Is China going to win the race to advanced AI?

Is China going to win the race to advanced AI?

Attached: china vs west.png (1920x1440, 1.66M)

It looks it

Number is the wrong metric, but some of the best works in the field are produced by either Chinese in China or Chinese in US universities/research labs. They're also ahead of US in AI startup funding scene: 45% in China, 40% in US and the rest of the world compete for that 15%. China and US will probably lead the race with others impossible to catch up if this continues.

yes

companies have absolutely no limitation when it comes to privacy breaching.
expect a cyberpunk china in 10 years at most

meanwhile the US will be bogged down by 'ethics'

Can anyone fill me in on why I should give a shit about AI?
>inb4 muhh human replacement
EU and UN have me covered.

Chinese AI are going to focus on ripping off western inventions and smoke themselves to an early grave.

If true AI happens, everything instantly changes. Trading, e-commerce, coding, crime solving, people tracking, logistics, warfare, cyber warfare. Everything is up for grabs by the country that controls an AI that can out manuever any human.

Wojack memeboys aren't going to be the ones complaining first when AI replaces all the manufacturing and driving jobs.

China still needs graduates to advance its field, we are so advanced we need to consider the ethics of what we should do next ... try again Jow Forums

you shouldn't. It's a meme. "True AI" is no closer to happening than it ever was

I actually can't wait for China to take over the world. It will be really interesting to see how the self loathing (anti-West) types will react to a swift curtailing of all their rights and freedoms that the West granted them.

this
just all buzzwords from people knowing next to nothing in the field
all bundled up under the big AI

in reality, most recent success were more luck with big data than any real "learning"

Jow Forums types will get the gulag too under the ccp

What are you talking about ? Are you dumb ? Self loathing ? Do you think forgetting ethics is a good thing? How do you feel about ID cards that restrict your travel options ? your ability to get a hotel ? .. back to Jow Forums plox

Look at the how much of a big deal the faceberg data fiasco was. That kind of shit is the norm in China. Hell, their whole country is like one big faceberg website, where to ones in power can look at everyone and what they do
I don't care about AI as much as care for privacy so I'm fine with this

take your onions.

Attached: hEBSsMAET_6AanQ9ekby0Y7oX1JK0lHH47VoZt67dC4.jpg (702x691, 96K)

Ethics are Jewish memes, thanks to ethics base psychology is shit, and the good researches moved to marketing like skinner

You might as well acquire a taste for onions right now, if you're so eager for the CCP to take over.

Fuck, eurocucks must be nuked.

im not part of the reason the west is fucked right now, i just want to see chink boots curb stomping you niggerloving cucks into the pavement.

That's interesting when you think about Facebook and Apple.

You certainly are, you memeposting cretin.

Protip:True AI will never happen. It will be advanced pattern recognition at best.

that's all human intelligence is anyways

lol, go suck jamals dick and down some onions.

The UK is actually pretty good for AI, its the best European country and probably third in the world.It has a load of startups born from academic research in Oxbridge.

Only the academic institutions are tied down by ethics committees. Big money has no ethical constraints.

What's the difference between that an humans, minus a survival instinct

Says the passive Jow Forums memeposter who admits to looking forward to a literal Chinese Communist invasion. Pathetic.

Probably. They deserve it though. The West has fucked itself by losing sight of the point of labor. The purpose of working is to produce things. The west labors for the sake of labor these days.

china who is doing everything by my book and i will join them in hunting down you pathologically altruistic cucks when they come here.

t. fat neckbeard

>t. sux jamal's dick all day

I never said anything about altruism, but I'm glad you'll be taking part in the Great Leap Forward to the West.

Attached: Marx_et_Engels_à_Shanghai[1].jpg (897x1449, 471K)

better than sucking jamal's dick all day like you want to do.

yep

chinks controlling true AI is gonna birth an unimaginable hellscape, these people are some of the most inhumane dog shit people ever

>muh humane faggotry
what has gotten the west with that other than sucking jamal's dick all day. the west is plagued with cucked mental pathologies.

no u

Attached: Screenshot_69[1].png (665x335, 534K)

no u faggot

Attached: .jpg (426x640, 117K)

It's a real shame that Jow Forums supports literal communism under anti-sjw memes.

this is the future leftist cucks were working towards over the years. is it any surprise china is actually progressing? as in not bullshit leftist delusion of what progress means. nope.

Attached: 14912d90e9cedb535022a1c7f775299e.jpg (645x912, 202K)

i kind of agree with you but if you can't see that china having that much power would be bad for the world as a whole you are beyond help

except they're commies in name only. the ccp is actually technocratic.

i dont care what is and isnt good for the world. the leftist cucks ruined my country and with it my future. for that i want them to be curbstomped like they will be.

Don't complain about property rights, gun rights, or cultural marxism, since you're clearly ready to accept all of those values to ebin btfo le libtards.

Attached: HammerSickle_Tiananmen[1].jpg (3648x2736, 1.97M)

>t. sucks down alex jone's crusty infertile cum as a testosterone booster

lol the chinese arent sucking jamal's dick all day unlike you cucks. this is the future your ilk paved the way for. dont act all surprised when sucking jamal's dick results in funds and effort being flushed down the toilet allowing china to take over in shit that actually matters.

>wasting breath on a retarded r/the_donald refugee

lol i dont suck dick unlike you. alex jones is as shit as the faggots on cnn you blow daily.

grow up

save that breath for jamal.

i did, i grew out of the delusions and mental constraints imposed by this failing civilization. you should do the same.

t. completely obsessed with niggerdick

>t. projecting

Yes, the people with the loosest mental constraints seem to be the ones getting sent to China's labor camps in Africa.

