/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/bUJ3VGM

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• user's chink shit is stuck in customs • user can't figure out how to put in his earbuds • user gets two Chinese bed posts made out of rubber • user has trouble unlocking bootloader of his Mi Mix 2 • user's ZS5 broke • user bought some pliers • user is blessed by the chi-fi gods • Halefall returns with a preview for a possible new OP pic and a Mitu sketch • user posts video review of his Bluedio T5 reviews his chink shit while outdoors youtube.com/watch?v=4vixVcJCtgM
• user bought a screwdriver set does comparison of it and the Xiaomi Wiha • user rates his ZST's higher than the Piston 3 • The Mic arm on user's NW-3U already broke Previous thread

Attached: csg oc by halefall.jpg (1416x1416, 328K)

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/Portable-Tactical-Smart-Keychain-Hard-Oxide-Aluminum-Key-Holder-Clip-Folder-Outdoor-Pocket-Tool-Travel-Kits/32717962553.html
aliexpress.com/item/Yenona-Studio-Pro-DJ-Headphones-Professional-Monitoring-Headband-Headphone-with-Microphone-Hifi-Headphone-for-Mobile-Phone/32705349478.html
amazon.com/dp/B07838PN2V/
alibaba.com/product-detail/230V-50HZ-24VA-AC-Output-Open_60482781181.html?spm=a2700.7724838.2017115.1.2cf32eb99X8fWQ.
pcpartpicker.com
aliexpress.com/item/Compact-Umbrella-Gentlemen-Hock-Handle/32813611727.html
aliexpress.com/item/leather-vertical-men-wallet/1993270839.html
aliexpress.com/item/Picasso-902-RollerBall-Pen/32823873334.html
aliexpress.com/item/Picasso-917-Rollerball-Pen/32850681265.html
aliexpress.com/item/Night-Ligh-Mirror-Digital-Alarm-Thermometer/32836391050.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I just received my Mi Mix 2, great looking phone, any ideas what to do/install first with the thing?

I ordered it from Gearbest for £300 priority shipping to UK from HK and there was no customs issue.

If anyone has any questions, feel free to ask

What's about the cheapest laptop you can get these days?

Like, REALLY FUCKING CHEAP. Something so cheap it's bizarre. Think of the $4 phone from back in the days.

Probably isn't classed as chink shit but ordered a Mi Band 2, what am I in for?

Any Chinese equivalents to this shit? Apparently it holds 9 keys or something but I can only see it holding 3. Also I want it to hold car keys because I drive a car old enough to not have a fob.

Attached: KD2black.jpg (1500x1125, 134K)

I also recently got Mi Band 2 from AliExpress. It works ok, although I was worried, because about 2-3% of all reviews was stating that band either wouldn't pair, charge or hold charge.

Most problems come from (normal) device itself and official software. I bought it for 2 reasons: 'Smart Alarm' and heart rate tracking in gym. While first works with 3rd party software, I'm yet to find software for second (I'm doing kind of training that requires you to keep your heart rate in specific zone throughout the entire session), because Mi Fit app only supports this kind of constant heart rate monitoring only for jogging/treadmill/bike, and even then it mostly sucks, at least for tracking distance on the treadmill (should be obvious), AND because device fails to measure correct values when you are sweating/when your hand is hairy/whatever, it just sucks in such situations.

So for me right now, it's just wrist smart alarm with funny feature of showing you how many steps you have walked. It's kinda not worth those $20 + 2 weeks waiting (from local warehouse, yeah) I payed for it.

Hey anons, how are the chink's underwears? Looking to buy some of those modal boxer. They are cheap af compared to my local market.

Look for a brand called NewBring, I've got a key holder but not the same design as your pic.

Are there chink IEMs that have the same design as the bose iems? They are the most comfortable IEMs I have but they are getting old and falling apart.

Attached: 51zDltqrFXL._SL1200_.jpg (1200x1200, 62K)

Some are better than others

I have one of these
aliexpress.com/item/Portable-Tactical-Smart-Keychain-Hard-Oxide-Aluminum-Key-Holder-Clip-Folder-Outdoor-Pocket-Tool-Travel-Kits/32717962553.html

>any idea what to install first
A different ROM. Any AOSP-based will do. LineageOS is the obvious choice.

Thanks for the suggestion, can I still use Google pay if I do this?

How's the build quality on that thing? It looks so flimsy.

Its actually pretty solid, the screws are kind of shitty but you can easily change them

What I am for bros

Attached: -493036768887928914.jpg (800x800, 87K)

>The Mic arm on user's NW-3U already broke (Cross-thread)

Yeah, and I'm looking for a new one.
Anyone have any recommendations on something that isn't shit and under 100usd?

Xiaomi laptops - opinions?

TIN T2 or Lker i8?

please respond i can't decide aaa

Attached: 1496026996046.jpg (317x316, 59K)

Who gives a shit?
Google play has sucked for the longest time it's all bloatware and freemium apps. The few good ones rarely if ever get updated so it's pointless to spend your hard earned neetbux on them.

