Fuck you Windows 10

Fuck you Windows 10.

Attached: high-disk-usage.png (539x267, 8K)

>2018
>not using windows 7
you should commit suicide

I know the feeling

Oof

Disable Superfetch/Prefetch and then fucking neck yourself for being so inbred.

Nice meme, Lincuck.

Attached: best OS.png (2560x1440, 263K)

>Disable Superfetch/Prefetch
That uiperhiden option? why didn't MS just included a switch? looks like they don not wnat anyone to turn it off.

Windows 10 is doing awful botnet things, in other news, the sky is blue and water is wet.

How? I've got Win 10 LTSB on my T420 and it's just like OP's pic.

Never mind, I'm good.

Attached: Capture.png (744x340, 28K)

Did you have a stroke?

This is usually a hard drive issue. Most likely some 5,400 RPM drive

You will NEVER EVER EVER EVER beat the 100% disk usage issue

Fucking windows defender hogs 10% of my CPU and sets the fans to high enough to be heard. I already have an antivirus/firewall but the shit won't stop starting itself. Fuck windows 10.

No I can't disable it using group policy because I have the home edition I was trapped into when upgrading from 8.1. should have stayed in 8.1

>FIrefox
Mozilla was a mistake

>This is usually a hard drive issue. Most likely some 5,400 RPM drive
Like most Laptos do, MS should dissable superfech in those cases.

What about regedit or why not just torrent ltsb?

Fuck off google
Support FOSS

What? You can disable it in the regular settings...

does "chromium" say anything to you?

>too poor to afford SSD

>You're a jew!
>Support these Jews instead
this is you right now

No, Chromium doesnt say anything to me.

Do you understand FOSS?

You can update to windows 10 pro using a windows 10 pro key. You just have to disconnect the internet to activate it.

Then use a crack to make it valid.

Do you understand that Mozilla is a piece of shit?

It is disabled in the regular settings but the service still runs every reboot

I tried regedit with one tutorial I found but it didn't work. I doubt it was real since it was just an entry on the registry named "disable defender" or something like that and then change the value from 0 to 1. What do you suggest?

Disable the startup process then, in task manager

The Apple Macbook Pro with Retina Display doesn't have this problem.

>something else is destroying his HD
>he's pissed about half-CPU usage instead
nu/g/

Defender disables itself indefinitely upon installation of alternative security software. Did you write your own custom antivirus or something?

Do you understand that Google is an enemy of freedom?

That background task that's taking 30% of the CPU IS whats destroying is HDD

Mozilla is the most hardworking organization in the entire FLOSS "industry". Sounds like you're the piece of shit here.
>but muh essjaydubyas!!!

>OS incapable of functioning on an HDD
>it's a user issue
you fucking pajeet winshills should be rounded up and eliminated

>incapable of reading Task Manager
Like I said, nu/g/.

Mozilla and Google are both on the Axis of antifreedom

You're fucking retarded if you think Firefox is as good now as it ever was, Firefox is a steaming pile of shit

Na mate I have ESET Smart Security, so not just the antivirus, and scvhost.exe still shows windows defender firewall. A couple of weeks ago it wasn't running but I rebooted recently and it just won't go away. It remains around 10% cpu usage even on idle
Yeah mate cheers

Buddy, I found Firefox unusable until 57 changed everything. I switched to that within one minute of using it.

Defender doesn't even have a firewall AFAIK. I feel like you may have an actual virus on there.

When did I say it was a user issue? All I implied was that the high disk usage on Windows 10 is usually tied to a slow HDD.

new firefox is fucking garbage, it's very noticeably slower on my chromebook, so I switched to chromium

>not disabling Windows Defender and just using common sense

>blow something out of proportion
>pajeet
Don't you get tired of trolling? Making the same posts everytime? Does it really even get you the same satisfaction anymore? Are you just that much of a massive faggot?

>just buy new hardware goy, it's not the OS's fault at all

>chromebook
ABORT THREAD ABORT THREAD ABORT

I dont know.

