How fucked is amd right now? Jim is going to work for intel

How fucked is amd right now? Jim is going to work for intel

Attached: jk_intel_01.png (602x753, 408K)

He's gonna bring the new core 2.

I licked a negro once

he gonna sabotage the jews

Attached: 9988E8A925B7488A967E0154C2142C69.jpg (700x470, 48K)

Jim "Inside Man" Keller joined intel so he can finally take revenge for 9/11.

He's gonna make the Pentium D great again.

What did it taste like?

IS IT TIME TO BUY?

Attached: 1521931307538.jpg (1235x1071, 196K)

Like desperation.

Not fucked at all in short term. We'll see how it pans out in 5 years. Intel has fucked itself with 10nm process and multiple 14nm node refreshes.

Kek. Will I need a car radiator with 60+ kph airflow?

isn't he just part of the micro cpus since atom failed so hard and ARM is all the rage right now, intel wants to compete in embedded devices

I heard that he was just focusing on their micro CPUs, things like atom.

Either way, he'll bounce over to Intel and make something amazing, if it's mainstream it'll murder Zen, since Zen's IPC isn't really that much higher than Intel's, and clock speed will come in time.

I figure he'd bounce back to AMD after that, and give them a new arch. Why is Jim so fucking amazing at designing CPUs?

Keller jumps between companies constantly, he probably goes to whichever company has the best offer.

They are safe for now but around 2020 if everything goes right they will get in trouble since we may end with threadripper style cpus from intel as in cheap to make tiny chips and glue them together plus the current single threaded performance from intel chips.
Think of something like gluing 4 8700k or some crap. Time will tell if he can fix intel or not.
The only thing i'm certain is that AMD will hire him again after then intel then AMD because only that fucker makes shit nowadays.

10nm needs to be great next year or 4.9ghz zen(plus IPC improvements) is going to dominate Intel until a time that they can get a whole new uarch or process out.
I'll be upgrading from [email protected] to Zen 3700x next year. My 3600 cl16 ram is going to kick ass with the new CPU.

He's working on SoC integration, not cores.
>How fucked is amd right now?
Not in the slightest, their current roadmap actually exists compared to Intel's.

>guys, I think we should solder the CPU
>why didn't we think of this before! You're a genius!
>6.0GHz stable everywhere

Intel need him to fix their 10nm woes.

kek, and GloFo is delivering on time for the first time ever

>keller
>process node
Dumbass