She does not need to wear goggles
She would meld the PCI slot
She would archieve nothing by just pointing the iron at that location

You are a retard.

>just noticed how she holds it
I hope somebody plugs it in :^)

wtf? Is that a welding apparatus?

Its the Ampérage thats kills, not the voltage

Not it is not. And the emphasis goes on Ámperage.

>amateur actors don't know how to do this
wow amazing find good work detective

That's going to go from tech to actual gore by just adding a little electricity.

fuck off phoneposter

Non-ASCII characters should get people instabanned.

This reminds me of those pseudo con play OCP tier commercials

>"Hi, Im an expert..."
>middle aged man in a lab coat who has no idea of what hes talking about/says lies all the time

Do emoji work on this fucking board?

god i wish

Better not.
Not at all. They should work on filenames

No, and that is how it should be. Otherwise it would be flooded with cummies pasta like reddit.

You're both wrong, it's Ampère. was close though.

It's not on, retard.

Attached: wifi_cable.jpg (1944x2592, 1018K)

I see no problem with the UC Library offering electric wifi to their students. I think as competent adults they can be trusted with wifi cables for crying out loud.

Attached: Homeland.png (1366x768, 564K)

Kys

Attached: 1524960158864.jpg (347x102, 6K)

Fuck iBooks.

Attached: j,j.kjl.png (1920x1080, 1.95M)

The network went down. Traced it to a similar set-up as in pic related above. Someone tidying up had plugged the loose end of the fly lead into the empty socket.

Attached: JPEG_20180428_152616.jpg (3120x4160, 1.23M)

Attached: JPEG_20180428_152631.jpg (3120x4160, 1.23M)

> Someone tidying up had plugged the loose end of the fly lead into the empty socket
>The network went down
What fucking nigger rid network are you on?

Attached: 1524956760039.jpg (256x313, 13K)

its the gun that kills not the bullet

Not tech gore. Just regular gore. Those burns are gonna be pretty serious I'd expect a lot of blistering and permanent scarring.

>I think as competent adults they can be trusted with wifi cables for crying out loud.
bait

God I fucking hate those things. The PowerBook G3 was GOAT tho.

Attached: image.jpg (673x622, 315K)

Some soldering iron wielding handlet sitting next to me burnt my forehead when we were doing a school project.The blistering lasted for weeks but I was lucky to not get scarred afterward. I was 12

It'll burn the fuck out of her hand if someone plugs it in.

rude.

Not if i stuff a box full of 12ga into uranus.

How the fuck does this make this picture seem less retarded? If anything, this makes the pic even more autistic.

Attached: 1416155661946.jpg (559x282, 26K)

Attached: 1594838820503.png (1280x720, 1.1M)

What's wrong with that one?

It's chinese.

The outside of an anti-static bag is conductive. You can fuck your motherboard doing that.

Attached: 1508196653028.png (645x773, 87K)

Up to James Hight

What is wrong with this? Just not knowing it's called wifi?

>kids these days think the only way to get on the internet is wifi
>doesnt know what an ethernet cable is
There is something wrong with this world, user.

>anti-static
>conductive
THE
STATE
OF
Jow Forums

Just the outside you brainlet

protip: the wifi cable isn't actually wifi

is it actually? I've done this heaps before and never broke anything

You could get lucky and put your motherboard on top of an anti-static bag and be fine but you shouldn't do it. There's even warnings against doing so in several motherboard manuals. Placing the motherboard on top of the cardboard box it came with is preferable. Hell, putting it directly on a carpet (bad idea!) is probably preferable to putting it on top of a anti-static bag.

yes, inside is anti-static and the outside is not. turn it inside-out if you absolutely have to put your motherboard on top of it for some reason

Hmm I'll break out my multimeter in a bit and see how conductive it really is.

>my internet is broken, please help me
>internet seems to work fine
>no it's broken, it does not work
>decide to help
>she's been using auto-login at facebook and a firefox update made her saved passwords no longer autofill and she doesn't know her facebook password
yes this happened. stupid firefox

please do, and share the results. I've never tested this. It might be a myth - though it actually clearly states that you should NOT place the motherboard on top of the bag in several motherboard manuals I've got.

