Let's just admit it apple is the only choice

> Caring about security
> Caring about privacy
> Caring about good and long support
> Still buying android
Just admit it there are no good android phones that are supported more than two weeks and gets security updates on time. Not even talking about the fact that Android is created by biggest evil SJW botnet company which keeps all the data about you in their little gay hands. Unfortunately apple is the only coice now.

Attached: dealwithit.gif (500x295, 987K)

Botnet be damned, android is the only usable mobile OS for people who are more tech adroit than an octogenarian.

>only "coice"
>apple iturds are completely locked down and give you no choice
Fucking apple shills.

Walled garden is shit but it's still better than Android bullshit. I wish there is third option, but there isn't...

>using a mobile device in the first place
>carrying a surveillance device with baseband chip botnet
Just carry around a laptop or a UMPC. That way you can actually get some work done on the go rather than having a pocket media consumption device.

> Apple
> privacy
Lel, no. Privacy policy declares everything sell- and shareable, more so than even Google. Fuck right off with the Appletrash.

Android is open source. You can install LineageOS, just don't install the botnet gapps.

What about Sailfish OS?

Why didn't ublock origin block this? You guys told me it was the best adblock

Ok someone fucking tell me what's up with the bloody android hate. I don't get it.

Reminder to report and sage commercial spam and advertising threads.

source?

Stop shilling your memeblock on Jow Forums, you're being very suspicious

Apple phones are superior, but Apple computers are completely retarded. I own the whole spectrum of shit.

>le google is more privacy oriented than Apple
Neither are really privacy solid, but you gotta be a complete fucking vegetable to actually think ANYONE respects privacy less than Google.

Bump
Google is a software company always been and Apple is a hardware company always been

Irony

Attached: Imprint of love2464_square.jpg (2663x2663, 261K)

>> Caring about security
Compromise the entire system by just plugging in an USB drive
Webkit exploit that can actually jailbreak your phone
Yeah, secure, go fuck yourself.
>> Caring about privacy
Is the source your ass you complete retard? Apple gives no shit about your privacy they do collect data and they do whatever the fuck they want with it
>> Caring about good and long support
Yeah just make sure to slow it down every year just so people can buy the newer shit.
>> Still buying android
Yeah, of course, I actually care about owning my devices and telling them what to do, not some company controlling it.
>Just admit it there are no good android phones that are supported more than two weeks and gets security updates on time. Not even talking about the fact that Android is created by biggest evil SJW botnet company which keeps all the data about you in their little gay hands. Unfortunately apple is the only coice now.
never happened the story of bullshit

> > Caring about security
> > Caring about privacy
Proove it. Where are code audit results?

Yeah, I report all AMD threads I see too

What the fuck have I shilled, shill?

>evil sjw botnet company
>bullshit
>never happened
sage bump