Wow. Reddit is shit

a guy made a thread where he asks to check his linux distro (no new features, just different wallpapers) and everyone tells his that he did a great job and they downvote anyone who says it's crap

They same happened to me when I tell people on unixport that their desktops are shit.

Attached: Screenshot_20180502_124740.png (954x829, 88K)

Why don't you go back there?

why are you even on reddit in the first place?

that's the problem, shilling and overpositivity are a determent to discussion just like too much spam and shitposting is if not more so

Uh, it's reddit. They circlejerk for karma. You have to be agreeable at all times or you get downvoted. Stop going there, it's aids.

>telling him it's crap like a little kid

Or you could just state what's wrong with it in a few words, like a grownup. I'm surprised you didn't write "it's meh", like a retard.

your post is shit

>opinion: this is crap

Attached: XakOIiP.png (785x757, 123K)

How to Leddit
>sort by controversial
>upboat
>downboat
>upboat
>downboat

Reddit is a successful hugbox/circle jerk. You're with the redditors or against them in their eyes.

Attached: 1520989981839.gif (400x533, 1.24M)

>Why don't you go back there?
Reddit does a redesign and all the onions starts spilling out in Jow Forums

are you retarded? he said there is no difference from other oses except for DE

Why exactly do you care if people downvote you?

>reddit is shit
What else is new?

Attached: anticipation.jpg (4000x2668, 1.98M)

>posts nonconstructive criticism
>wonders why people think you're an idiot
Hey OP, your thread sucks dick.

you've got to go back

I was born in the US

>a guy

we all know it's you OP, stop crying.

Some guy on Jow Forumsdebian was asking how 3000+ packages was bad. He posted a screenfetch as well. In the screenshot, he had spotify, discord etc etc.

I told him he might as well go back to using windows. Got downvoted hard.
Hate reddit

Same. Went to one niche sub where a faggot used to post external link repeatedly as a new thread. I wrote should either fuckoff somewhere or start new thread with own opinions/questions/tips etc only. Got downboted hard ~-90. Stopped going there since. Few months later bump into same sub from search engine. It had a sticky "EXTERNAL LINKS ARE BANNED"
Hate that place so fucking much

holy shit stop making reddit threads, I don't come here because I like reddit and want to talk about it

>When you realize 90% of Jow Forums is redditards

Attached: 1349614509806.jpg (500x481, 16K)

> he's only just coming to realise this
How the fuck do you think everyone knows "reddit is shit" unless they spend any time there you dense cunt?

Attached: girls_laughing.jpg (398x241, 28K)

Attached: thisthread.jpg (1279x1439, 379K)

Look, even if you think reddit sucks.
The fact that you visited and posted there means you have to go back.

Seeing retards like you I don't need to visit reddit to know its garbage.