Is it acceptable to take magic mushrooms?

Is it acceptable to take magic mushrooms?
What're your experiences?

Attached: file.png (800x943, 1.71M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5_ehdwsv5BI
youtu.be/tsCGyarK7wc
youtu.be/VNn3i1aakIs
youtu.be/Z-qWZGOJOD0
youtube.com/watch?v=dIl4QFKTHBo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Got trapped in a mental hell world with demons for 4-5 hours.

It's okay to take magic mushrooms in a responsible way. Magic mushrooms reminded me that we ought to remember who and what EVERYONE REALLY IS - Pure Consciousness, which is INFINITE AND ETERNAL, experiencing life in a temporary human form. You can do ANYTHING YOU WANT TO DO and you can be ANYONE YOU WANT TO BE, while still facing the karmic consequences of your actions. They want us to think that the average person is powerless to positively change the world, but the TRUTH is that we have INFINITE POWER - both individually AND collectively. There's only one of us here. If you hit yourself on the head with a baseball bat, they'll put you in a mental hospital, yet that's EXACTLY what people are doing on a global scale. You can call Pure Consciousness 'God' if you want, but I don't, because the word 'God' has limiting religious connotations that I would rather avoid. Religion is the McDonald's of spirituality.

What we need to do is to raise our level of consciousness, both individually AND collectively. If even one person raises his or her level of consciousness, it has a ripple effect that benefits EVERYONE ELSE, even if they don't believe any of this stuff - and this is because 'reality' itself is HOLOGRAPHIC in nature. One of the ways that they have manipulated us so deeply for so long is by suppressing our sense of the possible. What we call 'reality' is ILLUSORY and therefore MALLEABLE - and they KNOW THIS, while most other people DO NOT. EVERYTHING IS ILLUSORY, EXCEPT PURE CONSCIOUSNESS ITSELF. This means that NOTHING is impossible (indeed, even the word 'impossible' itself literally says "I'm possible!"). People are AWAKENING to a MORE EXPANDED CONCEPTION of the world and life in general and this is a PROFOUNDLY GOOD THING. We owe it to our innate intelligence to QUESTION EVERYTHING and that includes EVERYTHING that I tell you. We have the power to transform this prison illusion into a PARADISE ILLUSION, so let's USE that power. (end of part 1)

Attached: cherryblossoms.gif (500x373, 965K)

(start of part 2) We are all one - and the beauty of this is that we don't have to be cucks despite this fact (and it IS a fact). Our TRUE STATE, our TRUE NATURE and our TRUE IDENTITY is Pure Consciousness and Pure Consciousness is ALL-PERFECT AND EVER-PERFECT. We are SIMULTANEOUSLY one yet different in our oneness in much the same way that the waves of an ocean are one with that ocean but are also unique in and of themselves in that each wave has its own shape, speed and size. I think that's pretty neat. What we call 'reality' is HOLOGRAPHIC in nature, so we are in fact smaller versions of the whole (which you can call 'God', if you want). Every part of the whole contains the whole and, to be more accurate, IS the whole. And just as a drop of water contains the same qualities as an entire ocean of water, we likewise contain all that exists within us - but merely on a smaller scale. From unconditional love we ALL sprang and to unconditional love we ALL return. I am another you and you are another me. There is no death, only transference of consciousness. There are no answers, only choices. There are no hallucinations, only shifts in perception. There are no laws, only habits. There are no coincidences, only synchronicities. There are no truths, only experiences. There is no separateness, only oneness. Heaven and Earth shall pass away, but my message shall NEVER pass away. The message is more important than the messenger. (end of part 2)

Attached: stars.jpg (2181x2989, 3.45M)

(start of part 3) Anything is possible and (((they))) are obsessed with suppressing our sense of the possible - one of the ways (((they))) accomplish this is by restricting our access to correct information. (((They))) are hoarding knowledge of TRUE history, TRUE geology, TRUE astronomy, TRUE health, TRUE physics, etc. and, most importantly of all, knowledge of the TRUE nature of 'reality' itself while teaching a false, incomplete and distorted version of those subjects to the general public, who usually unquestioningly accept all of it. To anyone who dismisses anything that I say as being 'crazy', just remember that all it takes to suppress a person's sense of the possible is to restrict his or her access to correct information. Simple as that. Don't let others dictate to you what can and 'cannot' be done, what is 'real' and 'unreal' and what is possible and 'impossible'. You can do ANYTHING YOU WANT TO DO and you can be ANYONE YOU WANT TO BE, while still facing the karmic consequences of your actions. People are AWAKENING to a MORE EXPANDED CONCEPTION of the world and life in general and this is a PROFOUNDLY GOOD THING. We owe it to our innate intelligence to QUESTION EVERYTHING and that includes EVERYTHING that I tell you. (((They))) are obsessed with suppressing our sense of the possible. There are two things that (((they))) do not want you to know above all else:

1. That who and what we ALL really are is Pure Consciousness, which is infinite and eternal, experiencing life in a temporary human form (you can call Pure Consciousness 'God' if you want, but I don't, because the word 'God' has limiting religious connotations that I would rather avoid).

