Kek

kek

Attached: 15250752111781.png (1280x1092, 598K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/thread/65346756/#65352721
youtube.com/watch?v=D5hXI5kkf-4
archive.fo/BUfMB.
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

hehexd

Attached: 1504000584534.jpg (1024x819, 851K)

Well, was it actually faster?

OwO

Attached: ie.png (669x426, 39K)

Actually chuckled.

>*starts twerking*
*starts twerking*

>modern web development

who was in the wrong here?

A good thread to dump these.
1/3

Attached: web errors 1.png (1404x544, 33K)

2/3

Attached: web errors 2.png (1140x374, 82K)

3/3

Attached: web errors 3.jpg (640x724, 69K)

Fake? The account miku-chan03 doesn't exist and searching for
>site:github.com "miku-chan03"
finds nothing. What makes it especially suspicious is the "Contributor" label next to the submitter's name.

You mean OP lied? You really think someone would do that just go onto the internet and post lies?

OwO my programming socks!! x3

> furry
> doesn't know how to look up a code in a dev console
> going to fix it

right > left you jaded neckbeard U w U

This is a pretty old repost and miku's account could have just been deleted.

>Implying the jaded neckbeard doesn't prefer the right

Attached: riFWGRF.jpg (607x428, 52K)

DEATH TO ALL WEEBS

it's not really funny when it's done ironically.

Anyone who prefers the one on the right is a cancerous ironic weeb that only likes anime because of twitter memes

I recently had youtube do this shit.
They actually called their programmers highly-trained monkeys.
With google I don't even know if it's supposed to be a joke or if they see their goys truly as monkeys

wrong if anything neckbeards prefer dark as my soul hacker aesthetic because they are lonely losers o3o
>*furry rp format*
>weeb
whaaaa...?

Attached: 1521025849480.png (300x300, 106K)

>furries invented asterisks
/me glomps you x3

I said ironic weeb. Ironic weebs are not actual weebs they're normalfags that heard about weeaboos and pretend to be one under the guise of irony and memes.

Delete this

>implying
and how is that a bad thing again? you mad they're using your le funny smug anime girl pictures? xD

Attached: 1523423131700.jpg (800x793, 41K)

*continues twerking*

uwu

That is just... BAD.......

>Then: Program has performed an illegal operation at address 0x000000c8. Contact your administrator.
>Now: Something happened.

>illegal operation
that's it boys, we are escaping to mexico

This is unironically my fetish. You guys have no idea how personally offended I was when back when people still unironically said "xD", you faggots would bully them for it, thus erasing the rare type of emotional expression I can masturbate to.

Lmao, when I was a kid and had my first windows 98 I almost pissed myself when I saw the illegal operation error. I thought the police was going to arrest me.

>JSON.parse error at line 1 column 1
>compiled file #341324 line 1 column 3423432432
yeah, good luck.

>line 1 column 3423432432

Attached: 1452645764777.jpg (276x268, 22K)

I woulda banned for that shit.

Anyone got the Windows BSOD with "we made a fucky-wucky" on it?

topkek, good thread OP
This belongs into Jow Forums humor threads

I can't tell if this is being ironic or not
why did it have to come to this

>500k for a shitty png
learn how to screenshot
pngquant --nofs

It's even worse, that's clearly a jpeg converted to png.

and it's been chroma subsampled and upscaled as well

Attached: digital_data.png (740x282, 186K)

y ik, op's prolly not the one who took it

i think youtube has done that since before google took over. so pre-2012

>pngquant --nofs
I actually saw this chart posted archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/thread/65346756/#65352721

And being completely ignorant on this topic before, I went with the highest on the chart, which appeared to be pingo, since ECT appears to be mac-only as far as I understand. Is pngquant better, or the Jow Forums standard? I used to use PNGGauntlet, which was horrifying since it would take 37 minutes to optimize a png created in waifu2x. Pingo is instant, which is a lot better. I only use its lossless command so far.

Attached: 1522604109571.png (764x355, 22K)

wad aboud spurdo memes :-DDDD They use a lot ob ebodigons xDD

Attached: 1514375339677.png (328x338, 88K)

Both suck too much to be worth defending, but the left one at least shows you an error number to give to support.

