Terry Needs Our Help!

American programmer Terry A. Davis (created TempleOS) is homeless and needs our help!

Info:
youtu.be/Kt_5n7IYp0E

Attached: 1511220323583.jpg (327x346, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0VUsRUHC0Pw
amazon.com/Pyle-Electronic-Speakers-Pedals-PTED06/dp/B01H4VG35I/
youtube.com/channel/UChXRUWGRAaE6GHZYdSgO86g
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ken_Kesey#Experimentation_with_psychoactive_drugs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ram_Dass#Youth_and_education
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allen_Ginsberg#Early_life_and_family
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Community_Mental_Health_Act
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He wouldn't have been homeless in the first place if you fuckers would stop enabling him.

Good, hopefully his death will be humourous

do expand on ur logic nigger

HELLO DARKNESS MY OLLLD FRIEEENDDD

Fuck off shill. You have no idea what it’s like to be chased by CIA niggers your whole life

Did his parents kick him out??

The fuck is wrong with america, why do they just let a bonkers schizophrenic roam the streets as a homeless person? It's only a matter of time before he kills someone or something like that. He should be in an institution

He wouldn't be on the streets right now if Jow Forums hadn't croudfunded his bail.

Man I feel bad guys I was the one who bought him that little drum set and kept giving him money to buy booze

Hello schizophrenia my old friend
I've come to talk with you again
Visions of a nigger that is glowing
CIA watching while I'm sleeping
And the sound of the man as he bounces off of my windshield
It's a good feel
and then the sound... of silence

LOL

Terry needs to move to a country with a decent healthcare and safety net.. the states is not good for him

Immigrate to Australia Terry, i bet the government would even give you a small business grant to develop your OS

Attached: 1494905133698.jpg (600x900, 187K)

Yeah he decked his dad and they said they'd take him back if he just started taking the meds again.
Instead he became a nomad.

Man the US is a fucked place dealing like that with it's own citizens.

This is fake though.
Hope you know that.

Also bail would be no argument. It's just as much part of the problem.

nah 2*Jow Forums will help him anyways

How do you know the donations will actually get to Terry instead of some cuck running a youtube channel?

Why am I watching a video of some homeless bum?

DO NOT donate on the link on "his" site. He is not in control of it.
Bunch of faggots are abusing this now.

This!!!!!! Good point . Some cuck probing Terry's fragile mind trying to get the secrets to the temple.

We need to get Terry a cheap apartment somewhere, NOT SAN DIEGO too expensive ...

Also my life hasnt been the same since his live streams went dark 4 weeks ago

>Anybody against terry Davis is a CiaNigger monkey pajeet faggot

Attached: TimeStalker VS Heretic Pope.jpg (902x676, 94K)

This isn't funny anymore, it's rather sad to be quite honest. This guy actually needs help.

All he has to do is GO HOME and TAKE HIS FUCKING MEDS like a good boy with schizotropia. FUCK! Can't you see he's a massive troll???!!

And selfish too. His parents are dying! What a godless cunt!

>How do you know the donations will actually get to Terry instead of some cuck running a youtube channel?
Use the donation page on templeos.org

> Be american
> Die in the streets alone
Makes you think

God is perfectly just

is there a legit way to contact him?
what state does he reside atm?

im a millionaire and id like to patron him

oh flip
he is about an hour drive away
I'm gonna get his autograph

cover yourself in this

Attached: 1502916893178.jpg (1342x1342, 119K)

Don't feel bad, you were only trying to help terry entertain God.

Attached: mutley-gif-10.gif (320x240, 1.79M)

there will be, I hope you find him

You think countries accept immigrants that are homeless?

To everyone saying that we are enabling him this is far from the truth. Terry would continue to do the same regardless of us.

He's schizophrenic. We used to lock people like him up against their will but we stopped because taking away people's rights because they are crazy is ethically wrong and invites disasters. So unfortunately he has the right to ruin his life.

His parents are pushing charges because if he becomes a jailbird he'll be forced to take his meds.

Just fucking do the humane thing and lock insane people up and pump them full of drugs.
Letting them run around in their own shit endangering others is what third worlders do. Insane people don't deserve freedom because they don't know what to do with it.
Terry is going to mistake someone for a glow in the dark CIA nigger or call the wrong black guy a nigger and get himself killed OR kill someone.