Attached: 1519799195299.jpg (2464x1632, 2.01M)

>:T

Ok so I just tested it with the continuity setting on my multimeter and it reported no connection between the two probes that were one the outside plastic of the anti-static bag. I think this one may be a myth.

Nothing wrong with this. Probably this picture is old, and back in time, some people or had shitty 802.11b NIC, or had none (if you ever administered a wireless lan, you know that you need to enforce the use of the most recent protocol, or give up).
And the browser thing? It's just a captive portal to log people. (YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR PEOPLE USING YOUR NETWORK, YOU NEED ACCOUNTANCY FOR IT IN CASE THAT THEY DO SHIT)

>trips of no awareness

just to be safe.

I hate the people from marketing. Also, quick story.

>be me
>work in a ISP (no, we are not the villain, we don't fuck you for fun)
>marketing team want to make something with security (half of our employs are frequently working in highs because of fiber optics)
>they hire a bunch of models and a photographer
>dress them with security equipment and take a bunch of "G magazine" pictures (literally homo stuff)
>they don't know jackshit about security equipment and use it complete wrong
>they press a shitload of posters teaching how to use your security equipment wrong with homosexual models
>my coworkers are ashamed of looking at the pictures hanged everywhere
>marketing team call it a success because no one died yet from falling (a dude actually fall from a 2 store roof because he used the equipment wrong, but he got luck and did not break anything)

I wish i could post a picture of the thing, but my company logo is everywhere, and i will get doxed.

the joke is the implication that whoever made the sign either doesn't understand that wifi is the wireless technology, or they know the users don't. Even "network cable" would make more sense and likely be easier to understand

Hummm, ok them.

I don't get mad when people use wrong names, like, i am from a country where everyone say shit like "Pendrive" and "CPU" (when they are talking about the the entire computer). If i get mad at people for using the wrong names, i would have died already.

>this guy is human

>laser safety glasses
>for soldering
yep, you'll totally see those 0402 SMD pads with those

Attached: Screenshot_2018-04-05-02-36-03.png (1080x1920, 875K)

fuck u

This is kinda "okay" Its just for a small project a breadboard would have sufficed

Fuckyoufaggot

I don't get it, he cut out the grates and expected something to happen?

haha holy shit

Just blur it, I'm interested

beh

dickhead

> 2C° less max temp
seems fine. should have removed all the others too

>ctrl+f pawl
>0 results
RIP pawl

< 2C° less max temp
seems fine. should have removed all the others too

This picture is posted every hour, we need a new meme

...There's nothing wrong with that picture..
The plastic bag underneath the mobo is non conductive (The mobo was shipped inside it ffs).

um sweetie, amerge is the bullet

It used too.
Used to have some good times using the ayy lmao icon in the name feild and retards would flip out. But then the phoneposter storm came.

My mother is perfectly healthy, thanks very much.

It's obviously not.

Thought I was safe on this board

Attached: 1524967118576.png (444x358, 174K)

If you really want to compare it to a gun to an electrical current its the speed of the bullet that kills not the bullet itself

She is too far from the sink.

ouch

Ffs

Are those cyclist's glasses and is that a fucking laundromat

No there's a lot fucking wrong with that. It's not semiconductor science, it's basic average joe physics.

When it's safe to sit inside a car in a thunderstorm, it's because?... The electricity runs outside it, where it's conductive. So if you want to create a bag that's not static, i.e. does not let a spark goes through it, but rather around it. What do you think you do?... That's right, you make it go around by making it fucking conductive on the outside. It's very, VERY simple my friend.

Also, you idiots read this too.

Attached: lightning_while_1.jpg (450x317, 68K)

What. do you really think that there's a thing that is "non-conductive"? We say that term, because something is practically non-conductive at the voltage in everyday applications. Air is not conductive to either mains voltage, or even thousands of kilowatts power lines, but somehow a thunderstorm can penetrate it with lightning.

doesn't that strike you as odd? EVERYTHING is conductive, you just need enough voltage.

Look at this random chart, with some random "non-conductive" elements. There's no such thing as non-conductive, only higher resistance.

Attached: resistivitychart.jpg (425x397, 21K)

/b/ was a mistake.

only the inside is anti static because its a faraday cage retard

Deh

fuck off

hehe

>I want to hug her
>and whisper sweet sweet poems until we sleep cuddling.