FUCK YOU

>FUCK YOU
t. apple

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-05-01 at 09.45.39.png (1364x1710, 612K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yVxmd1L-yJA
youtube.com/watch?v=AUaJ8pDlxi8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>t. apple

Attached: 3b6.jpg (600x680, 30K)

The RED(tm) pozPhone X1, now with fewer features.

Think Different(r)

What's the problem? Next year all Android phones will do this and you'll be praising them for being on the right side of history.

Never ever.

it won't be "free" anymore, you gotta buy it now, goy

>buy $600+ phone
>complain about $6 dongle

I spent the day installing osx on my x220. I can't tell you how much I regret switching from linux. Nothing is cohesive, I can't install what I want from the command line. Please send help.

Install homebrew. Can't go wrong

iTerm2 + brew

just use bt
wireless is the future

lmao 80% of android users would just buy some chink phone and call it a day

dumb gay fag

is apple still pushing their meme codec instead of aptx hd?
which, funnily enough is supported by iMacs but not iPhones btw

It's jus aac.
Ldac is where it's at anyway.

I'm calling bullshit on sony claiming they can decompress 4.5Mbps from a pipe carrying only 990kbps
heck, even 50% compression would be commendable, but this?

is this another low noise micro sd cards from sony?

if it's supported be the receiver/device, i just don't care which is being use as aptX is also locked-down to one manufacturer

FLAC can compress this much at certain conditions

>apple
youtu.be/yVxmd1L-yJA

Curious to see how long Samsung keeps that 3.5mm headphone jack.

youtube.com/watch?v=AUaJ8pDlxi8

who even gives a shit. i have like 3 of these sitting around in my closet. unused. i have several bt headphones and a lightning dac cable for hooking up to my portable amp. most anyone who doesn't care about getting bt headphones will just wind up using the lightning earpods anyways

>Buy $1000 phone
>WHY DOESN'T IT WORK WITH MY $4.99 CHINK EARBUDS
Holy shit just upgrade to wireless headphones already, you'll thank them later.

Samsung seems revel in the fact that it's in direct competition with Apple. They know that any copying of their direct competition would be terrible for their brand image, as Android is already seen as second-rate compared to iOS, and by removing headphone jacks or adding notches, they would be immediately telling that middle-man audience that they might as well by an Apple, not an Apple-like

Besides, they realize people will pay more for the same chassis with minor upgrades every year.

I imagine these people walking around town with giant sennheiser cans. wireless buds are heavenly

>not using wireless headphones