Building a Windows PC for gaymen. I love Linux but it can eat a dick for games

Building a Windows PC for gaymen. I love Linux but it can eat a dick for games.

Anyway I am going to get W10 LTSB for DX12 and none of the NSA FBI spying bloat of W10 consumer but I read it needs to be re-activated every 3 months for a total of 3 times, so 9 months, then you are fucked. Need new install and keys.

Is that true? Or should I just take it up the ass and use the consumer version of W10?

Attached: Dog vs Shovel.gif (300x200, 1.89M)

>thinking that LTSB doesn't have NSA FBI spying bloat
>knowing nothing about how LTSB activation works

Its why im asking. I dont fuck with windows very much.

Enterprise windows editions don't run on inkjet business model. All you have to do is make sure you are getting actual LTSB and not the trial (the trial is impossible to activate).

why even care if you are building it for gaming only

Even if it's just for gaymen you should at least get Windows 10 Professional. Home edition cucks you out of some handy features.

>make sure you are getting actual LTSB and not the trial
How would I do that? I was just going to buy a key off Ebay and download LTSB.

You can't use regular keys with LTSB. You need to have a KM server for it (basically the only way is to use an activator with KMS emulator)

You will have to use the KMS tool, which you should have been using anyway.

what did you do to dog :(

They were advertised as LTSB keys. Few hundred sales and 100% feedback so I doubt its a scam but ill just go torrent the KMS tool and use it instead I guess.

>none of the NSA FBI spying bloat of W10 consumer
keked

Watch the whole thing

literally fake and gay
dumbasses at reddit Jow Forumspiracy have a whole database with legit activators. I got ms toolkit from them, seems to work.

>Watch
don't want to

Dog is pretending to be hurt. Its from some shithole nation where strays pretend to be hurt around tourists because they feel bad and feed them food. So these fuckers limp around getting sympathy and free food from foreigners. The dog here stands up and walks away with a stupid grin on his face.

>Dog is pretending
>stands up and walks away
>with a stupid grin on his face
wtf is that a dog or a human

The wiki has 4 links, they all work or its a specific one?

Might be

In India I think, criminals train those little cute monkeys to roam around in packs and ambush tourists and steal their phones and wallets. In Brazil they have kids pretend to need help from tourists and lure them to alleys where child gangs numbering over 20 jump them and steal their shit

Hit the cached link for microsoft toolkit. Or you could try other 3, it doesn't really matter.

Ill do that, thanks user