He said Google PAY user

Did MIXZA remove all their official microSD cards from AliExpress? Can't find any of them.

It's the first thing that comes up when you search their name

How does it feel to be such a fucking autists that you can't even read?

Yes, but that isn't from their official store.
I was just wondering.

It hasn't gotten any updates from Cincinnati to CO... Hold me brothers

Attached: Screenshot_20180501-141959.png (781x630, 36K)

Sorry I was kind of drunk.

I'm searching for a new headphone and for now I will probably stick with the hd668b and then buy a velour earpad. Can I get anything better on this price range?

aliexpress.com/item/Yenona-Studio-Pro-DJ-Headphones-Professional-Monitoring-Headband-Headphone-with-Microphone-Hifi-Headphone-for-Mobile-Phone/32705349478.html

My own tools are a mix of various German stuff mostly wera as it is easier to justify the cost.

I'm not a fan of multi bit drivers, but I do have the luxury of having enough space to store all my tools.

If I were travelling I would look to pick up some multi bit kits.
I will check out your recommendations, the PB8218 looks pretty nice.

Thanks user!

hello, is anyone aware of a top quality external microphone for my olympus LS10 please ?

lker i8

Yellowtec Mika YT3201.
Despite the name it's not Chinese though.

Attached: 1520009201369.jpg (800x600, 58K)

Friend of mine had one, the comb itself is kind of shit, but it's fun to play with I guess.
Don't expect it to replace a real hair brush

I don't think there is. I have the new version of the neewer that comes with the nw3u as well, and the old one in an unbranded version. I've had no problems. The new one is a lot tighter though.

But yeah, i think there are only rebranded versions of this thing until you reach the Rode PSA1 and after that it just gets pants on head retarded price-wise.

What are some decent IEMs under $30?

boar semen cx98

I need bluetooth headphones. Any recommendations? My current pair is Xiaomi Piston 3

Attached: Db6Dz2lUwAApSBG.jpg (964x1200, 112K)

but why

For your actual question - it depends.
Magisk has an option to prevent being detected, but I haven't tried it myself. Its called something with SafetyNet. It's kind of a mouse-and-cat game between Google and the devs.
If you really want/need Google pay, I'm afraid you won't be able to use a custom ROM.

I'd also be interested, reply to me whoever answers this

8 > 2

it's finally here
works great

Attached: IMG_20180501_190828.jpg (4160x2340, 3.93M)

>Hold me brothers

Attached: Jify.gif (220x160, 52K)

"Notify & Fitness for Mi Band" has lots of features maybe it has what you're searching for?

also interested

what

>300usd
A bit too much to hold my 30usd mic desu

Yeah, I did my research and most of the shit I saw looked like it was literally made in the same factory. Found this though which seems a bit different (different plate shapes and the spring bar is inside), though the place where mine buckled seems just as weak.
amazon.com/dp/B07838PN2V/

Fucking designed to fail pieces of chink shit, if the metal wasn't paper-thin I'd just weld a solid metal rod in there.

Ordered on the 15th, surely it will be here soon

Attached: mi a1.png (898x224, 32K)

Literally any + those replacement tips

Any recommendations for IEMS that wont fall apart in a month?

Attached: DYRlL92V4AAFlt-.jpg (749x749, 47K)

Just stop dropping them

Thank. It's 7pm, all hope is lost

Did that guy who ordered that guitar ever post any pictures of it when (and if) he received it? It was a gibson es335 counterfeit iirc.

They sent me the wrong hat so I opened a dispute. I’ll get chinked if I close the dispute right? How do I handle this, I want my hat

Attached: 76871BD1-8735-4F74-AFD5-A7BAD8EC1ED0.png (1055x1872, 323K)

Should I buy RAM from AliExpress?

Anybody tried getting supply transformers from alibaba.com/product-detail/230V-50HZ-24VA-AC-Output-Open_60482781181.html?spm=a2700.7724838.2017115.1.2cf32eb99X8fWQ.
I'm looking to replace my speaker's busted up one, but unsure on whether any of the models listed will fry again.

Attached: Cyber Acoustic supply transformer.png (1280x768, 1.2M)

Agree and ask for a tracking number with the resend.

Cool thanks, I’ll get a tracking # and then close it
Always good to get a second opinion on this stuff

if you can find cheap RAM, why not? make sure to test it with memtest86+ and to check that the specs are correct
btw, did you find cheap RAM? if so, can you share links?

Well I'm not a /csg/fag so I was just guna buy some off of AliExpress rather than going to my local store and paying inflated rates to cover their overheads, but wanted to know if there was anything wrong with doing so.

regarding prices, I've found that they don't really sell cheaper than the cheapest RAM I can find locally, so for me it'd be a waste of time.
where do you live? do you have a website that can help you compare prices? for the US there is pcpartpicker.com

Australia. If that's the case I may as well get it from the local guys and support their business rather than that of China.

The normal rule of thumb is you don't get anything chink that plugs into the mains.

>tfw been using three thinkpad batteries and ac adapters from AliExpress

Attached: 1495660707453.gif (180x166, 457K)

My alarm clock came in today, it's also a lamp and a mirror, works fine.

