Where does one get a good cracked spotify apk?

Where does one get a good cracked spotify apk?

The only places I know off are shitty YouTube videos with dodgy download links or low seeded torrents that use really old versions of the app.

Is there any good free alternative? YouTube uses a lot of battery life because a video is also playing and you can't use the app in the background, hooktube can play in the background but no playlist support.

Attached: twitter_card-default.jpg (240x240, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.xda-developers.com/android/apps-games/mod-spotify-dogfood-ad-free-spotify-t3632423
boards.libre.io/threads/spotify-music-v8-4-50-630-mod.302058/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

rexdl

Newpipe has playlist in background support. Consumes the same data as Spotify.

NewPipe for YouTube playlist.. The only "problem" is that you need to set your playlist public or hiden

Just Google "Spotify apk 7.2.0.1250 apk" thats the version I got and works great, you'll have to create a new account

libre boards

this. It's really good

Just pirate your music, you probably have limited bandwidth anyway

why you youtute the thing instead of using fucking google like why you have to make a thread to prove ur useless google skills.

Search on Mobilism.

Just get Lucky Patcher and mod your shit there

There are two solutions:
1. Pay for Spotify
2. Get your music elsewere

I recommend 2.

Stop being a NEET and pay the fair market price for the products and services you consume.

>fair market
XD

Imagine being so poor you can't pay 9.99 a month for something you'll use every day.

I for example live in a country where spotify will literally never be available cos our phone carriers work with deezer, i literally am not going to pay for something that doesn't want to be available here. I hate deezer and would never use it.

Oh okay bro sorry, didn't know.

apologies for saying you were poor.

I pay for it. I stopped eating chips to pay for it and ended up losing a bunch of fat too.

>tfw degenerate

If you're too poor to even afford a spotify sub, maybe it's time to stop shitposting so much and actually finish up your application to mcdonalds.

try this
forum.xda-developers.com/android/apps-games/mod-spotify-dogfood-ad-free-spotify-t3632423

also the pc version had a .bat file which patches your spotify ad-free and unli skips

(also i had a 1 year sub on mine. im not a peasant)

Ymusic is better for strictly listening, newpipe is a mess

Newpipe really is a mess. Official youtube app occasionally glitches out for me too. (Redmi Note 4, 4GB, stock ROM)

Werks on my phone.

>tfw my cracked spotify on iOS 8.1 still works perfectly after 3 years.

android plebs

Attached: 85e.jpg (764x551, 263K)

Will Vlad steal my personal data?

just get 4 friends and get a family account, its 3€ a month per person then

it's like 5 bucks you turbo nigger poorfag

>absolute state of gee

Spotify broke all the cracked Spotify apps already anyway. They monitor suspicious amounts of activity on free accounts now.

get a iPhone and download tutu or tweakbox. Spotify free for life.

what is this?

i have an iphone and ive been using youtube red which works good but it uses a lot of data if you cant to play music on the go that you havent downloaded yet

boards.libre.io/threads/spotify-music-v8-4-50-630-mod.302058/

>no download link

read the thread you retard

Have you tried not living in a third world country?