Mfw new windows update comes with 4 shitty games and I cant even uninstall them

mfw new windows update comes with 4 shitty games and I cant even uninstall them

Attached: 1523935205893.jpg (500x500, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

redhat.com/en/services/support
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

have you tried not using windows?

>right-click
>uninstall
>use pic related to stop them from coming back
fucking nu/g/

Attached: bnr-bg-shutup10.png (646x415, 17K)

>and I cant even uninstall them
Yes you can

>mfw new windows update comes with 4 shitty games and I cant even uninstall them
Objectively false. Installed on 3 systems and no apps were installed.

I tried. Not there.
its not in apps list either.

Attached: Screenshot (2).png (1919x719, 571K)

I'll use Linux when the OS gets better support.

>support
as in hardware? or you mean like microsoft tech support or some shit like that?

No, I mean application support. (Sony Vegas, Adobe, games, etc.)
I love Linux, but its just not worth using two different operating systems

>he doesn't know how the Windows Store works, and hasn't disabled the thing
Lol

O&O is sponsored by MS, it doesn't do shit.

>He did a fresh install
Fucking idiot

But then again, I'm on Jow Forums

I avoid Windows Store like the plague, how do I disable it?

Attached: f24261386bae853b0f90d039b8f10e48.png (963x720, 603K)

I had to, I had a bunch of different themes and icon packs installed and it would've bricked my PC if I didn't do a fresh install.

Something's wrong with Start on your rig, as I literally just removed that specific app the other day after a clean install.
The Microsoft Partner designation has nothing to do with sponsorship. Especially since it's for the entire company, not any specific software...

>Computer Configuration > Administartive Templates > Windows Components > Store
Disable it there.

There are several powershell commands on the Internet to disable and forcibly remove a bunch of unnecessary stuff from Windows 10

Look them up

This too, but Group Policy is the quickest and least painful. Also least destructive in case something goes wrong.

93 of my 120 games on steam run natively on linux
The majority of the ones that don't are old games, plus a couple by shit studios like the new Wolfenstein.
The main issue with linux gaymen is the proprietary GPU drivers are slightly less performant

I think about 30 games out of my library of 80 games are supported on Linux, and I'd say about 10 of them are actually decent ports and don''t crash constantly. Its annoying because I really do want to use something like Arch or Ubuntu rather than Windows.

>The main issue with linux gaymen is the proprietary GPU drivers are slightly less performant
Main issue for me is that I can never get the stupid things to even run correctly. I can't even get multiple monitors going with something like Debian for some reason. That said, I never tried Arch or Ubuntu.

I've got 266 games on my current account, 106 run on linux. For the ones that don't, I've got a VM with PCI passthrough running 10 LTSB.

It's sad that that really is your best bet if you want everything to work, but if you want EVERYTHING to work, it's pretty much your only bet. Also, fun fact, CS6 adobe products work in wine these days with a little bit of fiddling. Only a little. Pretty sure Vegas is still fucked, but yeah. You can get by. It took me over a decade and having PCI passthrough as a backup to bother to make the switch on my main system, but god damn was it worth it.

Are you on hella old hardware or something with a jank xorg conf? No offense, but it seems like this might be a slight user error thing if you're having trouble getting games to even run.

Maybe I'll give Linux another chance in a little while. I just don't think I'm ready to take on something like switching to a whole new OS since I've used Windows on every PC I ever got the chance of fiddling with as a kid.

>Are you on hella old hardware or something with a jank xorg conf? No offense, but it seems like this might be a slight user error thing if you're having trouble getting games to even run.
Xorg is probably fucked, but I was following a wiki word for word. My hardware is within the past 5 years.

100% fair, and a lot of why I took so long to switch. Good luck if you give it a go, though. Make sure you've got a couple of spare days if you're not very experienced and want to dive in full-fuck-sake head first.

Also fair! Fuck Xorg and fuck configuring Xorg. Start readin them docs, boy. It's one of those memes where a wiki will get you up and running but you'll probably have to fuck around a ton to make it juuuust right.

Incidentally, Debian also hated my hardware, whereas stuff like Fedora JUST WERKS and deals with all of my monitors just fine (or at least, just fine after I finally got everything set up to autoconfigure on boot with my retarded WM/DM setup), but is obviously a lot heftier a distro. I wouldn't be surprised if the same goes for you but.

>all this jumping through hoops just to make winshit usable
No thanks, your shit OS isn’t even that good and fucking Linux is better out of the box than windows.

>all this jumping through hoops just to make [insert your distro name] usable
You just explained why the average user cannot use Linux, you faggotron.

What's the performance like on PS under WINE vs PS under windows?

>have windows 10 for 3 years, computer runs like shit with 8gb of ram
>fall for linux meme, take 20 min to dual boot Antergos, runs like a dream right out of the box, only has what I want it to have, makes me never want to go back to piece of shit windows.

Yeah no, windows blows ass.

Not that I care about Wolfenstein, but wasn't that one supposed to use Vulkan? I would expect it to run better than anything else on Linux.

redhat.com/en/services/support

Attached: 1516388120553.jpg (400x457, 63K)