Post your current non-keyboard non-touchscreen input device. Trackpoints accepted

post your current non-keyboard non-touchscreen input device. Trackpoints accepted

Attached: m570-gallery.png (800x687, 385K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/8643398
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Love my trackball.

Attached: kensington-orbit-scrollwheel.jpg (800x797, 101K)

Attached: IMG_20180430_222656.jpg (4640x3480, 3.04M)

Attached: IMG_20180430_223416.jpg (4640x3480, 2.27M)

quite literally the best mouse on the market

Attached: Logitech-MX-Master-2S-Image-1.jpg (1417x771, 164K)

*pic related*
my m570 that I gave a chance just randomly eats up batteries.
why?

I've been using an eye tracker for a while.

Attached: 4AKOVzq.jpg (500x423, 77K)

Attached: 560046-logitech-mx-ergo-3.jpg (800x687, 29K)

Attached: IMG_0755.jpg (3024x4032, 2M)

Attached: Kensington Expert Mouse Wireless Trackball 4.jpg (1000x1000, 261K)

huh, it's not even that expensive
or at least, I always had this "trackball == expensive" mindset

does it feel cheap?

EC-1A, its ok. The plastic creaks when I grab it firmly, so that pisses me off a bit.

Zowie FK2. It is comfortable, and feels solid, but the scroll wheel feels so slow. Not an issue with OS X or Windows, since I can simply change the scroll speedd, but it is a huge pain on GNU/Linux with the new libinput (everyones favourite it seems). libinput has no options for changing scroll speed (unlike evdev). Can apparently change it for GTK applications and QT applications, but that makes it so inconsistent.

Attached: fk2_front_left45.jpg (2079x1386, 199K)

I have this trackball in the OP, a Corsair Scimitar PRO, an Alienware Elite Gaming mouse and Corsair GK2000 Horus RGB keyboard. And tons of trackpoints and touchpads in laptops.

Im considering pulling the trigger on one of these after my next paycheck. Is it worth it?

Yes it is, although my work paid for it.

What's that memedial thingy?

trackballs? more like trashballs.

Attached: logitech-trackman2.jpg (1500x1334, 162K)

Mine died due t crappy button switches.

This. Pretty fucking comfy.

Attached: 1521653893448.jpg (1500x1500, 91K)

I use one, feels pretty good to me, though I've heard some people saying that the scroll ring feels cheap to them, I'm not too bothered by it so I'd recommend it

Had this since 2013. Probably gonna get a Logitech when it dies one day but it hasn't shown any signs of dying yet.

Attached: IMG_20180501_173424.jpg (2160x3840, 1.17M)

lol my deathadder died 2 days ago and a bought a g403 wireless
gl user

I got the HUGE a week ago and I must say is super comfy, literally 1h of getting used to it without any previous experience with trackballs.

I have one. Totally worth it.

Did you actually think that was clever?

Any recommendations for a solid yet inexpensive ($50 or less) gaming mouse?

wmo feels more solid and doesn't flex in the plastic like your mouse. I would recommend getting a black wmo as they are all the v2 model of the sensor ... also overclock it to 8000hz with sweetlow driver.

>Non keyboard non touchscreen input device
I would post my microphone but not sure how I can photograph it

What the fuck is that? It looks like Darth Vader

I imagine a camera would suffice.

You got rekt, deal with it

>Wireless

He might have a separate gayme mouse for all you know, for all that competitive cs;go fpsing and a super high refresh rate monitor.

fite me nigga

Attached: micro$oft.jpg (350x350, 10K)

I just went from using a track ball back for 2 weeks to a regular laser mouse and holy shit I feel like goku after he gets out of the gravity chamber having trained hard for a year.

Everything is so swift and light and easy to get to. NEVER AGAIN

Attached: mickey mouse.jpg (600x600, 261K)

Griffin Powermate. Basically a USB knob, a fucking cool looking USB knob.
vimeo.com/8643398

what do you use it for?

It just works. I want to get a vertical one to alternate between the two though.

Attached: m100.png (652x560, 46K)

Out of the box, it just controls your volume, but you can program it for anything you might use a jog-wheel for.

why the fuck does every mouse have cracks everywhere? cant I get a nice metal one that is mostly solid with a way to press the mouse buttons easily

Attached: PLEASE.png (652x560, 104K)

but what do you use it for?

Also just got this one last week. It is annoying that it only has 2 mouse buttons but pretty comfy otherwise.

definitely

They have those touch scroll mice, reviews seem to always be very mixed for those though, think microsoft, lenovo and logitech have models. All enclosed and no scroll wheel. Don't think they're metal though lel.
It's therapeutic keeping your stuff nice and clean. It's a bitch when mice have that rubber stuff on the side with all little holes to grab skin in.

Any trackball mouse that has nice buttons? They always seem to have big loose hollow sounding buttons from what I've seen. I haven't owned one so maybe I'm wrong.

You are wrong.

this one

Attached: photo_2018-05-02_13-12-20.jpg (960x1280, 143K)

So you speak for all trackball mice? Interesting.

>tfw bought MX ergo for 65€ on amazon last week
still need to find the perfect sensitivity but it's much more comfortable for big hands

Attached: h420.jpg (500x500, 60K)

I've been looking at that mouse lately. I like the way it feels in my hand and the weight of it, but is it's price tag justified? I'm not trying to be a dick or anything, I just wan't to know if you would recommend spending almost $100 on this mouse.

Got the same one. Pretty comfy.

Thanks