Brave 1.0 isn't looking bad

Brave 1.0 isn't looking bad

Attached: Capture.png (1039x341, 81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vivaldi.com/source/
archive.fo/CYdFw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

give up m8, if there's something worse than intrusive advertisement is a browser which replaces the websites ads with their own. It's nearly theft.

>It's nearly theft
That's some roundabout logic.

Attached: 1525195513955.png (800x764, 225K)

That's opt in.
The chrome/firefox shills are trying really hard nowadays.

Reminder to hide and report all shilling threads created by Brave devs. It's literally adware. It just replaces ads on the web with its own (((acceptable ads))) and steals the revenue

Attached: BraveAdware2.jpg (926x773, 134K)

>same talking points
classic shill tactic
no one wants to use firefox

Vivaldi is better. vivaldi.com/source/

>calls Firefox SJWfox
>uses a browser developed by a team with a transexual on it
>probably uses Autistici as well

I don't see Brave trying to push nu-liberal politics

>calls Firefox SJWfox
oh no the firefox shill is battling against enemies that dont exist
try another tactic!

Doesmt really matter what they do as long as they don't filter their userbase or start censoring content. Mozilla still fights for the same ideals they used to, even if it is left leaning in some regard.

>ordered by patch number
>1.10 is right under 1.0
KEK

>(((sponsored content)))
gee i wonder how many buzzfeed and vox articles will be featured on the new tab page

Attached: 1525194993737.png (557x216, 16K)

>defends an opt in feature in the very same thread as you attack one
Brave fags need a sense of consistency.

Except it's enabled by default unlike the Brave ads option you try to pretend is default, Pozilla shill.

>enabled by default
Citation needed. Even telemetry isn't enabled by default except on the beta/nightly builds.

Just installed Firefox. These were enabled.

Attached: Capture.png (467x820, 33K)

Those aren't remotely the same thing as analytics or sponsored content. Pocket is pretty much just news, and Snippets are just random Tumble tier posts.

>not to worry goyim, nothing to see here!
Where the fuck do you think the sponsored content will go?

Attached: Capture.png (1074x916, 334K)

It would be added into Pocket, retard.

So, you admitted it'll be pushed to users by default. Well done. Anything else you want to shill for?

You will opt into the analytics, otherwise it would be random news as usual.

Citation needed.

botnet

No thanks, I don't like the idea of chinese investors stealing my data.

I hope they will quickly implement a per site blocking feature on android. It's the only thing Brave lacks with a proper support for UBlock origin. I have several other adblockers on my device, as anyone else should've, but if they add it and replace the shitty ABP it would finally show that they care about the end-user, that we're not only their cashcow for crypto advertisement

a per site cookie blocking feature*

Brave is not that bad on ios. Better than Opera and Firefox. I don’t use it on macos yet.

This thread isn't about Opera.

The article you clearly didn't read explicitly said so.

>better than Opera
Perhaps in some regard, but Opera's blocking feature is superior by far. It acts just like Ublock Origin and doesn't leave broken elements or white space.

>ruining Mr Shekelstein bussiness with Brave ads (ads that don't use tracking pixels and are opt in) is worse than using intrusive malware infested ads

We get it, you are buthurt that one of Brave selling points is that it comes with an opt-in feature that disrupts your jewish businesses model, that doens't mean is thief you stupid faggot.

Attached: 435374675.jpg (459x459, 31K)

This is the real reason so many anti-shills come out to play in these threads. Their shekels are being threatened by Brave's model. Oy vey, just use Chrome or Firefox like a good goy!

No TreeStyleTabs still.

Are you retarded

Are you jewish

>It's opt-in! Just trust me you dumb fucks.
Jow Forums truly is the one of the biggest suckers on the planet

>just trust me
or read the source code retard

Brave signed a deal with a Dow Jones Media Group. Can you trust it now.
archive.fo/CYdFw

More like because braves built in adblocker is shit compared to ublock origin. And now brave is just becoming a chrome clone so there is no advantage. Chromium based browsers also make it harder to effectively block ads.

Did you even read it?

Did you ad company brave supporter

we Falkon in here

Attached: Screenshot_20180501_195848.png (1600x857, 37K)

how schizo do you have to be to believe that shills are being paid on an anime website

Attached: haman unimpressed.png (960x720, 661K)

Haha yea, who would do that haha...

based Falkon user.

>Use bloated Qt library

doesn't feel bloated

t. footfag

Good job moving the goalpost, retard. I myself find my uBlock setup more comfy and that's why I still use Firefox. That not the point. You have to be brain damaged if you don't realized that there are many shills like who always post the same pasta and are obviously against a particular feature of Brave that (oh surprise) ruins their bussines model of serving malware ads to tech illiterate people.

The fact that they call Brave ads a form of thief and always bitch about the same thing (Brave replacing their ads with safe ones) makes it even more obvious that is a group of shills targeting this browser simply because it goes against their wallet.

do you know why some sites show "this video isn't rendered for your device"?
nhk world videos on their site for example

hmm no idea, sorry

>implying QtWebEngine (a blink fork) is any less botnet than chromium
>implying anything in Qt is nearly as bloated as blink

do you have proprietary codecs enabled in QtWebEngine? A lot of videos won't play without those. I think it's a compile time option.

i feel sorry for brendan. that dumb nigger doesn't realize he's beating a dead horse. advertising online is dying.

if he'd had brains, he'd remove all the crypto-botnet-bullshit and sell his browser like a commercial product.

oh wait, he can't, because brave is just chrome with a new paint job and no power features that justifies users paying money for it.
>adrev is life support for bad products

>Shill buzzwords buzzwords shill botnet shill shill botnet botnet botnet botnet shill botnet shill buzzwords buzzwords botnet shills botnet buzzwords botnet shill buzzwords shill botnet botnet botnet botnet botnet shill botnet

Attached: 1522699514874.png (1296x1458, 217K)

I was agreeing with you fucking retard

Why do people keep shilling this shit browser?

Because it's the only reliable option?

>Mozilla still fights for the same ideals they used to, even if it is left leaning in some regard.
That's not true, the standard webbrowser blocks therightstuff.biz

Does it bother you, Goldstein?

>Mozilla still fights for the same ideals they used to, even if it is left leaning in some regard.

Attached: 1497172233839.png (816x308, 30K)

>enemies that dont exist

Nodejs developers definitely exist.

Botnet

meme

Friendly reminder that this feature is vaporware
I would enjoy cucking traditional ad networks while getting paid along sites

Botnet