What are Jow Forums's recommended mice? Is pic related (g903) worth it...

What are Jow Forums's recommended mice? Is pic related (g903) worth it? Coming from a G602 with fucked up scroll wheel clicking.

Attached: file.png (708x460, 210K)

the g903 is great but overpriced and ugly as fuck. unless you're trying to git gud at csgo and you love lighter ambidextrous wireless mice it's probably not worth it over the g403.

you can get a lemon from most manufacturers tbqh. pretty much anything branded as a "gaming" mouse is going to be overpriced and poorly made. the older logitech classics are solid, zowie's gaming mice are decent quality, obviously avoid razer like the plague (and this is coming from someone who has a deathadder 2013 in my drawer)

if you really need to pick out a good mouse that's wired, find what shape and weight work for you, find a mouse with an optical sensor in that archetype and try it out. otherwise, ask yourself if it's worth dealing with shittier tackier mice to not drag a chord around (for me, it is, and i have a g403)

this but overclock it to 8000hz with sweetlow driver. and tape trick it to lower lift off distance

only costs 10$

only reason pros don't use it is driver to overclock it not allowed in tournaments.

modern mice cant be overclocked past 2000/2500hz yet this 10$ mouse can run at 8000hz fine and its internal censor is 9000fps

Attached: wmo_b.jpg (240x240, 10K)

actually 12000fps on v2 models (all the black ones are v2) for white you need to check serial number

all that matters in a mouse is
>quality of the sensor (a LOT of mice are really good these days, even chink shit)
>comfort in the hand
>amount of buttons depending on your use case

Can you give me the source of that info?
I've always thought it was 6000 and 9000 variants.

Will I notice a considerable sensor downgrade if I went from a G400s to a G102?

Best one you can get currently

Attached: 03_rival600_kv_dual_hero.png__1850x800_q100_crop-scale_optimize_subsampling-2.png (1200x800, 513K)

>Coming from a G602 with fucked up scroll wheel clicking.
the switches on this mouse are so fucked up. i've burned through two of them already.

30 bucks. Has a LAB logo + all common gaming mouse have. Spending more is stupid.

Attached: Untitled.png (838x400, 242K)

Honey mouse

Attached: ultralight.png (620x620, 178K)

I have a g403 too, and it's a solid mouse. My only complaint is that after, what must be a year now, the left click is a little softer.

do you just lurk Jow Forums for mouse threads to post this same thing in every one of them?

I've been using the Corsair m65 pro for the past year or so and I love it. It's large and has nice shape that fits my hand well and is on the heavier side, which I really like in a mouse. The "sniper button" on the side is a little gimmicky, but it does come in handy outside of games.

Attached: 41x5+RPcXpL._SX425_.jpg (425x364, 19K)

Got a G402 when my G400s mousewheel died. It feels exactly the same despite the edgy shape.

I have this, fantastic at 1000hz. Dunno about 8000hz not heard of that but he's on the money. I got 3 at the moment and want more for backups. I never want to stop using this mouse

You can overclock '6000' hz models to 8000hz

It implies the framerate must be > 8000, likely the same 9000 advertised on the later models.

>G102
It has one of the best sensors mayne

Is the G603 my only real option for a good bluetooth mouse?

You can also lower the weight of the mouse by taking out the metal thingies on the bottom.

It has been very reliable to me. It only went to shit after a nasty fall.

I don't know what to do because I love not having a shitty wire dragging all over the place and I love having a lot of buttons. I once had a Naga molten and absolutely loved the numpad but Razer build quality is hot garbage. I am reluctantly considering the 903 but I wish it had more buttons like the Naga. There is the Naga epic chroma that is everything I've wanted from a mouse but I am really sketchy about buying another Razer trash.

wouldn't be surprised if they are all the same internals and the V2 model idea only came about when they updated the technical documents when they had to resubmit for approval.

I'd like their new mice a lot more if they had the left and right buttons on the mouse wheel. Just seems a bit of a waste.

I got a G900, which is essentially the same mouse, just without the wireless charging.
I love it.
Fits my hands perfectly and there's no wireless lag like you'd get on older wireless mice.
The lack of cord is so good, I'll probably never go back to a corded mouse this point out.

