You don't use tabs, do you user?

You don't use tabs, do you user?

Attached: 1471653651388.jpg (1366x768, 154K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BjDiDpvOsFg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Tabs are better come at me

I use tab to print 4 spaces, feels good

The only sane way to do this honestly.

Anything other than this is wrong.

No, i have my 16 pages open in separate windows

tabs for indentation spaces for alignment

Attached: p2u0XMs.png (458x216, 8K)

>Mixing the two

but i do

this
it just werks

I was so relieved when I first found this option in Np++
I could carry over my bad habits and still make compliant code

>mix

Attached: potin.jpg (640x480, 63K)

>half an hour of applauses

Literally what is the point of mixing the two other then being a retarded snowflake.

It's the best of both worlds.
You can have everyone set their indentation to any amount of spaces they're comfortable with since you're using tabs.
And it won't break any alignments since you're using spaces.

If you mean maliciously mixing spaces and tab for indentation, then yes that's retarded.
But using tabs for indentation and spaces for alignment allows you to properly switch between tab sizes, while keeping the correct alignment.

In my opninion, manually adjusting indentation should be forbidden and directly handled by the editor. Fucking coders can't be trusted to get it right when working in teams.
You're gonna end up with mixed sizes of space indents.

Spaces also waste more space and require editor support to recognize that one backspace means you're trying to delete a tab worth of spaces. Altough you can usually shift-tab.

This bite me in the ass when I edited makefiles with after this setting.

bites me in the ass every time I open anyone else's work

If it inserts a tab character instead of a fixed amount of spaces, then it's inferior because the character isn't universally interpreted in the same way. Set tab to 2 spaces and you're part of the master race.

One tab for flat indentation in a normal function, no matter how much nesting there is. Two tabs for meme languages with normie style guides. And four tabs for muh kernel standards. And any arbitrary amount of tabs for whatever else.

Anyone else screeching at the default tabulation of angular files? Are angular/VS code programmers extra retarded?

I use tabs and copy and paste the space every single time

This

Tabs > spaces

It's logical

youtu.be/BjDiDpvOsFg

What kind of animal are you?

I think I would have reacted the same way. It's time to reconsider my life choices.

Attached: god.gif (320x240, 389K)

I've been using tabs ever since they've been introduced. It's so much better than having windows overlapping everywhere.

Attached: 1523966952288.gif (480x320, 1.96M)

Every editor I've ever used overrides your tab settings for makefiles unless you force it.