Music player thread

Post music players.
Whether it's a program on your computer, an app on your phone or a dedicated device, it doesn't matter, just post 'em.

Attached: do it faggot.jpg (1920x2560, 2.57M)

Other urls found in this thread:

solarisjapan.com/products/touhou-project-hata-no-kokoro-fumofumo-touhou-plush-series-26
rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5192645
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

roast me

Attached: Screenshot_20180428-122311.png (540x960, 38K)

Does anyone use blackplayer? It uses the randomest shit if it can't find an album cover

Attached: IMG_20180426_165715_267.jpg (540x540, 126K)

I think it just uses any jpeg found within the same folder where the music file is located on

I just put a FLAC on my SDCard. The lack of physical buttons is fine since I don't listen to music in the car.

It might only be able to use 8GB for local storage of music out of the 16GB it has but it lets me stream out of the whole Apple Music library, and I tend listen to music only when working out so it gets the job done.

Attached: SSC_0027.jpg (1920x1280, 1.12M)

I use foobar2000, because some random user on /mu/ told me to and I just haven't found another one. Poweramp looks good but cost money and I already pirate all my music.

There's a lot of good music apps on f-droid

>not having album art or proper tags
You should really reconsider what you're doing with your life.

mpv

Any good examples?

At the computer, I just play music through mpv.

Vanilla music, aosp, timber (even though the animations glitch a lot, it just werks)
Also check out phonograph on the play store

I used to use Neutron Player and it was great but now that i went the lineageOS without gapps route had to ditch it, all alternatives suck dicks.

RIP my ipod classic.
Long live my DX50.

Attached: 1502870794823.jpg (1500x1000, 411K)

pic related. Modded with flash storage, 256GB. Running rockbox. The USB port broke and a replacement motherboard was too expensive.

Attached: 1519818527529.jpg (2000x1125, 668K)

Attached: 1515834283061.jpg (2000x1123, 617K)

F

I used to carry a 7th gen ipod nano with me for music, but I found the 16GB to be somewhat limiting. Also carrying two phones and a dedicated pmp was kind of stupid, so now I just use my second phone with the ZPlayer app (sue me, I like the metro interface) and 32GB sd card

for me, it used a picture of chuck norris when there was no artist on the song

Mine got fucked too rip. Something was wrong where it always thought it was charging and it never shut off installing rockbox kind of helped but the battery still randomly died usually in 1 day. Then later it fell out of my pocket while I was laying on some concerte and the hard drive died probably should have kept those rubber pieces around it

Sounds good.

Attached: Screenshot_20180428-203553.png (1080x1920, 885K)

5.5th gen iPod Video with RockBox, modded with a 200gb micro SD card, and space for 3 more.

Before this i had a sansa clip+ with a big battery, giving it 22 hour continuous playback battery life.

Attached: IMG_20180428_203631.jpg (2448x3264, 2.22M)

Who's that?

Shuttle Pro, best whatever inconsequential amount of money I paid for this I ever spent.
I can't bother rooting rn but God I WISH I had viper, fucking EU regulations cucked my Huawei P9 from the start, my country isn't even in the EU REEEEEEEE.

Attached: Screenshot_20180428-203956.png (720x1280, 288K)

Frederick Brennan

Wew. That still looks pretty good

Attached: 20180428_135325.jpg (2160x2160, 1.43M)

I fucking hate apple but those things look really nice

a cuck

i love my walkman!

Attached: IMG_0198.rotated.jpg (3024x4032, 1.25M)

w2c plush?

What model?

walkman nw a45
solarisjapan.com/products/touhou-project-hata-no-kokoro-fumofumo-touhou-plush-series-26
has more info

Standard one that came with pajeet rom.
>It doesn't have retarded progress circle, just regular progress bar
>it doesn't require creating stupid playlist every time new file is downloaded
>it plays m4a that I download from newpipe
>it's called "music" cause it plays music
It's perfect

Attached: Screenshot_20180428-233718.png (720x1280, 691K)

Been there...
It's known android bug. Only solution is having proper album tags for every file and have album art embeeded in a file. If album tag is unknown or nonexisted write some random (but unique!) shit.

I can recomend you guys automatag app to get your shit organized and keep it that way easily and effortlessly.

best budget player?

benjie t6 i think it's the cheapest pmp with rockbox support

sansa clip still worth it?

>vanilla music
anything else triggers me autisim

Attached: Screenshot_20180428-181639.png (720x1280, 674K)

That shit looks like a straight-up ripoff of phonograph

Use pic with 2x 400gb microSD and Campfire audio Vega/Lyra II.

