Ok guys I think I fucked up

ok guys I think I fucked up
how to know if you are on the watchlist?

Attached: SOS.jpg (247x204, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

whatismyipaddress.com/blacklist-check
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

if you want to know, you probably are

time to read up the laws and consider getting a lawyer

With this simple rhyme:
Do you exist? You're on the list!

>I think I fucked up
burn it all

You’re here, your definitely on a list. You dun goofed.

Attached: DFB629B6-43B4-478F-948A-B2A26744FF5F.jpg (1024x1024, 149K)

the only way to is:
>make a list
>put yourself on it
>look at it

remember: it's not 'destroying evidence' if it's not yet evidence, so get to it before it's too late

I kinda know this feel. I went ahead an bookmarked all threads I saw on the front page of reddit that were tagged "pedo", "rapist" and any other such nasty words. At first it was just keeping track of hollywood bullshit, but I did all of them. Then I ran a Firefox addon that said it would give all my bookmarks icons, for those that were missing ones, but all it did was systematically access each and every bookmark I had.

I let it run for like 45 minutes before I started freaking out and shut it down. I started it again, but it restarted from the beginning, so fuck that. So now my IP just visited a bunch of old ass reddit threads tagged with pedophilia, rape, and whatever horrible shit happened to make headlines. Not excited about this.

>how to know if you are on the watchlist?
You are browsing a website publicly known for right wing extremism, certainly the ADL has a file on you.

dumb nonce.

its dubs I think you are fine

you're an idiot.

The party v& isn't coming for you for even visiting those reddit pages in the first place, but you're certainly on an automated list. If you continue to access those pages, they'll start specifically monitoring you.

Serves you right for going on reddit in the first place you faggot.

Let me check... yep, you're on the list.

can you tell more about tracking.

You are on the watch list.
Everyone is on the watch list.
Think about it.
Why would the government only spy on specific people, when they could spy on everyone and just retroactively search it when they need something?

I wonder if I really am on a list because of this place, and it sullied my permanent record so bad that it's the reason why I can't get hired to save my fucking white ass life

Attached: maxresdefault-8.jpg (1280x720, 121K)

Officer I was just wanted to know more about tor but all of sudden I saw images of chess pizza cheese pizza

Fuck off, go glow in the dark somewhere else

whatismyipaddress.com/blacklist-check

>tfw ip listed

wat do?

Not sure what this post is trying to say. The red flag was from visiting them in sequence, over the course of minutes. Natural browsing from it being literally on the front page would blend with the huge amount of traffic it's getting but when it's just one IP accessing it a year or two later, with that IP going on to access many more... it's a red flag.

change ISP faggot

B L A C K E D

Google "how to make a bomb".
Now you're on the watchlist.

kek

everyone is on “a list”, and I’m assuming that’s why the NSA is building that giant data centre in Utah, because they ran out of room.

guys here is the result, is it bad?

Attached: SOS1.1.jpg (437x509, 48K)

What domains are the marked ones? I have no idea why I'm BLACKED

Attached: Screenshot_2018-04-30-11-15-24.jpg (1080x1481, 584K)

no, you can't get hired because you're a useless autistic waste of oxygen

Well I am on Jow Forums...

that's what I meant sorry. It's 3am here. Visiting the dodgy sites quickly and repeatedly will have triggered an automated system somewhere.

OP, just don't go to any sites with those keywords in them for a little bit and you'll be fine.