Who are the smartest people in tech? MKBHD seems like a pretty smart guy who knows alot about phones...

Who are the smartest people in tech? MKBHD seems like a pretty smart guy who knows alot about phones. who do you think is smartest?

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 190K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/bkraz333
youtu.be/jzoRfBJUGN4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Richard Stallman

shills about apple and only what apple sends to him when he reviews others phones against iphones

HE IS SMART

As a layman, I watched a few vids of his two or three years ago, and I was bored to death just listening to him list specs I don't understand, then say a few things about the battery.

Linus Tech Tips

Attached: yz02edtek9s01.jpg (576x768, 127K)

As far as consumer tech reviews go, MKBHD is the only one I watch.

For PC parts or general hardware information I usually stumble across Linus Tech Tips videos (probably due to Youtube's algorithm keeping me in a content bubble) but don't have any particular preference.

stop marketing yourself nigger

not sure if bait or bait

MKBD. He isn't jus listen him on H3 podcast. I thought he was jus don't show him as he knows his content is for normies, source people and CGP grey podcast. The real deal about MKBHD is he knows to make video look good... I say Level1tech is best popular tech chanel

Attached: untitled.png (300x168, 42K)

ENJOY FAKE NOTCHES LOL LOL LOL

none of your youtube celeb niggers are even close to being smart in tech.

why people voluntarily watch professional shillers? do you also browse the web without adblock?

>e-celeb
>muh TECK inside look
>sponsored product placement
>reads off box
>scripted marketing or no free gibs
>google search in chrome
>muh personality
>muh final cut pro

why, in this day and age, does anyone trust ANYBODY for an "opinion" with no qualifiers or credentials other than a camera and a jewtube upload, the fucking eceleb meme is a page right out of broadcast era advertisement....the entertainment value i understand, but actual qualified tech insight...

yall niggaz needs to be hunting fo dat shit... even the people i viewed as credible have slipped and fell into the gibs me dat read the script shit

because the new generation does not understand what is advertising and shilling. they fall for it easily.

Nobody from YouTube, that I can assure you.

>Alexa, google uber to airbnb

i cant understand how the generation of "identity" are the absolute state of conformist, group think, and fall for consumerism harder than any boomer

>Hey guys look at me I review phones and I'm a NIGGER. But I'm totally not like the other niggers who smoke crack and make rap, I review cellphones on Youtube. Aren't I so different and unique, hehe. Please like and subscribe.

certainly this guy
youtube.com/user/bkraz333
technology doesn't mean only computah and fartphones

if he's shilling anything that would be Pixel and Google ecosystem, not apple. But even there he seems reasonably objective.

>he knows to make video look good...
he's the sole reason I didn't regret buying a 4k TV yet

Jeff Dean - Invented 90% of the back end tech and libraries at Google
Nikola Tesla - Invented wireless communication and efficient and continual electricity transmission.
The guys at Boston Dynamics. Shit scares me to death.

This is most autistic sentence construction I've ever seen in my life. Wtf are you trying to say?

>I was bored to death just listening to him list specs I don't understand
It's not his fault you're ignorant.

He just follows a step by step guide about what to judge about a phone. He doesn't know shit about anything else that isn't normie technology, and just reviews high-end smartphones because it's easier
You're talking about a youtuber, so I'll focus on people like him:
Memes and occasional shill and autism aside, LinusTechTips is a lot better, he knows a lot more than him, and the same goes with his assistants and writers
JayzTwoCents is a bit of an Intel and Nvidia shill, but he's smart too, I wish he didn't just focus on gaymurr shit because he's very honest when necessary, sometimes he's a bit too rude, but so am I
Bitwit is like the retarded version of Jay that's also less honest, but sometimes he's fun to watch
Paul's Hardware is a retarded shill that just isn't worth considering. Hardware Canucks is the same but at least he's got the ability to express emotions
Outside YouTube, I like what Michael Larabel is doing with Phoronix, both making a news blog about the linux world and the effort he puts in performance tests

sage this nigger thread

Being autistic would imply nitpicking and perfecting something to a degree that a normal person wouldn't. He wrote like a goddamn retarded nigger.
Do you even know what autistic means?
Or better yet, do you just call things autistic in an effort to fit in on a Singaporean basket knitting forum?

So it's basically just an advertisment disguised as a review.

>literally reading off specs without providing any context as to whether or not they're good, or why it's such
Very educating content.

the smartest in tech is probably someone developing pathtracing in a closed source application

Right? I thought I was going insane. Sounds like nigger babble

I didn't buy a TV that he recommended. I meant he's one of the few sources of quality 4k content

Can someone write neil degrass tyson on twitter, stating that
>mkbhd is pretty smart and knows alot about future tech
And post neils triggered response here?

youtu.be/jzoRfBJUGN4

>mkbhd really does know alot about tech
Wow, I love mkbhd now