Here's a quick little experiment:

Here's a quick little experiment:
If a society were to simply legalize murder, what would be the end result for this society and why?

Attached: abunchofnumbersbecauseIstolthismemeofftheinternet.png (600x700, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6hhtQHNecgM
youtube.com/watch?v=w62NuIjapfk
youtube.com/watch?v=3GwjfUFyY6M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Well, it would end in total annihilation, a society of thieves, murders and drug addicts, or it would be peaceful because they'd organize it into a purge town.

Attached: 924j6wr64u701.jpg (1210x752, 94K)

Sorry, but incorrect.

Basically a reversion to tribal norms: they kill one of yours, you kill one of theirs. Anyone who doesn't tribe up is fucked.

Very very close actually.

And of course the first person to pass my IQ test is Asian.

Then society would still go on. Would this society flourish? Maybe but most likely the power dynamic of this society would inevitably shift over back to muddying around the term legal murder. Murder is already 100% legal in our current society. It's just that it isn't necessarily the type of murder you would normally think of. Murder is just another term for death. What separates a construction design flaw from being labelled murder then you going around *boom* *boom* *boom* people? Nothing really but by the way societal communication works and in general the logistical side of things, isn't it better to downplay some murders and exemplify others?

There's just one factor that no one has taken into consideration quite yet:
I probably should have clarified that this is a modern society I'm talking about.

Oh here's an interesting one. Now we're thinking on a more modern point of view.

It's also the closest anyone has come yet.

So far, there have been one fail, and two passes.
Anyone else got a take on this?

We've already got state sanctioned murder for those who commit particularly heinous crimes. Just saying.

And no rehashes of previous answers, as neither are completely correct, but close enough to be passable.

>state sanctioned murder
I know.
That's where I got my idea from.
That, and an anime.

Only the ones that lived without killing would survive because no one would have grudges againist most of them

Attached: 3A3C6A14-CECC-473B-BD2D-5D728E46BBC0.jpg (434x405, 34K)

youtu.be/6hhtQHNecgM

Attached: ENG.jpg (736x1104, 466K)

Funny, but not passable.

I'd die

Bye leaf.
You wont be missed.

Attached: 3305254d0c2f4488542d92d0e0e2badb.png (584x421, 484K)

Finally, less people in subway.

Correct. Cya

Attached: 1485745534272.png (274x242, 5K)

You pass just for the relate-able joke.

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 28K)

Going driving.
Be back later to pass or fail people.

Back.
No one post.
I sad.
Ima commit poison throat.

youtube.com/watch?v=w62NuIjapfk

The end result would be: Those that find they have the propensity to commit violence and take a life will do so and find their way into the new order of society while others will find new ways to adapt such as hiding, waiting and gathering scraps that others leave behind in a kill.

Or forming groups for protection and self sustaining away from murdering and pillaging.

youtube.com/watch?v=3GwjfUFyY6M

Doubt much will happen murder is already possible regardless of laws. I'd feel people would just kill the murder take it into their own hands. Unless they were somehow protected for it