Is there a FOSS video editor, or is video editing too complex for freetards?

Is there a FOSS video editor, or is video editing too complex for freetards?

Attached: Adobe_Premiere_Pro_Logo.png (512x512, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_free_and_open-source_software_packages?oldformat=true#Video_editing
shotcut.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

is using a search engine too complex for faggot op?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_free_and_open-source_software_packages?oldformat=true#Video_editing

ffmpeg

Take a look at Shotcut.

shotcut.org/

Attached: shotcut-screenshot.jpg (1280x752, 134K)

Kdenlive is literally FOSS premiere pro

Is using a toilet a feat too complex for the poo in loo?
saged

Why even post Pr if you're only looking for a composition tool ? Pr is only good because it works well with After Effects and Photoshop.

Do they finally offer a convenient way to separate the audio and video of an input file into separate tracks? Because if they don't, I won't bother to try again.

Blender

I've used blender for editing helmetcam footage from my motorcycle rides a few times. It has way more features than I really need but it worked alright.

GIMP with GIFs + pirate whatever converts GIF to MPEG

It's a pain to use. I've tried this on Linux and Windows and it keeps crashing. If I use nvenc_h264 as the codec, the rendered video is blank. Can't trim the excess space in the timeline. No option to add text to video. Oh, and did I mention it keeps crashing again and again?

I use kdenlive since I'm not a YouTube creator or one of those Jow Forums posers that claim they need muh industry standards for shitty memes. Used it for uni projects and it works well enough.

lightwrks

Learn ffmpeg you fagmotron

this

lul fagmotron

Isn't Premiere like 10 bucks a month or something?

OpenShot

kdenlive

kdenlive is pretty good these days
openshot 2 is shaping up nicely but still in heavy development

Blender can do it

how do i shot web

how?

It's almost as if money is huge factor in determining how much people are willing to bring the public competent software. Before anyone mentions web browsers, those people are being paid very well despite it being open source.

>+ pirate whatever converts GIF to MPEG
Why when you can just use ffmpeg?

kdenlive and ffmpeg you fucking retard

kdenlive literally drag & drop and it's separate tracks

but with ffmpeg it's far easier.. ffmpeg -i input.yourafaggot -map a:0 -c:a copy faggot.mkv
that'll be audio only
obviously if you do -c:a mp3 -b:a 160k you can do an output.mp3 instead of mkv. I simply use mkv because it'll handle any audio format.

Openshot would be great first NLE if it didn't fuck up your in&outs.

That's awfully nice of you, user, but I was specifically asking if it's available in Shotcut, since that's a deal breaker for me.
Also shouldn't it be -c:a libmp3lame?

Openshot works but it crashes if you change window sizes mid project.
It also randomly forgets your time marks when you use the quick clips.
I only use it for short things and you will still have to do conversion for webm via ffmpeg