Yeah, they've been doing it for as long as I can remember.

I once saw a spurdo crab that was like "snibbedi snab :DDD" and that was ok. It's too ironic and one-dimensional for the most part, though. But all the furry copypastas, the "OwO what's this *notices bulge*", "*holds up spork*", just yes. You don't really see emotional expression in any context unless it's ironic, so actually speaking in a way that's oozing with it is like cake.

it's not technically lossless iirc but it looks so for text pics and gets the size down 2, 3 times or more, which is great
basically, same quality with a lot smaller size, it makes a 2MB png cap, 500KB or something etc

it could suck for the 3rd party archives, same image but different cache so no duplicate detection

Attached: how-to-screenshot-or8.png (1600x2600, 117K)

Spurdo is post-new sincerity

>it's not technically lossless iirc
:((((

So much for thinking if I ever started drawing I'd optimize the pics before releasing them into the wild.

Spurdo is still ugly physically and no one would masturbate to that. The syllables that comprise his speech is just a bit too rough, as well. The underage furry-type roleplay speak is a much more honest way to impregnate speech with emotion.

I'm tired of this meme.

Attached: upset nerd.jpg (410x624, 66K)

>user complains that he can't fap to certain types of OwO and xD-posting because they're too one-dimensional
Like, you do you buddy, but just stop and think how utterly absurd that sounds.

Kinda reminds me of an ebin screencap I saw once about an user who fapped to tile patterns

Attached: 1522302447410.jpg (1200x848, 118K)

pngcrush and such

I'm not gonna lie. A lot of the posts in the thread recently are me. Not in a samefag way, but in an I'm kinda embarrassed about this, so I'll isolate this personality from everything else kinda way. I don't mean to be a meme about it. I'll explain what I like in as straightforward a way as possible.

I saw the floor tile cap, and I thought that was trying too hard. There's no way someone can entertain people asking for more, and clear skepticism, while being excited and oblivious. By the later replies it was clear he was trolling. But for me, I just like emotional expression. I just view it as a very honest facet to being.

For example, I can masturbate to pic related, the little kancolle robot thing (dunno what it is canonically). It smiles, and blushes, and reacts cutely to being pet. I like the "xD" eyes it makes, since by being expressed as a cartoon, it's as if to say, it's a completely free action. It's not a face with muscles contorting them to conform to expression; it's just simple. It's free. The "xD" expression is just a pure way to express happiness. If you value happiness at all, this is the purest form it can take. So in this way, I like chibi content, cartooon content in general. When you blur the distinctions that come with lifting a character 1:1 from reality to fantasy, you're left with only simple representations for what things would be otherwise. Not powerpuff girl-tier of no fingers (for the most part), but like squarish or round tummy, "x"-shaped navels, big animal ears, obscenely-long hair- simple stuff to exaggerate, since otherwise it's contains too little information. It's basically just a caricature of a person, since it's not about distinction- it's about the lack thereof, since everything is just a vehicle to consume them. Like a stuffed animal, basically.

I actually ran out of space far too quickly, so now it sounds like a transformation fetish, rather than putting emotion first, the body second. I discard distinction.

Attached: 358122fed90d8d13f465a43c1b320b91.gif (500x281, 1.4M)

>turning your pngs into gifs

>talking out of my anus

Makes sense. I mean, as far as fetishes go, it's certainly much better than most of the stuff out there. It's just really absurd, although you did give a pretty good justification.

>no, this losslessly compressed 256 color image is totally different from a gif i promise

*notices ewwow*
OwO what's this?

> You don't really see emotional expression in any context unless it's ironic, so actually speaking in a way that's oozing with it is like cake.
Its more like diabetes.
You can express emotion without "sounding" like a fucking retard.

it is, you'd know that if you weren't talking out of your anus

Please, help me out here because I'm just not seeing it.

what in the name of fuck

give me one fucking reason why the internet and everyone that works on it should be purged with fire and radiation

gif output quality is similar to the imagemagick example there, that's why it's not recomended
pngquant is not
and it says screencaps, not your homo erotic private pngs tho it mostly works for them pretty good as well

>If you value happiness at all, this is the purest form it can take.
That's kind of cute in of itself, user. It isn't my fetish, but now I want to see what kind of content you save, because it's probably adorable.

