>buy Applel lagPhone
>pathetic 1500 mAhlet virgin battery
>have to charge it two or three times a day minimum with normal usage
>battery has 1000+ charge cycles by the end of one year and is basically dead
>lagPhone begins to randomly shut off at 40% battery
>OY VEY SYIM! looks like you need the latest iOS "fix"
>update iTrash to latest lagOS
>iToy throttles to 50% performance
>OY VEY SYIM looks like you need a new iphone!
>applel gets sued by dozens of consumer protection agencies
>alright already! we'll give you a discount on the repair
>OY VEY SYIM! looks like you have a tiny dent from when you held your lagPhone wrong! that's gonna cost £200 to fix now!

iCucks will defend this.

Attached: 1522702859029.png (999x760, 482K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rT5Nrm0qMgI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ITODDLERS BTFO

Literally nothing can be done about apple cultism, that's how they can rip people off so horribly.

>mum comes to me for ideas about gifts for brother's 10th birthday
>says he's been begging for a macbook, wants to be a "vlogger"
>he has a gopro black edition, and access to a computer I built, which has a 2600k and a Radeon 7870
>doesn't bother making or editing videos despite this
>he thinks that only macbooks can edit videos
>tell mum under no circumstances should she get him a macbook
>list all the reasons, she already agrees with me, I email her links to laptops with identical/better performance for less money
>10 minutes later, brother's throwing a massive tantrum because mum began showing him laptops I sent her

So she got him the fucking macbook, which he hasn't yet made a video with, but has spent hundreds of hours watching apple product unboxings on.

Shoot him

Even if this is fiction, which we should assume everything here is, I've known similar people. Humans should have spent a few thousand more years evolving before trying this whole "civilization" thing.

I'm sorry user, but your brother's gonna grow up being a massive faggot.

Applefags need to be rounded up and lynched.

This makes me want to throw my iphone out the window that i bought in 2015, the only reason i'm still on it is because i don't see the point of replacing it until its dead.

Your iPhone will not wake you up when being turned off, whilst every chinkphone will do that.
There, you now have a reason to get rid of your iPhone, Neo.

It's not about technology, it's because those people are brand fags.
You could be explaining that some jacket is made of this material, assembled in this way and it's good and it's cheaper, they would still buy the expensive branded crap made in Bangladesh or China as long as it says HOLLISTER or something like that.

His brother is already a massive faggot.

>10yo
>has desktop
>wants laptop
for wat pvrpose would a parent buy a little child a laptop? b8 or not, tell ur mom she is not doing a very good job

>apple users
youtu.be/rT5Nrm0qMgI

How will iToddlers ever recover?

why are people treating 10 y.o.s like this? they will lack self-control, grow entitled, won't be able to cope with failure, they WILL be the failure.
also . they "compete" with other children on who is richer or some bullshit.

had I a kid like that, I would tell him to fuck off, computers are not toys, and you aren't entitled to anything. want your own shit? wait until you are 18 to buy your own shit.

Thats because you and your mother had failed him.

>HURRDURR CORPORAL PUNISHMENT IS BAD
>almost every single study concluding this was written or co-written by a woman, likely without child

Every successful civilization was built on corporal punishment and as soon as we get rid of it things go to shit. Surprise surprise. Well, I won't complain.

>itoddlers couldnt defend this

>big brother jelly over small brother's gift
Grow the fuck up. People have choices and they might be different than your preferences. Jeez man, let your brother enjoy things his way

How will iToddlers EVER recover?

even with all these practices their phones still are the best operating device for mobile

This is what iToddlers actually believe.

>tfw I work at an authorized apple repair center

We are allowed to replace any part despite any cosmetic damage. The only exceptions are when the frame is too dented to place a new display, or if the customer has installed a third party battery, which makes the device ineligible for any repair. Having third party parts does not place your device out of warranty, only if the problem is with that specific part.

I totally agree that Apple makes shit products tho, it's honestly embarrassing to read posts in apples internal database where they justify making irreplaceable parts and unrepairable products.

Attached: 1523549229771.jpg (183x276, 12K)

all this shit is seriously making me consider a non-apple phone for the first time in 3 years.

is it normal today to get your 10 y/o child a laptop which costs 1.5k bucks or are my parents simply poor?

How will iToddlers ever recover?

>Applefags need to be rounded up and lynched.
>>apple users
>youtu.be/rT5Nrm0qMgI
>How will iToddlers ever recover?
>>itoddlers couldnt defend this

Why were these deleted?

iToddler jannie got buttblasted probably.
One of those were mine and I wasn't banned so it wasn't a mod.

>Apple scamming their consumers
More news at 11.

Does he drink onions products by any chance? Maybe that's the cause of his faggotry. Tell your mom about those products, no woman like a fag or manbaby

still better than a povdroid

Do you have a better source than a shitty tabloid?

t. Assblasted iSoy

I like bashing Apple but when you do it you should do it right and use a somewhat trustworthy source instead of dead tree clickbait.

>>The only exceptions are when the frame is too dented to place a new display, or if the customer has installed a third party battery, which makes the device ineligible for any repair.

>Having third party parts does not place your device out of warranty, only if the problem is with that specific part.

You contradicted your self there.
So, does installing third party parts void your warranty or not?

Third party battery = entire device is out of warranty and won't be repaired by an authorized repair shop
Any other third party component = the component is out of warranty, but the rest of the device is still legible for warranty repair or replacing the third party component.

Sometimes third party parts short circuit the logic board or cause damage to other components, in those cases it's not covered by the warranty either. I'd say 60% of the phones I repair have a third party display.

Why do apple flat out refuse to repair devices with third party batteries?