Am I too dumb for programming? The lab just returned my IQ test results and it comes in at 104 (WAIS-III)...

Am I too dumb for programming? The lab just returned my IQ test results and it comes in at 104 (WAIS-III). How fucked am I?

Attached: 1524956014472.jpg (631x838, 83K)

>How fucked am I?
depends.
If you are a nigger, you are a genious.

Very fucked, just give up on computers altogether

That is a normal score, why are you spazzing out?

IQ is fake news, believe in yourself

>posts roach whores
Not only, dumb, but a complete retard as well.

I've got a 117-125 on multiple different IQ tests so I think I'm capable of programming. So uh is that "girl" a trap or something?

Attached: Dindu Ruckas.jpg (766x600, 181K)

Probably best to give up and jump off a bridge.

No, just anorexic.

Attached: anzu.png (1146x454, 120K)

Ok I'm going to need a sauce.

Attached: 1510331988229.png (500x522, 147K)

Ye I'm certified retard and I made it. Well all make it

IQ is a meme.

Just forget about her. I used to love her too until I found out she's a dumb roastie with a boyfriend.

Depending on the job you land you will wish to be dumber to withstand the mindnumbing work.

>circumcision isn't barbari-
>circumcision is first worl-
>circumcision is ethica-
stop male genital mutilation

To be fair, you have to be low IQ to care about IQ tests.

You don't need to be that smart for most of programming, so you're not fucked at all.

I'd wager you can do quantum physics if you really wished to. Nothing is off limits.

Incel spotted, hi FBI

But does he needs to just be himself?
That's an important part of every success story.

>I used to love her

how can you love someone you've never met or spoken to

IQ will only determine how much work you have to do to get shit done. If you're actually interested in programming, you won't mind putting in more work to figure it out than someone with a high IQ. You have an above average IQ anyway, just about, so there's no problem. Way too much emphasize is places on IQ these days anyway, when it only relates to a specific type of cognitive thought and is dependent on a stupid amount of variables besides any objective intelligence.

Just do you whatever you wanna do, stop being a little low IQ bitch.

Yes, just bee yourself, but not if you're not perfect.

Ideally, you want to be like the best parts of other people.

Just become a web dev bro

If you rolled high for willpower, you can do anything you want to do.

keep in mind that while there's obviously a genetic limit to IQ, that doesn't mean you're currently at yours. If you're currently depressed, eat like shit, don't exercise, don't do any mental activity, don't play an instrument, etc— well then you're not at your genetic potential. Even being motivated by cash can improve your IQ— and when being tested I hope you weren't overwhelmingly nervous.

The two most important things are visualization and memory. I started memorizing poems I liked (which had the dual purpose of providing texts I could practice my cursive handwriting with) and also trying to VISUALIZE the entire chessboard/pieces/a few moves ahead. These helped immensely, but you have to be dedicated enough to do them every day for months (and then keeping your brain active from then on). Also keeping calm under pressure might help— personally I'd waste a lot of time and brain power just worrying about failing. Gotta nix that. Learning to play the piano actually helped with being able to remain focused under time/pressure— maybe learn that, it's never too late, I'm 22 for example.
I also downloaded this "Brain Workshop" app which can also help with visualization and memory. It's not on the app store or anything it's the app they used in a study which you can download from their site, look it up.
Best of luck, IQ is real but self-fulfilling prophecies are too. You'll only ever be as smart as you try to be.
Also stop watching TV if you currently are, that's poison— read some books and try to imagine whatever is being written. You don't have to push yourself with shit like Nietzshe yet with the hope of bettering yourself if you're not even going to read it— if you're not in the habit of reading just read some pleasant fiction enough to form a habit. The key point in all of this is trying to recreate accurately the world in your mind.
And if you don't exercise and stay in your abode all day buy a jump-rope and you can do that without leaving.

Attached: 1524520587502.png (512x478, 476K)

No I work with absolute morons who don't have the smallest bit of problem solving skills or critical thought.
Me too, she was so pure and cute. Now I look at her and she just reminds me of my ex. Pure and cute for a time until she turned into a whore with no forewarning. I bet you she just fucked the first guy she could when she went to that place in japan or w/e a while ago and got away from home.
You know the problem with women is when they get in a group or have friends. When I got cheated on and when my friend's relationships end badly or with cheating it's always because of the friends either egging her on, being sluts(if they're sluts why cant i be??), etc.
God damn it anzu why

God, I wish I could fuck Anzu so bad.

What are the practical consequences of a disharmonious intelligence profile? There's a 20 point difference between verbal and performance for me.

You are over qualified.

>push yourself with shit like Nietzshe
He wrote that only brainlets read other peoples thoughts.

More importantly, can you program?

How do you start learning to play the piano? I've always wanted to try.