Also ordered these earlier this week..
aliexpress.com/item/Compact-Umbrella-Gentlemen-Hock-Handle/32813611727.html
aliexpress.com/item/leather-vertical-men-wallet/1993270839.html
aliexpress.com/item/Picasso-902-RollerBall-Pen/32823873334.html
aliexpress.com/item/Picasso-917-Rollerball-Pen/32850681265.html

Attached: UTB8HUvxuqrFXKJk43Ovq6ybnpXaN.jpg (1000x563, 34K)

POO IN LOO. REEEEE

All I really need it for is to tell me calories burnt and to tell the time, can both be done with the official app?

Yea, spend your dollarydoos localy on ram and vegemite.

check out pinebook

>doesn't post clock link
come on, pajeet

Calories aren't really you want to be looking at, for many reasons. But yes, Mi Fit can show it.

Maybe, but from what I read, it needs me to unpair watches from Mi Fit app, and I think my smart alarm app requires official app to sync with watches. I'll still consider it.

So my 128GB KingDian does not work on my Windows 10 and their utility to fix it apparently only works on Windows 7 and below.

How chinked am I? I don't have the space to do Windows 7 and Linux just works without having to use this shit. Maybe I have to keep using it with Linux only. Thank you based Microsoft for making the USB unusable on your systems due to USB 3.0 params the chinks forgot to write on the device because they could only test on Windows XP anyways.

Attached: google quality.jpg (539x960, 35K)

Just use a XP virtual machine

I'm brazilian, here's the clock.
aliexpress.com/item/Night-Ligh-Mirror-Digital-Alarm-Thermometer/32836391050.html
What made you think I am Indian?

How bad can $2 earpads be?
I've had good luck lately with Chinese eBay sellers, so I'm tempted to buy this.

Attached: ath_m30_2.jpg (615x586, 30K)

REEEEE
this chink shit is not worth it it does not show up in the VM because its not working on host machine.
Might as well give up.

Attached: chinkystinky.png (1285x592, 99K)

Fuck I am niglet, this would probably work if I did it in Linux instead. Now this is how to fix Microsoft shit, running Windows XP VM on Linux in order to fix my chink USB thumb drive why am I putting myself in this pain?

I'm not sure anymore but I think Notify & Fitness also needs the Mi Fit app to be installed.
In any case you don't have to unpair the band to use both apps.
There's no ads and only the pro features, which I myself don't really need, need to be payed for.

I got $4 chinkshit earpads last year and they work great. Go for it.

Anybody here have recommendations for a dumbphone? Preferably a flip phone because that way I can't pocket dial anybody.

Small mp3 players that run off a AAA or two? And earplug type headphones that mute as much of the outside noise as possible?

I need to get something like this for my desk but I don't want to spend 30 usd (I could get a full drawer unit from ikea for that price). I s there a chink version of this because I can't find any. Is it true ? Did I just find the only thing chinks didn't rip off ?

Attached: 51QeRSqUp5L._SL1024_.jpg (1024x628, 48K)

I'm in china until july. Is it worth to buy a xiaomi mi notebook pro? (My laptop is on its last leg).

Same here, got the drive today and can't get it to work on windows 10. Fuck chinks and fuck whoever recommended this piece of shit meme

was just thinking of ordering one
Guess I would just go with kingston instead

Has anyone tried the chink label tape for the Brother TZ stuff? Any good? It's 1/4-1/2 the price of legit brands.

too large and heavy to ship cheaply
you gotta get it locally

YES got it to work finally with win10 and usb 3.0 port.
First you need to plug it into a usb 2.0 port, then format it to NTFS. Open the program the chinks sent to user earlier or download it here yadi sk/d/kiaELgc83UiC8v. Press Scan, click on the drive letter and in the drop down menu click Start, then click the Start button on the right side. Drive should now work with usb 3 ports.

Attached: DiskMark64_2018-05-02_13-01-26.png (402x367, 37K)

I bet she has some really funky odors

>brazilian
that makes more sense

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 97K)

What are some decent soldering iron tips? The ones that came with my chink iron are melting
Hakko style tips

No bully ;-;

Attached: Xiaomi-Wowstick-1fs-1P-Electric-torque-0-3-N-m-Mini-Electric-Screwdriver-Aluminium-Body-18.jpg_640x6 (640x640, 52K)

Are these Xiaomi electric screwdrivers any good?

t12/t13. bc2/bcm2, k, d16, js02, and ils to be more specific, everything else is shit nowadays

redill me on rock zircon

You should get this one just because it's so ridiculous:

32-bit ARM with reflashable firmware, gyro sensor, and OLED display

From the guys that made the TS100

Attached: HTB1I_UhdVuWBuNjSspnq6x1NVXa3.jpg (800x800, 91K)

>You should get this one
>because it's so ridiculous
>Toy100
lmao, yet another mini shill

They sound great, but the cable breaks near the plug after a few months of use.

what if you never unplug them?

Attached: foto_no_exif.jpg (3264x2448, 3.24M)