Attached: Sin título.png (1920x1080, 180K)

>$300 laptop with coreboot support
lmaoing at your life firecuck pleb

this
-t. W7 Ryzen owner

>spending $300 on a fucking laptop
LMAO at ur life

Attached: .jpg (1080x1070, 101K)

Now reboot your computer and take the screenshot again.

did a fresh install of 1709 and this happened, updates blocked, can't install net framework 3.5

Attached: unknown.png (942x60, 10K)

>using a worse operating system
>current year
It's like you fags really do like dick in your ass

Net should come with Windows 10, you don;t have to install it separately, also maybe try deleting those fucked up updates?

disable indexing and superfetch, retard

Attached: Capture.png (437x87, 3K)

>$300 is a lot of money
Lmao at your life furry faggot

Attached: furry_fox_by_ljubitse-d61mdin.jpg (340x520, 39K)

updates can be deleted but they reappear and try to reinstall and reinstall and reinstall and reinstall and reinstall... also net framework 3.5 wasn't installed when i tried running a program

reminder that windows 10 has made 0 (zero) noticeable improvements over windows 7

>steam
>reddit music player
kys

>Better memory management
>0 noticeable improvements

This, in fact Windows 10 is actually less convenient. I can't think of a single benefit it has over 7 or even 8.1, I really can't.

There is nothing wrong with foobar faggot, contain your autism

I haven't noticed that at all, but I have noticed over a gig of increased ram usage when idle since upgrading

>he has to justify spending any amount of money on a consumer product
Pathetic

Is just downloading and installing 1803 April Update

But I never said to get a new hard drive did I? I said windows has a problem with slow drives. If anything that implies you need a better OS

>implying I'm justifying my purchases
>implying I'm not just laughing at you for being poor

Attached: 1509427839155.jpg (509x535, 46K)

Yeah, the OS loads more into RAM, the minimum RAM for 10 is 1GB, it just manages it all better.

>better memory management
>with 100% disk usage
lol

>manages it all better
by what standard?
>OS loads more into RAM
Yeah more botnet spyware

>contain your autism
>he says while using a literal autism player

>I can only think in Jow Forums memes
You know people just pretend to be retarded right? Not everyone actually is.

I don't even have this process. What is it for?

>the idea that windows 10 is a botnet is contained to Jow Forums
Even normalfags know about microsoft's kikery

I dont use foobar retard, but there is no reason to torch someone for using it. Its fast, free, and highly customizable, and most importantly without BLOAT. I bet you use Itunes you massive faggot. The only thing you could knack against it is that its not open source

Normalfags dont even know what RAM is, let alone care about the kikes at microsoft. In fact, most normies dont care about spying, they just say they have nothing to hide so why would they care.

You underestimate normalfags. They'll never do anything about it, but they are aware of the spyware

It's, probably, just how firewall in Windows 10 called. Like, they consider it a part of defender, even though it is a separate component (I have it enabled for better network functionality of XBox Gears of war 4, if you don't need that - try disabling firewall).

Attached: illuminati.jpg (1100x735, 36K)

New stuff runs better on it. Same as usual. Nothing wrong with using DOS, really.

I don't think it is, but it can be. I just use Columns UI, move some things around to preferance, add some relevant columns and tabs and I'm done.

Name one thing. Even game developers nowadays don't use DirectX, unless it's a game published by MS it will run on W7 or linux

>LTSB
>Cortana and other w10 standard edition bloat
Only if you're a retarded fuck and used one of those hacks to add back in Cortana and the Windows store, you shouldn't have any of that garbage on LTSB

I know the feel. Sometimes i expect some ransomware shit to appear.

>throwing away performance for glass windows and botnet maymays

Your hard drive is dying bud

Unexpected shit happens. A very basic antivirus should be mandatory, which is why Microsoft doesn't let you disable it without jumping through hoops.

Unlike the other mandatory Windows 10 stuff, this was the right move.

>current year
>using a CIA niggers operating system
Well done brainlet.

Attached: 1524945797416.jpg (698x658, 106K)

>No bloat
>has literal spyware installed with it
>reports back everything you listen to and how many times you listen to it along with the contents of your library every 12 hours

Redditor trying to fit in post

>not using the linux in 2018

>using linux on any desktop in 2013+5
what the actual fuck is anyone in this thread thinking. Its like using android on your dishwasher.
Theres a time and a place for everything.

Proof nigger?

Is this a meme or does disabling superfetch actually does jackshit?

Had the same issue on my T420 with a brand new install. Switched to an SSD and the problem was gone.

He's just some meme-spouting freetard autist.

Attached: foo's chew and poo.png (2034x1121, 307K)

>500MB/s read/write speeds are necessary for W10 to operate properly
Really makes you wonder what microsoft is doing with your files

Seems fine to me...

Attached: Capture.png (1765x1048, 563K)

>not even in the sekrit club
baka user

Not a Windows 10 user, but they're not. Might have been a bug. If he changed the to the SSD, it means he reinstalled, so that's probably what got rid of the issue.

>doesn't show what's actually using disk

It was shit in win7

I dualboot windows 7/debian at home, but my W10 work computer has the same issue. It will randomly work itself up to 100% disk IO about once a day and just completely lock the system