FUCK APPLE. I have a dead pixel on my 2,600$ mac book pro from 2016. This is absurd, I cannot stop staring at it...

FUCK APPLE. I have a dead pixel on my 2,600$ mac book pro from 2016. This is absurd, I cannot stop staring at it, It costs a new laptop to fix it. I will not buy a Microsoft computer, I suffer enough slaving away my life to use MS shit.
I cannot belive this shit happens to such a fucking expensive computer.

Attached: 91391239192391.jpg (224x224, 4K)

>microsoft computer
What...? The software that comes on a computer is irrelevant.

>I will not buy a Microsoft computer, I suffer enough slaving away my life to use MS shit.
Being this retarded

>I cannot belive this shit happens to such a fucking expensive computer.
Kek

install gentoo

Get a corp job and you will hate windows. I will never use windows on my own pc ever again.

On a PC that you paid for a pre installed Windows License??? Mac is the best linux, It is retarded that such an expensive computer fails at the second year. On top of that they make you pay extended warranty... They made shitty computers that wont last more than a year, this is incredible

Mactoddlers will defend this.

Make a hackintosh then faggot

stop buying apple trash you faggot.

why would you even post here? fuck off

Then fucking fix it

Even though you pay for the Windows license, it's 10 times cheaper than Mac license. Just buy a used laptop and install Gentoo.

idiot deserves what he gets.

hee hee I laugh at you
If were almost any other kind of laptop, you could cheaply fix it or get it fixed for cheap
I've heard that if you play visual noise under the pixel you might be able to force it back to life... but I bet that's bullshit

>Microsoft computer
There are other manufacturers too. If you're referring to those shitty laptops with colored keyboards, kys.
Are you stuck with Apple's forced mindset that those who create the OS creates the hardware too?
>I suffer enough slaving away my life to use MS shit.
And now you suffer enough slaving towards your life to use Apple shit.

That works, although that means your screen is dying and it will reappear again somewhere else.

2,600$ mac book pro:
>7th gen i7
>16GB RAM
>256 GB SSD
>Radeon Pro 555
>15.4" 2880x1800 display

Meanwhile I paid $820 for my Acer with:
>8th gen i7
>16GB RAM
>256 GB SSD + 1TB HDD
>Nvidia MX150
>15.6" 1080p display

Apples has been fucking you in the ASS for the entire time you have supported their products. This should teach you something, OP. Apple is the 'Beats by Dre' of laptops. They put all their money into marketing, and then have huge margins to make up for. Thus they charge literally over twice as much for the same horsepower as a PC.

microsoft makes computers?

Just color it in with a sharpie ffs

>fucking expensive computer

but is it a "quality" computer?
no...

>be aplet
>laptop broke today
>day like everyday
>refuse to be a good aplet and buy another overpriced shitty piece of hardware
>go to Jow Forums and bitch about whole situation
>state that you don't want MICROSOFT computer not knowing that such thing does not exist
>look at people laughing at you because you are aplet
day like everyday on Jow Forums
>fix it
Oi do you have a license to fix your own stuff ?

I get it, bad screens are bad.
>buy Lenovo on sale
>eeew it has a garbage TN panel, the horror
>order $60 1080p IPS from China
>month and a half to arrive, 5 minutes installation
feels good to use computers using mostly standard parts that can be replaced with better standard parts

btw, what is a Microsoft computer? That surface thing? My impression is that they are mostly a software company.

Attached: kernelconfig.png (736x568, 13K)

Put a happy face sticker on it. That way youll stop seeing the ded pixel and when you do look, youll see a happy face instead :)

Is this a troll or what?

get an iPad Pro.

GET A CHROMEBOOK N00B

Literally just gently mash your finger on the dead pixel and it should be fixed