>pixel art is easy
Sure thing bud

Attached: da7befc203f8e05673afd53ff849175f.png (640x960, 157K)

That's just good art. By pixel art, I mean low res shit, often lower res than even NES sprites because the authors can't even handle that level of detail.

But you knew that and you're being a contrarian for no reason.

C E L E S T E is goty

I've been checking out Zorin OS. So far it's pretyy nice.

Attached: zos.jpg (960x600, 88K)

agreed

No one noticed
>Computer turned on: yes
Hahahaha

Isn't zorin just some linux distro?
Kindly fuck off, pleb.

damn dude

Isn't morph OS a linux distro as well? I wasn't stating that Zorin is the gospel. I was simply trying to contribute to the conversation by offering another similar suggestion. But seeing as how you'd rather be an asshole and shit post, I don't see how that contributes at all, outside of being some fucking prick for no reason.

Keep in mind global rule #3. I know mods are lenient with Jow Forums but you should bare in mind that mindless flaming isn't suggested faggot.

>Isn't zorin just some linux distro
It sure is and a lot better than some shitty amiga like fork.
>Hurrr durrr lets shill some similar OS to some proprietary crap OS

>Isn't morph OS a linux distro as well?
Christ no.
>shitty amiga like
That's how to know somebody has no clue whatsoever about Amiga, AmigaOS, AROS and MorphOS.
>Linux
>better than anything
Keep thinking that, kiddo.

I never claimed to know anything about some deprecated commodore based OS. You're entitled to you opinion. This post probably should have been the first rather than the latter. I also never claimed that Linux was
>better than anything
Implying
>kiddo
Implying
mfw 33. Here's your (You) so you can feel accomplished for perpetuating the same arrogant shit posting that a lot of Jow Forums unfortunately has become notorious with, prick.

Attached: 1455395498684.png (244x154, 56K)

>mfw 33
I'm 33 too. I'm disappointed to hear such bs from somebody same age.
>I also never claimed that Linux was better than anything
Then, what did you mean by
>>It sure is and a lot better than some shitty amiga like fork.
Like hell some random Linux derivative-distro-of-the-week crap is better than an actual project working on an actual OS.
>deprecated commodore based OS.
That's how to know somebody has no clue whatsoever about Amiga, AmigaOS, AROS or MorphOS.

You're a prick with an alpha nerd mentality
>I'm disappointed to hear such bs from somebody same age
So sorry to disappoint such a divine intellect as yours
>Then, what did you mean by
>>It sure is and a lot better than some shitty amiga like fork
I honestly don't see the point of trying to have a civilized discussion with someone that possesses such misguided hostility toward another user that was simply trying to contribute. It's individuals like yourself that ruin Jow Forums.

>I honestly don't see the point of trying to have a civilized discussion with someone that possesses such misguided hostility toward another user that was simply trying to contribute.
He says, after throwing a lot of shit (deprecated commodore, shitty amiga like fork) against a system that he doesn't personally know or use, in a thread about said OS.
>It's individuals like yourself that ruin Jow Forums.
Look at a mirror.

whoa!! is this bad??

Attached: morph.png (1050x150, 144K)

I'm sorry you're upset with my opinion, albeit incorrect, as it pertains to Morph being a linux distro. My reply was after you decided to lash out with some arrogant banter. The only reason I mentioned Zorin, was that I was wrong in thinking that Morph was a linux distro. Obviously once again I didn't know and now I do. Isn't that part of the reason to come to Jow Forums? Outside of the discussion of technology, doesn't Jow Forums offer learning potential? I'd prefer to have learned without being burned at the stake. There was a time when you didn't know all that you know now. No one is going to be as fully proficient as the next, Chill

H-how does it know?

Attached: 1498160059969.png (326x321, 201K)

Attached: Meme-Face-5.jpg (483x750, 19K)

I'm not necessarily as pissed of as I sound. It's just a pet peeve of mine, people attacking that which they know nothing about.

Then perhaps I was also incorrect in assuming Morph is a deprecated commodore fork which upon further review, it is not. Any attack, was exclusively reactionary. Ultimately, I should have conducted the appropriate research before posting.

Right. Just try my pov sometime. It looks more or less like this.
>BSD thread
BSD is dead, OpenBSD a shit, it doesn't support %s (not actually true, has no clue what he's talking about) Gentoo Linux a best.
>ReactOS
ReactOS a shit, , just use Linux + wine, what's the point, just use Win98.
>Haiku
Haiku a shit. yadda yadda microkernels are slow Linus Torvalds said so, so it must be true!
>MorphOS
A shit! Look at this Linux distro instead. What, it isn't a Linux distro? Whatever, Amiga is deprecated!

The state of Jow Forums. Sorry for not being my nicest self all the time, despite.

No worries user. Your response, given the experience, is to be expected. I don't mind ReactOS. Then again I fancy slackware kek

>slackware
you mean the only good linux

This butt fucking ugly you retards want to live in some tacky sci-fi fantasy.