Not the same guy, but just as context for how fucked the 'anti-West' group are, I was watching a youtube video about China's 'Belt and Road' trade route initiative, and how it's a massive attempt to spread their influence, I think it was a CNBC video. All the comments were 'better China than America', or 'better China than the West'.

That's how bad it's gotten, they are now literally saying a communist dictatorship where political dissidents disappear, and which is now implementing a 'social credit' government obedience system is actually more humane and moral than Western countries.

the only thing projecting is the tyrome's cum down your throat lol

except i have no reason to oppose the ccp. they are doing fine by me, not sucking jamal's dick like you.

>except i have no reason to oppose the ccp
Good.

itd be funny if it made sense, i'm not the one who wants to live in a country full of niggers unlike you.

slow down there user i can't understand you when you're sucking tyrone off

china hasnt sold their ppl out to packs of wild niggers. china maintains its dignity and doesnt whore out its lands unlike the west. in 40 yrs the chinese wont be a minority in their own homelands.

btw the west also locks ppl up for speech. hate speech laws that cucked faggots put ion place.

>you

Attached: SAM_6410.jpg (1200x900, 153K)

>he's given up on typing so he can use his hands on tyrone's buddy jamal
sad

I agree with you that the West has fallen into a despicable state. But I don't think name calling is a way forward, otherwise everyone just points to you as why we shouldn't have pride in our country.

>greentext isnt typing
>you dont need hands to post
this is how retarded you are

i dont see how we can have pride in a country that is run by a bunch of cucks who are more concerned with offensiveness than growing a pair and doing what is necessary to survive.

i was about to ask why you're so retarded but it must be the lack of airflow to your brain because you're suffocating on jamal's dick

>you

Attached: lifeline011.jpg (1499x1007, 1.42M)

is sucking jamal's cock necessary to your survival

i'm sure you have a very specific agenda in survival

>he's given up on typing so he can use his hands on tyrone's buddy jamal
sad
his agenda is to gulp down as much black cum as he can

no but you seem to think so for your survival. hence why you vote for parties that actively work to bring you jamals.

Attached: SoSorry.jpg (460x345, 39K)

I'm glad you came up for air to type that post
be sure to get that mouth back to work before jamal gets angry though!

yeah its called not being a minority and ending up like a white south african. something this
black dick sucking cuck here is determined to do.

nice projection, dick sucker

I guess the south africans weren't communist enough to preseve their cumskins.

whatever faggots. i'm gonna enjoy teaming up with the chinese in hunting you cucks down.

The only teaming up that will happen is tyrone and jamal on your ass tonight

Yeah dude I wish I can run some kids over with my truck and back up over them to finish the job and get away with it because I thought they were trash bags. Ethics is just a meme

they're too tired from tearing yours up.

I don't think a colonized minority class will get the privilege of jointing the CCP van squads.

nice projection
also as big as the load tyrone projected on your face

gotta apply early b4 colonization.

that's a wrong on the lawmakers' part
Companies should have 0 ethics dragging them down, and it should be up to people to research them and decide whether or not they want to use them
If most brainlets dont mind being mined by google, I couldn't care less

>yeah dude I dont care if a company kidnaps me and uses me as a test group for their new product, ethics literally don't matter

Local affiliation is a bad thing for stazi-like ops.

quite the opposite. i kno the parts and way around, be a huge benefit. during the iraq war the states got iraqis helping them out. the chinese will look for the same.

Good, I hope you help them root out anyone that might have a problem with restricted property rights.

is it actually true that during history technology and advancement moves west all the time?
specifically, is there a trend that silicon valley may not be the great source of technology anymore?
if any of this is true, japan/russia/china may actually be the future.

no hate Jow Forumsfags please

Attached: 1525022967589.jpg (749x500, 86K)

listen to this user, he knows all the best spots to suck nigger dick

I should've added *as long as they dont attack peaceful individuals*, but thought that was self evident
ethical laws!=physical violence

lol like we have here anyway? there is little difference between the west and china on the shit leftists and liberals whinge about.
the west's media is controlled (6 corps own it all and are hell bound on controlling the net)
the west jails political dissidents or tries to (assange, snowden, etc)
the west kills political dissidents (seth rich)
the west restricts speech (hate speech laws)

the only difference is unlike china the west is obsessed with pleasuring jamal and tyrone at the expense of its citizens. so yeah china is a big improvement.

It has nothing to do with history. Its all about supply chains and forces of agglomeration. Silicon valley got its name because chips were made there in the 70s and 80s. That helped a lot of companies like microsoft and apple get off the ground. Today nothing gets manufactured in the valley. A consequence of that is for something that would take 3 months to prototype in SV takes 2 weeks in Shenzhen. You're already seeing a lot of innovative products come out of there and just about every major tech company has an office there.

China can't innovate in anything. They'll just steal it.

silicon valley is dying. few can afford to live there including devs. the culture is sjw cancer and it's become a meme rather than having real innovation. oh and it's overrun by bums.

and yeah china is the future. unlike the west china doesnt have these dumb ethical hangups and can do research into things the west is too cucked to do.

would it be a good idea to go to china as an engineer?
everyone told me that while production is happening in china, all the engineers are sitting in the west making money and basically china pays shit

it also seems that elon musk basically resparked technology in the west

No, Chinese people are incapable of innovation. They are really good at copying though.

elon musk is a meme. all his projects are hype. look at the hypewrloop, it's a death trap. tesla fails to meet quotas and the workmanship is shoddy, like real shoddy. and the space ex stuff is laughable, the bfg rocket is so impractical and another death trap.