Use Jriver 24 to sync everything and listen on desktop

Attached: Astell_Kern_-_AK_240_Blue_Note_-_01_1024x1024.jpg (1000x667, 69K)

Old clips are far too expensive and new clips are chinkshit with the sandisk logo slapped on them.

yeah they all appear to be about £40 ishl, should I just get a FiiO M3 instead?

really wish someone was planning on rockboxing this thing.

the software really lets it down, but its still a great player.

Attached: IMG_20170310_185721645_HDR.jpg (3120x4160, 3.75M)

fiio?

> BLACK ANODISED NO SCREEN
> 3 BUTTONS
> ANALOGUE VOLUME KNOB
> 5.6MHZ DSD
> NOTHING PERSONAL KID

Just got this absolute BADBOY the other day and it has bought joy back into my life i have a 4tb hires pcm / dsd library and was downsampling everything to 24bit 48khz for my iphone 6s and this this Zishan Z2 DSD DAP and 64gb card and Yinyoo Pro Dynamic Driver / BA hybrid all together cost under 100 dollarydoos..unbelievable sound quality.and blows what i considered my good 24bit smartphone out of the water. Judging from peoples reactions even a criminal would not bother stealing it.

captcha: SLEEPER AUDIO

Attached: z2.jpg (3264x2448, 1.18M)

>Zishan Z2 DSD DAP
ugly as fuck

>fell for the DSD and hi-res memes

Ended up with a Japanese model. Was going to return it, but I decided to keep it instead. Just gotta learn what the menus say. Works great. I could see the actual OS slowing down when scrolling through a ton of files, though. And for 150 bucks, it's surprising to find that I can't even search for files. What exactly am I paying for? Why are hi-fi players so expensive, anyway?

Attached: nw-a35.jpg (750x563, 81K)

fb2k on desktop and android
mpd + ncmpcpp on laptop
mpd + icecast2 + ympd on headless server

the only problem I have is with icecast having some sort of lag.
meaning, you change the song but it'll take some time for the new one to play.
any way to get rid of the lag?
maybe changing buffer size, but I haven't fiddled with it yet

devices sole purpose is musical fidelity
> but it looks bad waaaah
you are the reason people hate audiophiles along with cable risers
> what is utilitarianism
ergonomically this device is perfect and i can navigate a 64gb album library blind - in my pocket - faster than any other device
>fell for the DSD and hi-res memes
no (You) fell for the DSD and hi-res is a meme meme

get on ru tracker and upgrade your source material. The past few years i have been converting my DSD collection to PCM and thought it was a meme. This is the first native player i have owned and some of the newer 5.6mhz rips i have got are simply magical

this one was particularity good rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5192645

Attached: z2 guts.png (664x650, 872K)

>i can navigate a 64gb album library blind
Explain.

>having disgusting shite scribbled all over the front of your equipment is utilitarian
let me guess
you hate fashion, you think cinema is gay, you don't work out because it's for vain people and the only music you listen to is dad rock or video game OSTs
fucking faggot

One time with Musicbee I got a picture of an inflatable butt plug

>and i can navigate a 64gb album library blind - in my pocket -
Yeah, about that

How do you do it?

Attached: 1521014662547.jpg (2080x1170, 1.34M)

Because the file sizes are so fucking massive you can't fit much in 64GB?

>letting some software try and pick the right album covers for you.
Granted, the cock-ups can be funny at times.

fuck can't decide on a small budget dap
help me out lads, £50 max

see

ugly and not small enough

low demand, and the main target audience nowadays are audiophiles.

And we all know how audiophiles are.

Yeah FiiO X1

i have nearly 3000 songs so this would just piss me off honestly

>low demand
Would that not lower prices?
>Audiophiles
I'm all for high quality music, but goddamn. 150 is a lot for me. Sure, I got a Zune for about 200 bucks back in the day, but that was a long time ago. There's no way it costs that much to produce now.

Where todo buy this shit?

Yeah, if the supply was high. People that just want a cheap ass DAP just use their phones.

>Use Jriver 24 to sync everything

But user jriver is only version 23 atm

suspicion.jpg

Cayin N3 master race.

Attached: fubar2k.png (1150x692, 177K)

Attached: clip.png (204x313, 22K)

I recently discovered that I can control MPC-HC video playback from the Clip + when it's plugged in.

What skin are you using. I like the alien one.

It's an edited version of Ticker-8

Got my bag (with my Shanling M2S) stolen so guess I'm stuck with my phone for now, Retro Music Player

Attached: Screenshot_20180428-220213.png (1440x2880, 3.36M)

>$2k PMP
Are you fucking nuts?

I use Spotify, no regrets.

music bee is nice

Attached: music bee.png (1920x1080, 1.38M)

I can't for the life of my find my sansa clip. It was starting to have battery life issues but it was a really good compact no nonsense music player.

Hey it comes with cool stuff

the little girl