>Coming from a G602 with fucked up scroll wheel clicking
how long have you had yours? mines been with me for about a year, no problem

3 years or so I think. It only got fucked up after I dropped it.

Do they even sell this mouse in the states? All the websites associated with it are either in Francais or Español

you do know high polling rate doesnt do anything, right?

If you're a fan of gayming mice, Logi G502, Corsair M65 Pro, and the Steelseries Rival 700 are all decent choices in terms of build quality.

If you're more partial to workstation-ish mice, MX Master 2s series aren't bad, same with the Logi Triathalon.

>pic related

Attached: hfjfhjfh.png (988x724, 190K)

pic related is pretty good if you get a newer model without the doubleclick issue, plus it's only $20

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 98K)

this mouse sucks for anything that requires fine adjustement or small tracking

How much?

why?

Any 10 dollar mouse is good enougj, anything above that is pretty much snake oil unless you need muh rgb led or muh 1000 wow buttons

that you can, another reason I like the mouse, even though I'm not going to do that

$120ish I think

I bought a G203 to replace my G400. I quite like it.

I just have a steelseries rival 100, I got it for cheap and it isn't anything fancy. Feels good in my hands too.

Currently using an M185 so probably that for like $12.

I've had this mouse for 2 decades, and it's my daily driver. Shit's soild as fuck. I've had to peel my hand grime off of it several time and the shit doesn't hiccup at all.

Based engineering.

Don't these have built in acceleration?

I have a g900 and I've tried the g403. The g403 is way more comfortable.

that's been disproven. there were a few early faulty mice sold. when a logitech rep asked for the mice to be returned nobody responded.

No
get off reddit or wherever you get your information

>Any 10 dollar mouse is good enougj, anything above that is pretty much snake oil unless you need muh rgb led or muh 1000 wow buttons
While I'm not denying that gayming mice are overpriced, the sensors in gaming mice are not really comparable to office mice.

Really? I don't know if I could handle a mouse with so few buttons though.

One of these just broke on me recently, replaced it with some roccat mouse

well duh the g403 is contoured for your hand but the g900 isn't

anywhere mouse mx 2. Hyper fast scrolling, dedicated middle mouse button that's easy to press, thumb buttons that are mostly easy to press and a very compact shape. Also don't have to use shitty gaming software for it.

Attached: Capture.png (1341x744, 334K)

>Wireless
>~1ms latency
>Good battery life (unlimited with charge mat)
>Lightweight
>Hyperscrolling
>much buttons
Only downside is ergonomics. I've been considering a G403 for gaming.
The quality and features of the product definitely justify the price, so yes, it is worth it IMO, it's just an expensive mouse.

Its costs more than twice the price of a g403 where I live. The problem is that I've been using my g602 for yeard now and I don't know if I can handle these shitty wires anymore, even more so considering the many complaints I keep seeing around about the g403 supposedly heavy and stiff cable. I wish logitech had wireless options similar to the naga. I absolutely loved the numpad when I had one, despite all the rest being utter dog shit.

G502. Home and work. Anything else is just no.

Get the G403 wireless

Or the G703, which is just the G403 with wireless charging added.

I have this. No complaints from the mouse itself but I feel like it should be $20-$30 less expensive.

Only have one Windows machine that I use it with along with Linux stuff so I can't use the between-machine kopipe features though. Maybe that's where the additional value comes from.

just uninstall the logitech botnet, it fixed the doubleclicking issue

Attached: 31450706_2016410981719815_5842906576431611904_n.jpg (480x360, 9K)

I think it's reasonably priced. The darkfield tracking sensor is impressive, it gets great battery life, and has multiple connection selection.

This mouse is trash and inferior to the old trampstamp model.
I had it for probably 3 months and the M1 died completely then the faceplace cracked in half and fell off

im still using this

Attached: 81wlRnbDgxL._SL1500_[1].jpg (1500x1308, 139K)

Can't buy that shit anywhere. Was the best I ever had

What happened to it?
According to amazon I got mine in 2012
Used 10+ hours per day every day for about 4 straight years.
I still use it everyday but I'm on the computer much less these days.
Still works perfectly.

