Oneplus 6

how much do you think they'll up the price this year?

Attached: 1521244018357.png (1024x854, 621K)

why would anyone care, it stopped being relevant after the first price increase

dunno, probably 50 bucks more than the last flagship. personally i still use my opo. no need to upgrade

$100 less than fruit (xd) phone (and that's a good thing!)

A FUCKING NOTCH

Attached: 1520286909670.jpg (563x503, 21K)

The Op3t has everything I'd want in a phone, I don't see myself upgrading anytime in the next 3 years. Got it for just over $400

Chink phone with spyware.

This phone should be the worst selling yet because of the notch. Dickheads.

every smartphone has spyware

oneplus one was /their/ phone

What is SO fucking bad about the notch you fucking autists? How can you be so up in arms about something so irrelevant.

ugly and unoriginal design. this is fucking sad.

Because it's a stupid compromise only meant for people that take pictures of themselves constantly.

The notch is specifically the branding of a retarded normie.

Mix 2 is a far better autist phone that does not have a notch at all, and is better suited for people that do not use the front camera.

I have a Mix 2 it's very nice

The Mix 2(s) also doesn't have:
>an inoffensive Android skin
>water resistance
>better camera performance

a fuckin NOTCH

>everyone copies Apple
So tiring to see every company in the world just copy Apple then complain that Apple doesn't innovate.

The skin looks ok to me
Don't drop it in the toilet?
Camera is fine

Seems like non-issues tbqh famillam

Camera is fine with Google camera, it's the xiaomi camera software that's shit not the sensors.

I don't drop my phone in the toilet ever. There is nothing at the top or sides of the phone that can get water in it (you have to hold the phone upside down in the rain to get water in ports).

Just use a different ROM if you don't like MIUI. AEX is better than what a pixel comes with and because xiaomi releases sources everything works well. I personally prefer MIUI.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-04-28-17-25-33-494_com.miui.home.png (1080x2160, 2.84M)

Why is the P20 Pro so fucking expensive? This thing cost $200 more than a comparable iPhone X. Their CEO is cute tho...

Attached: qt314merchant.jpg (1280x720, 79K)

It was even funnier when Apple introduced the iPhone. The reviewers and the other phone-makers all said Apple's design was ridiculous.
Then they copied it because "it's the only way to make a phone".

anyone else thinks that gal gadot looks like a fucking mutt with those eyes on her forehead?

It's got the notch, so whatever the iPhone costs

>Notch
Okay that's dece-
>Chin
Oh come on

with that notch they ought to reduce it $100

Why are all Smartphones go to be shit right now. Non removeable Batteries, Device to big to handle it with one hand, no batterylife, Spyware anywhere, Notches. I'm really tempted to buy a dumbphone next.

>notch
>don't care
>OP3T still running flawlessly

Nobody cares about the notch, it's here to stay, stop being retarded and caring so much about something that doesnt't actually change much, if anything about the experience.

Obviously I care about the notch. This is as dumb as the headphone jack removal.

Sorry, let me rephrase, nobody who's the actual target demographic of this device cares. Seeing as you're still harping on the headphone jack, this device probably isn't for you. There's no better way to do bezel-less designs without the notch and accommodating the features that everyone needs.

I honestly want OnePlus to make wireless headphones. Also they should refresh the OnePlus X