Well, now that firefox is fucked, and I hate google as a huge, what the hell browser do I use...

well, now that firefox is fucked, and I hate google as a huge, what the hell browser do I use? opera used to be an option about 100 years ago, but now, I just don't know. any ideas? pic not related

Attached: 1318683100495.png (651x481, 180K)

I still use Firefox. Even though they killed support for a bunch of extensions it's still far and away better than the alternatives.

What happened to Firefox? Or is this still whining at XUL extension support being dropped?

Migrate to a fork who still support legacy extensions.

but suddenly with one of the last updates, it eats up anywhere from 40-90% of my CPU and just cooks my machine, even when just sitting there doing nothing. it exe doesn't stop when I shut the program down, I've had 6 instances open at once, and that's just what I've caught. not to mention the "download manager" problems. it's like they just stopped trying. and yet, they claim the new version is the best ever. jesus, if this is how it functioned in 2006, I'd still be using IE

funny thing is the Linux version doesn't have any of these problems, at least on my Linux boxes. weird

its on your end
im running with about 2k tabs and firefox is using less than 3% CPU

Yeah I'm still a little confused at how sluggish browsers are. I thought I was misremembering and maybe I was just used to things being slow, but I booted up my G4 PowerMac from 2003 last year and it's actually more responsive than modern computers.

ragecomics were the black spot of 2010 memery, it was normie hell

>its on your end
ever seen this before? if it's on my end, I'd love to chase it down. I thought it might be a problem with upgrading time and time again, so I deleted and did a clean install, same shit. I did all the troubleshooting that Mozilla has on their site, none of it helped.

I liked Rage Comics. They were funny back in like 2008.

did you try a new profile and ... a virus scan?

this ain't my first rodeo dude, I've been building pc's since XT and 8088s

Ah, youre running it on an amiga.

no dumbass, an XT. amber mono screen. don't you know what a turbo key is? jeeze.

seriously, do you know how hard it is to run autocad on a monochrome screen? I do

>posting plebbit memes
Leave and never come back you fucking redditor faggot

no meme, just wondered if any of you other idoits ever ran into this. valid question

I'm talking about your image, don't play dumb le redditfag

oh Christ, that was a random something because I had to. I didn't even know what it was, I picked it out of about 500 randoms. get a fucking grip kiddo. maybe you kike this one better, it's random as well

Attached: 1455637626772.jpg (404x720, 54K)

My Firefox Nightly on Arch Linux doesn't have this problem

>more unnecessary text on an image that doesn't need it
I don't care if you have 500 plebbit memes or 12, if you're going to post them, post them there and get the fuck out.

Sounds like a personal problem

Attached: Clipboard02.png (3840x2086, 840K)

firefox is better than ever

>now that firefox is fucked
I'm happy to see you have formed your own opinion after trying it out instead of following the most upvoted reddit post

Oh wait

>Cryptomining malware is Firefox's problem

Chrome and ff are bloated shit what's the best browser for droid?

Well, I'm on ESR and still looking for an alternative for when support for 52.* ends.

By the way, why is the PPA offering 52.7.4 while the official website has nothing on it, yet?

Brave

>fucked
what?

i ve noticed that too, post quantum release was a shitshow from windows users

probably a script or something from a page you're viewing