Attached: g400 GOAT mouse.png (971x208, 29K)

Jow Forums uses keyboard shortcuts mainly but when required for GUI interaction a vertical mouse, trackballs, and thinkpointers.

for your rgb gaymur mice or trackpads

*tips*

g903 = g403 > g603 > low end gaming mice > all purpose mice >
dumpster trash >

actually the biggest issue I have is the battery, I forgot. I get nowhere near 70 days. More like 4 weeks max and that's brand new, before any degradation in capacity. It would be better if I could just use AAs

kys retard

What about the wired g403, is it good? Everyone complains about the cable and lots of people mention the scroll getting fucked just a few months in.

Do you use bluetooth?
How many hours per day?

no, the receiver. About 8 hrs.

8hr per day is a lot for a mouse designed for on-the-go use. I'm not surprised you only get ~4wk.

roccat is only gaming mouse that respects your freedom

that's what it's rated for

>people think the best mouse is some gaymen piece of shit with 173 buttons, 50000000hz polling rate, and LEDs
>mfw

Attached: MY SIDES.png (220x191, 40K)

yes it does it literally lowers the response time and also lets more of the data the processor is picking up to be sent to the pc which makes it feel more real raw and smooth and accurate.

>g102
>not the g pro that costs less than the g102 on discount

my mouse running at 8000hz feels totally different to it running at 1000hz it feels like a completely new mouse and mUCH better.

i'd love to like it, but i still prefer my mx anywhere 1, the MATTE version, not the shitty glossy one

they fucked up with the new models because the battery is too fucking small
i can use alkaline AAs on mine, it feels nice and heavy, and it lasts 3 months on daily office use 8/day

>ridicules others
>doesn't offer a suitable alternative
nah you're the shitter

I have the original anywhere mouse but don't like the thumb buttons as much.

What is this mouse ?

The fps and the polling rate (hz) is different , I thought it was an actual difference in the sensor. Like fps refers to how many times the mouse can read and hz how many times it updates.

can you reprogram the red button for nades and heal spells?

G 502 for home/games/general use.
G600 for work. Programming keyboard shortcuts to the side buttons make work so much more convenient.

microsoft wheel mouse optical with an mlt04 sensor. there was a wmo with a shit sensor so don't get that.

Bought the nixeus revel recently for 24$ on amazon. This shit is amazing. Top tier sensor, plug in play (with driver support), feels solid and performs like a dream. Will shill untill they stop making these things. This replaced my WMO btw.

Attached: Nixeus-Revel-4-1024x768.jpg (1024x768, 182K)

Attached: m618.jpg (600x600, 23K)

best mouse i've had to date

Attached: 2018-05-03_8-00-20.png (989x414, 41K)

>g pro
I'd pay more for better cable.

>buying Steel Series after Bully Hunters

Attached: 1524667445263.jpg (950x1024, 68K)

>SteelShitters

>$30 for a g502
What in the fuck? Weren't they up near $70 just a couple months back?

Attached: 1485420033227.png (600x453, 283K)

put a deal alert for them in slickdeals.net. best buy and amazon run clearance events when they need to restock.

also last promotion was early november last year.

Attached: 2018-05-03_9-08-59.png (1269x338, 105K)

Oh, I'm Spaniard, I didn't think about this, sorry.
But well my point was that you don't need to spend more, the store was full of mouses of 60~120€

After what?

Bully Hunters
It was this stupid live stream event sponsored by SteelSeries where there were these girl gamers who called themselves BullyHunters and tried to show them going after those who talk shit to girls when gaming
The event was a sham, people found out that they were talking to themselves in the chat shares they showed, the "Bully hunters" we're getting fucking owned and didn't do what they said they were doing, and apparently the feed cut off when it was live to cover up their fuckups
It was a beautiful explosion in their faces, also apparently the girl that put it together ended up syphoning the funds from the project and went on to block anyone "harrassing" her about the obvious sham

How has nobody mentioned the M570?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 50K)