Because the Internet is the only place where SJW's are visible and can give off the false impression of being relevant to the real world.
Before the Internet, the culture of outrage was confined to churches.

i-is there a name for this?
d-do you have a discord channel or something?

>I once saw a spurdo crab that was like "snibbedi snab :DDD" and that was ok. It's too ironic and one-dimensional for the most part, though.
How is that ironic?

Honestly this is me to, although not to an as extreme extent. Small, cute "chibi" creatures with overexaggerated facial expressions really do it for me, especially in a lewd context.
youtube.com/watch?v=D5hXI5kkf-4

nice

>the absolute state of animefags

sauce

wait I found it. pony shit

>can give off the false impression of being relevant to the real world
You're probably trolling. In case you aren't, consider that they're pretty fucking relevant if you work for an American tech company. Just ask Brendan Eich.
>confined to churches
Churches like UC Berkeley?

It seems to be what happens when you spend too much time on /a/ or /co/. Especially /co/. Your video lands straight in the uncanny valley for me, though.

>consider that they're pretty fucking relevant if you work for an American tech company.
They aren't.
I'll also give you proof of how they aren't:
80% of the economy of USA is driven by small and medium size businesses, and you only hear about a part of the 20% of big companies dealing with this stupid shit primarily because they have the biggest marketing and therefore PR investment unlike the 80%, and secondarily because you can name only a handful of those companies always being related to the SJW shit since that handful is the one renting its space to the SJW bubbles.
You are under an illusion spell which is easy to fall into user. I know because i was under it until i broadened my horizons a bit and started thinking in terms of general stats and what is being presented to me, and comparing the two.

For instance:
H3H3 Jewfaggot in his recent video asked how that retarded appropriation Tweet had 130 000 likes. He is aghast at a number that is large to our perception, but actually fucking irrelevant when you put it into statistical perspective (there's more serial murderers and pedophiles running free than that, not to mention it doesn't constitute even 0.1% of the US population).
Because the SJW's are congregated and finalized in their big bubble of interconnected social media, their SJWnet, and every such tweet or Social Justice Evangelism happens to have just around 130k to 300k at most, it's also a representation of their total operating population on the Internet. They congregate like religioustards, they connect tightly, and they are obsessed with keeping track of each other, notification fishing, and backpatting each others.
Meanwhile if you looked at the numbers who viewed that Tweet and didn't bother to leave a like or reply, that's the population which is apathetic or non-supportive (and views are vastly larger). It's easy to interpret seemingly big numbers, or big brands as big numbers, when they are not even a fart.

Sauce?

>you only hear about a part of the 20% of big companies dealing with this stupid shit
Suppose you work for one of those companies that aren't. You close a pronoun PR on GitHub and the person who made the PR contacts your boss. If you have a public presence on the Internet that is tied to your real identity, you are not immune.
>You are under an illusion spell which is easy to fall into user.
Don't be so self-assured.
>He is aghast at a number that is large to our perception, but actually fucking irrelevant when you put it into statistical perspective
I don't know who "H3H3 Jewfaggot" is, but you should probably spend less time watching him and more reading the material on archive.fo/BUfMB. SJWs congregate like religioustards because social justice is a religion. The numbers do not matter because power is not evenly distributed.

>Posts image detailing compression performance
>Doesn't firs run it through at the very least least the worst option in the list

Attached: 1525101770631.png (764x355, 10K)

A lot of sites give you a 200 with a page that has some generic error text and literally nothing else. Even on API calls.

Fucking webdevs.

*stops twerking*

You're a machine, baby. A state machine.

Pointless on tiny images.

>no y-axis legend
is that measured in 'good-ness'?

I prefer the modern one. Its much more friendly and heros really never die

Where's Goebbels now then

can't count the number of times I've seen a res.status(200).send('ko')

std::source?

REALLY ACTIVATES YOUR ALMONDS

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-04-30 at 6.02.59 PM.png (2342x1168, 198K)

Well? was it actually faster?

Thanks! Let me just copy and paste this into my .desktop file...

oh

Attached: thumbsup.png (326x418, 135K)