Malwarebytes

Is this any good?

Attached: malwarebytes-logo.png (690x335, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

emsisoft.com/en/software/eek/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes

no

Maybe

I dont know

Don't you have anything else to say about it?. What's the general consensus about it?. Should I leave it working in the background or just install it to run a check, clean my shit and uninstall it?.

Are you twelve?

Attached: 1525119026465.jpg (551x459, 100K)

Can you repeat the question?

Could you repeat the question?

It'll protect you against babby-tier malware that's sent out to tons of people, but it don't help against targeted malware attacks. It's not a replacement for common sense.

>Are you twelve?
What are you, thirdteen?

my trust is shaky after the massive memory they had recently and it made several computers slow down.

Epic, simply epic, guys. Upvoted ;>))))

Attached: 1524401410203.gif (480x270, 537K)

Is it possible to rephrase the question?

why dont you kill yourself?

What should I use for a deep and thorough search and cleaning of my system?

Dont mind the retards72

Attached: 1524147770940.png (319x400, 19K)

nice reddit spacing

Attached: 1523465750722.jpg (600x600, 44K)

Serious answer, it's still good if you can manage to snag premium for free via trail or promotion. Otherwise, use Bitdefender. You can indefinitely create new accounts and keep the premium support for the time being, and if offers similar if not superior detection.

Youre not the boss of me now

Are there any cracked premium versions of malwarebytes or bitdefender floating around?

I wouldn't trust a cracked antivirus. There used to be keys floating around for MalwareBytes, but a few years ago they nuked those and offered a free year or so to everyone who used them and then switched over to a more secure method. Bitdefender doesn't really need one if you keep making accounts. I've tested it. You get a month at a time, and on phones it's about half that for some reason. I'm sure there's probably some keys for it floating around.

yeah, it's good
premium is great too but why would anyone who visits Jow Forums use real-time protection?

You're not the boss of me now

Why would someone from Jow Forums use real time protection?

>asking this of modern Jow Forums

*wouldn't

Don't use realtime, just run it if you know you've installed a virus and it'll remove it for you. So, it's pretty good.

Malwarebytes was good 5 years ago. Recent tests show it only finds about 75-80% of 0-day malware. There are far better on-demand scanners nowadays, especially something like EEK which is portable and boasts a consistent 90-97% detection rate of 0-day malware.

emsisoft.com/en/software/eek/

Just wondering, do you have any sources? Not to be an asshole, just would like to see them

Reddit spacing is my favorite newfag meme

>They didn't get a lifetime key back when they existed
Wouldn't pay what they want for it, though. Useful as it may be.

And you're not so bad

use version 2 instead of 3

mad

To be fair nobody is going to be protected against a sophisticated targeted attack.

No, it installs a rootkit onto your PC. AV is useless software in general. Just get uBlock Origin onto your browser and have common sense.

Is it overkill to have Kaspersky + Malwarebytes?
Since MB isn't a replacement for AV

>Just get uBlock Origin onto your browser and have common sense.
Yeah that's all fine and dandy, but what about people who pirate games/software? Never know if some of those have bullshit inside them.

I pirated a game from a reputable site. It had a bitcoin miner in it. I didn't find out until 2 months later when MB kept telling me it was blocking a monero domain.

Is there literally nothing you can do?

Malwarebytes still seeds their own pirated copies. They just ask you to actually buy it during install and give you a discount code for at least being interested in their software.

Theese fuckers blacklisted mixtape.moe.

You could not be attacked.

Attached: Crystal Maiden with Glimmer Came.jpg (1000x1162, 703K)