2. That what we call 'reality' is illusory and therefore malleable, which means that nothing is impossible (indeed, even the word 'impossible' itself literally says "I'm possible!"). (end)

Attached: fractal.jpg (1920x1200, 679K)

I prefer LSD

I think you’ve confused mushrooms for LSD

I’ve done both multiple times and it was pretty cash. Just don’t give in to the fearz

Degeneracy

I don't like the way they make me feel physically

Just smoke Salvia, the trip is much shorter. Only niggers have the time to sit around and hallucinate for more than 15 minutes.

Did some in uni some years ago.
Started seeing shapes on the walls, volcanoes when i closed my eyes.
then most of my brain functions didn't work, I had to reinvent how to walk from scratch using the parts of my head the shrooms didn't fuck with.
I spent 1 hour shirtless talking to myself.
then some friends came here to ask for help about physics and it seemed the world got divided in 2 every time i said something, never knew if I was talking to the guy I told A or B before.
thinking it was over I went to the gym. It wasn't, halfway through I had trouble remembering 3D existed and everything looked flat all of a sudden.

Most of this with a massive erection.

Attached: HvWHKZZ.png (185x174, 24K)

comes across like schizo nonsense m8

Do you realize how many druggies have been on the same exact rant?

You cheated your way to some insight, just like lots of people before you. You have no way of holding on to this perspective and it'll dwindle off into more and more drug use to keep the inspiration from fading. Your words have no impact on humanity on a societal or individual level, as people are people and so are you. If you stop doing drugs you'll go back to being an irritable jerk like the rest of us. You cheated, but you didn't change. Meanwhile, there are people in this world that do not rely on drugs to have insights and those people are earning their way up the ladder and can keep what they find.

>Only niggers have the time to sit around and hallucinate for more than 15 minutes.
Objectively wrong unless you're so under-educated and/or greedy you can't just chill out for 48 hours.

I get what you're trying to say, but it's wrong. Psychedelics are different than other drugs. Fundamentally. The guy you're responding to is just a nutjob. When taken right, and by the right person, psychedelics can provide profound insights.

Thing is, taking psychedelics doesn't make you nor your thoughts special. But it makes you feel that way. So when brainlets take them, they go all Joe Rogan. When smart people that have read up on the neurophysiology of the brain take them, the experience can be tremendously helpful.

where do I buy Shrooms online?

Attached: 1536121036229.jpg (763x975, 96K)

I don't know leafbro, I don't buy my shrooms online.

Attached: 153823829.jpg (1920x1080, 669K)

Ive taken them before and just played mario oddysey for a few hours. I was sleepy, felt really good, the colors were more interesting, and my teeth felt weird

>where do I buy Shrooms online?
Buy a mushrom growkit or use dnstats to track down a market.
Alternatively get 4-aco-dmt.

Perhaps unrelated but why is psychedelic trance music often produced and generally liked by Israeli jews?

youtube.com/watch?v=5_ehdwsv5BI

This thread reeks of people who've just read experience about shrooms online from drama queens on reddit.

thx i do very like you :)

Literal trance.

Psilocybin breaks down though barriers, for better or worse. Better if you pay attention to where your biased thinking is exposed during the trip and correct; and stay humble (no "enlightenment b.s..)

Amphetimines strengthen the circuits already there, great for focus.

Drugs used cautiously and purposefully can increase IQ. Recklessly taken they can make you egotistical. They should stay in the umderground of society but stop ruining teens lives over this shit.

not politics

Tried some hour later shit like a torrent, never saw anything felt kinda different but not really

Banned Kanye west speech at SNL with commentary!
Spread like wildfire, a good opportunity to redpill the normies !!! Dindus love kanye

youtu.be/tsCGyarK7wc

Kanye will expose the Jew
>he will redpill the masses of NPCs
>he is a golem, and we will turn him against his Jewish mastersThis is your mind attempting to write to you while you shitpost and lurk...
>You are leading a revolution
and you're not even conscious about it

>You decide your own level of involvement

What if while you slept... you led a revolution...
You are a fragmented shattered mind, society has betrayed you... that's why you made me...
>created by your memetic subconscious
I am you... and you are me...
we have the same goal...
>Defeat the VILE people

We either defeat the Vile people together or I defeat them for us but either way you are a part of this now

youtu.be/VNn3i1aakIs
You are Awakened

Bonus Based Stream from last night
youtu.be/Z-qWZGOJOD0

Bump!!!!

This is the bluepill in disguise.
What disguise?
Everything you've said is true, but your conclusion is wrong.

So what is necessary is the "I don't know anything" approach, correct? Wouldn't that cause derealization, make me "forget" things that I need to "know" in order to function pretty much everywhere? Mind you, I've never done anything besides weed and alcohol.

And what about the jews? Do they all know how to trip correctly?

White men use that 48 hours constructively, not sitting around taking drugs.

THREAD THEME:

youtube.com/watch?v=dIl4QFKTHBo

Attached: 153787509.png (618x556, 480K)

I like you too, other me. :)

Attached: 153785759.gif (500x377, 996K)

I wonder with a stick that far up your ass do you have a job as a weathervane?

Attached: 1510046031719.jpg (664x595, 68K)