We did a good thing today

We did a good thing today.

Attached: Progress.png (1700x728, 290K)

Other urls found in this thread:

opinionstage.com/polls/2498349/poll
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is it good that the gooks won though?

Attached: Screenshot_20180429-144255.jpg (1065x8606, 2.13M)

Attached: download.jpg (300x168, 7K)

Kek nicely done

I thought the point was that they had a better idea.

I'm just glad the results got skewed in the right direction. Not just arbitrarily giving the win to someone due do to their skin.

niggers are technology if you consider their advancement during the cotton era so dont ban me

Doesn't matter, as long as the "Let us win because we're minorities, it doesn't matter how stupid our idea is!" group doesn't win, we all win.

/trash/

Something like Jow Forums?

we may not need it looks like they closed voting a day early

Attached: Screenshot (11).png (603x234, 16K)

did we do it?

I don't think so. they may be resetting it

yeah but it still responds to api requests. they either shut it down but not really or theyre sloppingly trying to hide the results

post api call

>or theyre sloppingly trying to hide the results

Attached: 1511072837351.png (407x434, 116K)

They had an immensely better project. The girls project was literally just have some H2NO go through a filter and poof out comes water. Not to mention they push the cancer that is affirmative action by wanting them to win not on their merits or hard efforts but because they wuz kangs

How are sql injections still a thing? Every language provides prepared statements.

The whole open poll idea was stupid. Who's going to actually read and watch each and every project? Why couldn't they just have a council of judges choose?

Agreed. Even a level 1 SQL tard will parameterize stored procedures, right?
I just came over from Jow Forums to say thanks.

if the poll is still open and they've found out about the fuck up, they're gonna restore the votes. shouldn't we keep voting?

>not a techie, but i got free vpn that changes IP address every reconnects, that I can revote hundred times.

sorry, not intend to greentext

vote /our gook/ Thomas

How do you vote? There's no poll on the bottom of the page?

of course, do you hate algae or something? Sad.

is thomas the new mook?

>getting involved with Jow Forums
This has never turned out well.

Direct Link
opinionstage.com/polls/2498349/poll

this wasn't started on pol, the original thread was pruned, then deleted then the original OP banned on /b/ before it made it to pol.

>Did a good thing
>Can't even get the vote percentages to be 100% again

Attached: 1265928876632.jpg (430x325, 12K)

seriously
post the api or become the first confirmed unironic faggot of Jow Forums

>we