Attached: 1519117792810.jpg (750x750, 56K)

>He's schizophrenic. We used to lock people like him up against their will but we stopped because taking away people's rights because they are crazy is ethically wrong and invites disasters.

Is it though? At what point should we as society decide that he is a danger to himself or others and force him to get help? We used to lock people up and treat them as less-than-human which was obviously wrong, but can you really argue that he's of sound enough mind to make the decision to live his life like this?

I was in psychiatry multiple times, had to run away, because I would just die their.
Fuck You.
Better die free on the street or the woods than in such a fucked up environment.

I hope he finds truth and god.

Attached: serveimage?url=http%3A%2F%2Fimgc.allpostersimages.com%2Fimg%2Fposters%2Fone-flew-over-the-cuckoo-s-n (400x267, 16K)

You need proof beyond a reasonable doubt. If he is a danger to himself or others you have to prove it. In court. That's what they're trying to do.

You can't just take away "insane" people's rights. For christ's sake homosexuals used to be considered insane and maybe they really are. Should we lock up OP lest he goes bugchasing?

> A guy that calls people nigger regularly and flaunts about killing people
> BUT IS HE REALLY INSANE???????

Attached: 1524848224908.jpg (251x242, 14K)

McAfee regularly kills people and he's not in jail.

insanity in the form of a sickness doesn't exist
there is no scientific prove
It's pseudo science

youtube.com/watch?v=0VUsRUHC0Pw
Thank god, in germany you can protect yourself with "Patverfü"

Because he ran away to a lawless third world shithole.

he already killed a bird

Maybe you should read a book about government you retard. It is UNCONSTITUTIONAL to lock someone up for calling people niggers and talking about killing, so Ice-T gets to stay free.

Clinging to the constitution is just as retarded as clinging to the bible.
Times change and something written 200 years ago should be updated to make sense in current year.
Besides, Terry is literally a certified bonafide schizo. It's not like you're jailing a rapper for singing ooga booga rape white womyn

Attached: 1524709006767.png (208x206, 60K)

Maybe you should use some critical thinking skills to think about what happens if we lower the burden of proof to lock people up.

> muh slippery slope
There it is. Like clockwork.
> THE BIG BAD GUVMT WILL DIAGNOSE EVERYONE THEY DISLIKE AS PSYCHO AND JAIL THEM! THE FROGS ARE TURNING GAY! MUH SOROS PIZZA DUNGEON!!!!

That shit happens in China you retard.

Canada is full of CIA niggers, in night it's literally glowfest

> It's not like you're jailing a rapper for singing ooga booga rape white womyn
Although maybe we should be

Attached: file.png (211x255, 115K)

michel foucalts madness and civilization, read it

It's sad really, the born-agains should help to take care of their own & not just the user crowd

>Jow Forums
>Help people
What is going on?

Attached: 6a7e7da7a4016ed2dc850a99927f13f03bc2aeac.jpg (360x1024, 71K)

I sent this to the Portland address: amazon.com/Pyle-Electronic-Speakers-Pedals-PTED06/dp/B01H4VG35I/

Are you new here?

>THE BIG BAD GUVMT WILL DIAGNOSE EVERYONE THEY DISLIKE AS PSYCHO
This has never happened before en masse...
...right?

This. Anyone who says otherwise is a fucking retard and/or in on it.

You say that but he is a genius. The man rewrote C to his own liking and then built his own kernel from scratch.

>nofap, virgin, believes in God
>his waifu had a nigger husbando (she didn't btw. Terry just was projecting something)
>gets racist because of this
>parents kick him out
>starts fapping
>gets in the jail
>loses his virginity
>his new waifu rans away with keys for his van
>thinks he's a king
>loses his "home"
>ended up at the streets
>tfw everything because he started to sin

Attached: 1524830472100.gif (530x391, 1.86M)

Oh you mean like what they did to one of the creators of the modern computer.

Attached: 220px-Alan_Turing_Aged_16[1].jpg (220x299, 14K)

> parents kick him out
> >starts fapping
I'm 90% sure he was fapping before being kicked out

Imagine if he didn't fall for nofap meme. He can just become regular user.

