What are some professional looking laptops with a good GPU?

rephrasing since my last attempt wasn't PC enough for the mods

Attached: mods are soy.jpg (633x356, 41K)

These are called mobile workstations, they're not cheap, by any means, but they're amazing machines.

Look for Lenovo P series, Dell Precisions, and HP ZBooks.

The Lenovo P series is what I was originally looking at but it I don't like how they use Quadro GPUs instead of GTX

> I don't like how they use Quadro GPUs instead of Geforce
Well, that's gonna be tougher, as finding machines with dedicated Geforce GPUs and no gaudy bullshit on them is quite hard to find.

The other problem, you'll find, is that they are built out of less sturdy components.

Xps 15 since you are looking for a shitty gayming gpu instead of a workstation one

yeah I was thinking about doing a Razer Blade with a custom skin to cover the gaymen logo and setting the keyboard backlighting to white, but it doesn't have an 8th gen processor, it doesn't have a numpad, and the touchpad is on the side of the keyboard instead of below it.

I really don't see why it's so hard for companies to make gaming laptops that don't look like toys.

There's not a single worthwhile game out there that doesn't run on intel HD 4000 and up
fuck off mongoloid

Surface book 2

Why the aversion to the Quadro, anyway?

>professional
>playing computer games
Pick one.

videocards aren't just for games.

In OP's case they are

Unironically the Xiaomi Notebook Pro

>Dell Precision
>dell

Attached: dell.png (577x657, 36K)

>Microsoft charges more for Win7 licenses
>Dell is apparently supposed to eat that cost to make it looks better for some dumb user that wasn't ever going to buy a Dell machine anyway.
Nah, they're smarter than you, idiot.

Then dell should charge for it. The processor has fuck all to do with being able to run an OS
t.brainlet

Alienwares don't look too bad these days if you turn off the LEDs

This. The silver lid makes it much more stealthy compared to other gaymen laptops

Blade isn't bad but the small form factor means the fans can get really really loud at times.

Surfacebook

Any Dell or Lenovo business laptop. For either brand, don't buy their laptops that don't have trackpoints. All modern laptops have an integrated GPU that's good enough for 99% of computing tasks, unless you're doing video editing or something. If you're playing games on a laptop, you should kill yourself.

Attached: 1509135383231.png (382x451, 194K)

what about the fucking ayylmao in the middle of the lid though

better than big red spoilers and wings and shit like lots of powerful laptops have

aero 15x

don't ever reply to any of my posts ever again faggot

Dell Precision 7530, when it comes out. That is one sleek looking machine. The P3200 is equivalent to a P4000, and it's just like a Desktop 1060. I game on a laptop all the time - in fact, my 1080 Ti is gathering dust because the laptop P4000 is good enough for Fortnite.