But he actually was gay.
What has he to do with the burden of proof?

because this is the land of the free and we don't take away peoples freedom just because they don't fit into society. we use to back in the 1950's but it was deemed inhumane.

this is our new guy

youtube.com/channel/UChXRUWGRAaE6GHZYdSgO86g

germany does

>commiefornia
>getting tats
>chillin at the pier
go shill your uncle someplace else

But you do take away people's freedom if they ingest the wrong type of plant. Don't fucking bullshit me. You don't want to put him in a home because it'd be too expensive, you cheap cunts.

lmao

>Legalize dat weed nigga
>need mo money fo dem programs
Why do euros sound more and more like niggers every day?

That aside, he could easily sign up for section 8 housing, but HE would have to sign up for it and knowing his opinion of the CIA, I don't think he thinks too highly of state authority either.

fpbp

well done on ruining this mans life (even more) you fucking retards

i am from an eastern european country and i've seen with my own eyes how our ''Homeland Security" equvalent corrupt state instutution has tried to fuck up a guys life by deliberately throwing him (through manipulating the court system) in a nuthouse for expressing certain anti-(((globalist))) viewpoints on the interweb. i had heard about such things happening before, but i could not believe i'd ever see it happening IRL. welcome to EU.

this is what happens when you lower the bar for securing freedom of expression (or have none to begin with).

THIS.
some CIA nigger from IRC has hijacked Terry's site! Apparently, Terry once showed his password in a stream and someone copied it.

All of the EU countries do. You just have to be a nigger or a sandnigger

Terry can't decide what's good for himself atm. He should be forced into institution for a while. If he won't get treatment, he will one day simply get killed or kill himself.

>is new waifu rans away with keys for his van

what?!

the kenesy shit was a psyop u kuk, ((they)) opened up the wards because it was cheaper to give out pills in the open air prizion of ((community management))

>33
mazionik dubz senpai

> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ken_Kesey#Experimentation_with_psychoactive_drugs

> At the instigation of Perry Lane neighbor and Stanford psychology graduate student Vik Lovell, an acquaintance of Richard Alpert and Allen Ginsberg, Kesey volunteered to take part in what turned out to be a CIA-financed study under the aegis of Project MKULTRA, a highly secret military program, at the Menlo Park Veterans' Hospital where he worked as a night aide.

> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ram_Dass#Youth_and_education
> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allen_Ginsberg#Early_life_and_family

smdh u kukz

Australia doesn't.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Community_Mental_Health_Act

>Development for TempleOS began in 2003 after Davis suffered from a series of manic episodes that left him briefly hospitalized for mental health issues.[1][4] Davis is a former atheist who proclaims that he has had "communications" with God, and that God told him the operating system he built was for God's third temple. According to Davis, TempleOS is of 'Divine' intellect due to the inspired nature of the code. According to Davis, God said to create the operating system with 640x480, 16 colors display and a single audio voice. The operating system was written in a programming language developed by Davis in C and C++, called "HolyC".[2]
HolyC and TempleOS still sounds better than Rust and anything built with it.
pic unrelated

Attached: k.jpg (808x978, 151K)

This is literally what Europe does all the time

some faggot took over his website and IRC recently too lmao

Who's the cute on bottom? I think I've seen her before.

la creatura

is Terry Davis going to become Jow Forums's Chris-chan?

That's Liberty Doll. She has a YouTube channel of the same name, mostly about firearms.

Why is her pic there? I don't know how youtube works

we have too many of them
there isn't enough space or money or people to house and take care of them all
that could change but it would take an increase of taxes (LOL), and it would require a change in how we view mental illness (LOOOL) not only to justify said tax increase but the reallocation of resources/allocation of new resources and simply having the carers not be abusive or neglectful or simply quit

he already is summerfag

Can't tell if serious desu

Maybe the video was captured from a Google Hangouts session that she was part of? There's not enough on the video to really know.

because hospitals are not required to keep people unless they constitute an immediate danger to themselves or others, as a result terry would rack up a huge bill inside an outpatient facility who would take a lien on any money he makes thereby forcing him into permanent poverty

It also was more expensive for Social Services. Now his family has to foot their bill, plus meds.

How do you know someone didn't hijack the domain and is keeping all the paypal donations?

Jesus Jow Forums is truly cancer.
gg edgelords

can they force drugs on you in jail in 'merica? Fucking insane.

It's "Foucault", and maybe don't refer to incomprehensible postmodern authors when trying to drive home a point about mental illness just because you watched a 2 minute School of Life summary.